Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (470 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Usa Visit Visa by rsunky2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good day forum,
Please i had interview last year at the embassy lagos which i was denied of a visiting visa, and i have got travel experience to south africa and botswana also last year...

said good morning to the v.o
v.o didnt answer me
v.o passport please pass it to him
v.o where you going in the states, told him
v.o just am sorry you are in eligible to enter the us for now that i can try again ....#

Please i need serious help from this forum as i will be applying back in some couple of months now....my father is in usa and he married a usa citizen so the woman was the one that sent me the letter...

Please i need advice on this please and please

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2019

(1)

US Begins Immigration Raid Across Different Cities / Ibom Air Delivers Its 50,000th Passenger / Anyone Living In Tartu Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.