Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria (23357 Views)

LET'S HELP YOU MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE WITH OUR VIRTUAL CARD / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
only through it invite by email

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
slimany:

Don't waste ur time by sending that money to ur Nigeria PayPal. It won't reflect at all. Ur PayPal can only send money ,can't receive money. But in case we fit bargain, I fit send u the naira equivalent minus my own charges and I give u my PayPal email to send the money to. Let me know if ure okay with that terms.
okay let's continue on WhatsApp
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by zeanslim(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Noel1:

That's not true bros. Paypal is not restricting Nigeria because Nigeria has a bad name. Paypal is restricting its operation in .Nigeria because Nigeria's financial policies do not allow Paypal to fully operate.

So, the fault lies not with Paypal. The fault is with our Government economic policies.

You can read this email, directly from Paypal. I saved it from a site, so credit to that site.

*** Modified*** The screenshot could not be uploaded bros. I don't know why Seun Mynd44 lalasticlacla

I like to agree with you, but I wonder why such polices are imposed at first ?
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Omudia11: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dude, I opened my Nigerian passport with international passport. International passport; and I still can't receive on it.
It doesn't matter what what you use , as long as you open it with a Nigerian bank account you will not be able to receive on it.
Neednewphone:
If i register PayPal with my national ID card will I be able to receive payment online? Please I need answers

There is this online business I'm doing I didn't spend a Kobo on it it's just to install an app through invitation link and keep the app running then each month the person will be paid 100$ depends on how long you run the app I was invited through the link and register successfully the app is running how an I got mail that I'll be paid on the 15th of every month if I run the app daily

Now I've created a PayPal account I want to know if I can send and receive money through the PayPal cause I oppened it with my real NINC card
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
slimany:

Oya, send me the invite through these email

erictusmary@gmail.com

your full name and email for the invitation link after that there is a step by step guide on how to register without getting your link banned that's why I said I can't do it here cause of spam bot let's do it on WhatsApp I'll help out
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Omudia11:
Dude, I opened my Nigerian passport with international passport. International passport; and I still can't receive on it.
It doesn't matter what what you use , as long as you open it with a Nigerian bank account you will not be able to receive on it.

I disagree with you boss. Once the PayPal is not of Nigeria URL, Ure good to go even with linking a Nigeria debit card to it. The charm be say, No use Nigeria URL for ur PayPal. That's it.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
message me I'll invite you so we can help each other cause they're really paying every 15th of the month

check ur whatsapp
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
emperorblog21:

check ur whatsapp
will come later please I'm at work I'll send it to you once I close from here
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
slimany:

I disagree with you boss. Once the PayPal is not of Nigeria URL, Ure good to go even with linking a Nigeria debit card to it. The charm be say, No use Nigeria URL for ur PayPal. That's it.
wow that means I'll be smile on the 15th of every month cause I was also sent a guide on how to create a verified PayPal account too cause of it
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Timi1990(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
If i register PayPal with my national ID card will I be able to receive payment online? Please I need answers

There is this online business I'm doing I didn't spend a Kobo on it it's just to install an app through invitation link and keep the app running then each month the person will be paid 100$ depends on how long you run the app I was invited through the link and register successfully the app is running how an I got mail that I'll be paid on the 15th of every month if I run the app daily

Now I've created a PayPal account I want to know if I can send and receive money through the PayPal cause I oppened it with my real NINC card

Lmao grin National ID koh, state ID ni
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by xty50(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pls i want to know how i can buy something international dat doesn't ship to Nigeria.because aome vendors on instagram still buy anyway from those sites that doesn't ship to Nigeria. I dont know how they do it. Pls anyone has an idea here?
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Timi1990:

Lmao grin National ID koh, state ID ni
go to your sectariat and do your national id card cause when creating paypal you'll need either your NIdcard or international passport many people who got the invitation link were left out cause they only have voter's card
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Omudia11: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Okay
slimany:

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
wow that means I'll be smile on the 15th of every month cause I was also sent a guide on how to create a verified PayPal account too cause of it

U will if only u followed the procedure and must not be a Nigeria URL PayPal.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by emaxjey(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:

which app is that bro..
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
slimany:

U will if only u followed the procedure and must not be a Nigeria URL PayPal.
yes I still have the full guide here thanks
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
emaxjey:

which app is that bro..
it's gotten only through invitation just install and run it then leave nothing else it doesn't eat battery or data

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
yes I still have the full guide here thanks

Have u been able to link it to u debit card and confirmation sent to ur mail
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
That's it Facebook research app

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
slimany:

Have u been able to link it to u debit card and confirmation sent to ur mail
yes but will complete that next tomorrow it's cause of my work but I'll soon close I went to my bank they said I should come next tomorrow for my card
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Offpoint: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
not here please and I'm not asking for money but since I got it for free I'll return the favour
I'll whatsapp you through the number on signature
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Omudia11: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Does that mean my foreign card won't be able to receive to on PayPal since I'm in Nigeria?
Because I actually have a foreign account which I want to use for my PayPal.
slimany:

Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by damipluto: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:

Please can we talk more on this? @doyinjulius1 please do send me a tweet.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Gidah: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
We prefer western union, money gram, Ria money transfer, worldremit the only problem is restriction of the money you can recieve
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by trinity227(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Joshuaoseoboh:

You can request money with PayPal from Nigeria
Request money how?
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
BonkoINC:
Where is Payoneer?

They are a bunch of lazy and incompetent a$$holes who provide horrible customer service.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Timi1990(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Neednewphone:
go to your sectariat and do your national id card cause when creating paypal you'll need either your NIdcard or international passport many people who got the invitation link were left out cause they only have voter's card

The National ID wey we don do since 2017 wey dem never give us .
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Otradearena: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
xty50:
Pls i want to know how i can buy something international dat doesn't ship to Nigeria.because aome vendors on instagram still buy anyway from those sites that doesn't ship to Nigeria. I dont know how they do it. Pls anyone has an idea here?

Click on my Whatsapp link
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Otradearena: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bitcoin Needed

Skrill fund Needdd

Payoneer fund Needed

Payment is instant
Click on my Whatsapp link.
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by HallaDaTruth: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Olachase:
bia O.P no let me vex for you hoo just tell me how I can receive money to my bank from other country simple
you can
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
TODAY EXCHANGE :

WE BUY

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Ethereum

FREELANCER WITHDRAWAL services also available

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

Instant Payment Guarantee

ZIDOH EXCHANGE®️
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
[i][/i]
Re: How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria by Neednewphone: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Timi1990:

The National ID wey we don do since 2017 wey dem never give us .
I got mine after 1 week the slip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021 / How To Save More Money As A Nigerian / Africa’s Top 10 Billionaires In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.