Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo (11335 Views)

INEC Commences PVC Distribution At FCT (Photos) / Timothy Adegoke: Case Against Adedoyin Discontinued at FCT High Court / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mujtahida:

That's why i pity the southern christian part of this country. In their vaunted self righteousness and supposed learned ways they'd condemn their own but did any Hausa/Fulani man condemn Ganduje for his egregious acts? No! Christians in the North are wiser because they know the hypocrisy and duplicity of the Hausa/Fulani man in issues like this (mind you i do not hate any tribe in Nigeria. Indeed, in one on one interpersonal relationships Hausa/fulani people are very nice people, far nicer than people from the south). what i am driving at is their actions in respect of politics and the advancement of ethno-religious interest.

when the Rules applicable to Abubakar is different from the one applicable to Depreye how can justice ever be done? imagine if in a match anytime you score even legit goals its declared an off-side but any time your opponents score even offside goals the Referee awards the goal.

We cannot operate a federation unless there is justice and fair-play. Let Abubakar be punished when he does wrong, let Okoro also be punished when he does wrong but we have refused to observe simple rules of fairness and justice. how then do you expect me to condemn the CJN? I will not! I will not be that stupid or naive.

How i wish Orkar's coup had succeeded.
and u think d orkar would solve Jack.... we don't want things to wrk dats yy simple...u saw hw FIFA kept saying if d sports minister interfere to remove pinnick de ll ban Nigeria...
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by luluosas(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ozuor!!! Go and ask any bini (Edo) man or woman what I just called you.
calaway:
[s]they rejoice for they say they have conquered the security agencies and can get them to do anything, they rejoice for they say they have conquered the INEC, they rejoice for they say they have conquered the judiciary, our last hope! They rejoice for they say they now knock on the door of our last symbol of democracy, the Parliament

The CEOs of all levels of Nigeria Judiciary are now from same State(Bauchi), same ethnic group(Fulani) and same Islamic denomination(Sunni), viz:

1. CJN - Tanko (he doubles as head of Sharia judicial system in Nigeria)
2. President, Court of Appeal - Bulkachuwa
3. Chief Judge, Federal High Court - Kafarati

NOTES:
1. The CCT Chairman who "ordered" PMB to remove the first ever CJN to hail from the Old Eastern Region is also a Fulani Muslim.
2. Attorney-General & Minister of Justice is also a Fulani Muslim
3. EFCC Chairman is also a Fulani Muslim
4. Fulani Muslims also head the other two arms of Federal Govt (Executive and Legislature)
4. The Fulani (who arrived Nigeria from Futa Jalon in 1804) make up less than 5% of Nigeria's population[/s]
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

are you ok
Are u Dikeocha?
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by tete7000(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
bedspread:
When a Similar issue happened in Pakistan, the Courts went off for 7Months!

Nigerians should understand that you don't correct Wrong with Wrong!

If this is not corrected, it might spell doom for the country in times to Come...

The CJN should be Re-instated,
The NJC should investigate the matter and the appropriate Measure should be taken...

If CJN innogen is found guilty
The Next Judge should be appointed..

The next Judge should not be the one appointed by Pmb because he has also Breached the laws ..
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by calaway: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
luluosas:
Ozuor!!! Go and ask any bini (Edo) man or woman what I just called you.

Mpi...

BREAKING NEWS====

http://server4.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smxlxnfxqe/spqr/p2/4990011/president-buhari-appoints-new-dg#75225674

President Muhammed Buhari (GCFR) has approved the appointment of a new Director – General for the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria. He is Barrister Aliyu Bagudu Abubakar. An indigene of Kebbi State

they rejoice for they say they have conquered the security agencies and can get them to do anything, they rejoice for they say they have conquered the INEC, they rejoice for they say they have conquered the judiciary, our last hope! They rejoice for they say they now knock on the door of our last symbol of democracy, the Parliament

The CEOs of all levels of Nigeria Judiciary are now from same State(Bauchi), same ethnic group(Fulani) and same Islamic denomination(Sunni), viz:

4.Director General for the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria-Aliyu Bagudu Abubakar

NOTES:
1. The CCT Chairman who "ordered" PMB to remove the first ever CJN to hail from the Old Eastern Region is also a Fulani Muslim.
4. Fulani Muslims also head the other two arms of Federal Govt (Executive and Legislature)
4. The Fulani (who arrived Nigeria from Futa Jalon in 1804) make up less than 5% of Nigeria's populace
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

MR alfred is the name
OK

Flee from fraud if you are involved. Sport betting fraud is everywhere.
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
disturbedman:
[s][/s]

Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

my games are legit ok
No sure game sir. All na luck
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by kellyboo: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can help you with a solar power system where you can enjoy power supply at least 8hours daily for as low as #155,000 for your tv, ceiling fan, home theater, decoder/DVD, laptop and phones.
Chat me up if interested.
Payment after installation .
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by Vickthore: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
I only pray d boycott won't b indefinite, such that NBA president or his family member won't b arrested on trump up charges by d police- as it was done before- and his lawyers will now b looking for a court dt does not conform to d other to secure d his bail. Hence he would b behind d bar indefinitely. L
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by zoghys: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

are you ok

You are a bastard for such question. Let meet face to face and you will know who is not okay. Bastard son of a bitch
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by Kingehi: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
It doesn't change anything... Protest now till 2050, he has been suspended. Period!!!
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by zoghys: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Alfredsurewin65:

MR alfred is the name

And yes your name is Dikeocha Chizoba. I have all your account details and our discussion on whatsapp. You be bloody ass thief. You are not alfred, Mr scammer.
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by gideonvalor98(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Princedapace:
I can imagine in a country where na Igbo president dey behave the way Buhari dey do so far..

I can imagine an Igbo president appointing only igbos to head the major public institutions.. I can imagine an Igbo president handling the security units to only igbos..

hahahahahaha, Nigeria for don go into war by now o. Hahahaha, northerners dont take such shit.

Na lie joor. Most of Jonathan appointees during his government is dominated by both south east and south south. Do ur proper finding before coming online to spill trash

1 Like

Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by Princedapace(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
gideonvalor98:

Na lie joor. Most of Jonathan appointees during his government is dominated by both south east and south south. Do ur proper finding before coming online to spill trash

Then what happened? No be like play like play, they used Boko Haram finished his govt? Inec chairman under GEJ was a northerner.
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by boxypane(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
In China, the CJN would have been executed publicly.
In Japan, the CJN would have committed suicide.
In Europe, the CJN would have resigned.
In the US, the CJN would be facing a congressional hearing, and possibly be facing 20-year jail time.
In South Africa, his houses would have been vandalized and set on fire and he would be in protective custody so he is not killed by protesters and rioters.
In the Scandinavian countries, the CJN would not have acquired ill gotten wealth.
But in Nigeria, the CJN is celebrated. SANs rally round him to fight for him and protect him.
The common man goes on Social Media to fight in support of him.
His kinsmen hail him and offer him chieftaincy titles.
His religious brethren pray and fast for him to overcome his enemies.
His family will ask if why he's being victimised.
His bankers are devising ways to move his loot around.
What a country!
Re: NBA Strike Stalls Judicial Activities At FCT High Court Apo by luluosas(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cry me a river boy
calaway:

Mpi...

BREAKING NEWS====

http://server4.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/smxlxnfxqe/spqr/p2/4990011/president-buhari-appoints-new-dg#75225674

President Muhammed Buhari (GCFR) has approved the appointment of a new Director – General for the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria. He is Barrister Aliyu Bagudu Abubakar. An indigene of Kebbi State

they rejoice for they say they have conquered the security agencies and can get them to do anything, they rejoice for they say they have conquered the INEC, they rejoice for they say they have conquered the judiciary, our last hope! They rejoice for they say they now knock on the door of our last symbol of democracy, the Parliament

4.Director General for the Legal Aid Council of Nigeria-Aliyu Bagudu Abubakar

NOTES:
4. The Fulani (who arrived Nigeria from Futa Jalon in 1804) make up less than 5% of Nigeria's populace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency to Grace IgbereTVAwards on Thursday in Abuja (Photos) / Oyo State Slashes Appointees Salaries By 50 Percent / MTN Paid N80b Fine – Adebayo Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.