Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside (2551 Views)

My Friends Always Says I Look Like Jay Z??? Is It True / I Have Got 99 Problems & Now Jay- Z Is One-President Obama / Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by rockers: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2010
http://www./2010/08/jay-z-tops-list-of-hiphop-richest-men.html
Jay-Z pulled in $63 million over the past 12 months, earning him his second straight hip-hop cash crown. His income level places him in the 35% tax bracket, which means he'll pay Uncle Sam about $22 million this year--a sum greater than the total earnings of any other rap star besides second-ranked Diddy.

Read more: http://www./2010/08/jay-z-tops-list-of-hiphop-richest-men.html#ixzz0xFzM0rGy

1. Shawn "Jay z "Carter-$63 million

2. Sean "Diddy"combs-$30 million

3.Aliuane "akon"thiam-$21 million

4.Dwayne "Lil wayne" Carter- $20 million

5.Andre 'Dr dre"Young-$17 million

6.Christopher "Ludacris"Bridges"-$16 million

7.Calvin"Snoop dogg"Broadus-$15 million

8.Timothy "Timbaland"mosley-$14 million

9.Pharell williams-$13 million

10.Kanye west-$12 million.

Forbes.com

Read more: http://www./2010/08/jay-z-tops-list-of-hiphop-richest-men.html#ixzz0wwxGVvPp

Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Ak4all(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2010
Where is Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson?
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by rockers: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2010
Ak4all:

Where is Curtis "50 CENT" Jackson?
he is number 14 with $8million
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Dolemite(f): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2010
rockers:

he is number 14 with 8$million
I KNEW that negro was poor. . .where is my boy Eminem?
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by philip0906(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dolemite:

I KNEW that negro was poor. . .where is my boy Eminem?
Eminem is still a small boy when it comes 2 money grin grin
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by mamagee3(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
I don't care anyway but I'm happy for him.

Even though, I wont be seeing any of those dollars.
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by jcross19: 3:58am On Aug 21, 2010
rockers, AM SORRY JAYZ I S NOT THE THE RICHEST HIPHOP those worth are the money each of them made for a cetain period of time so please before you post try to make more enquiries okay stop posting jagons on here. i could still remember when p.diddy worthed 300 million dollars and he was not even the richest among them too . ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TYPE THE NETWORTH OF OF EACH MUSICIAN ON GOOGLE . do not misunderstood forbe
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Outstrip(f): 5:04am On Aug 21, 2010
Why don't you tell us who has the highest net worth. As far as everybody knows it is JayZ
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Mobinga: 5:56am On Aug 21, 2010
Where is 50?? The way he brags you'll think Bill Gates was his Butler
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by rockers: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2010
jcross19:

rockers, AM SORRY JAYZ I S NOT THE THE RICHEST HIPHOP those worth are the money each of them made for a cetain period of time so please before you post try to make more enquiries okay stop posting jagons on here. i could still remember when p.diddy worthed 300 million dollars and he was not even the richest among them too . ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TYPE THE NETWORTH OF OF EACH MUSICIAN ON GOOGLE . do not misunderstood forbe
,You need to read well before posting shit if you got hate in your blood, this is the list compiled by forbes.com and not your google you recommended, sad
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by hackney(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2010
That list (like the link indicates) is the amount jay made in the last 12 months.
The man is worth about $400m (same bracket as Diddy and fiddy)

That $63m will not even buy all his houses, yatchs and G5's (and the whips).

The man invested up to $100m in the new york nicks alone quite a few yrs back.
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by sjeezy8: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2010
naw actually master p is the richest

RICHEST RAPPERS OF ALL-TIME (FORBES 2009)

1. Master P - $661 Million

2. 50 Cent - $480 Million

3. P.Diddy $380 Million

4. Jay-Z $360 Million

5. Russell Simmons, $325 Million

Before
[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/140218/Master+P.jpg[/img]

After

I respect Mater P hes really changed and become a REAL businessman, Hes into telecoms, Energy(petro and Gas station) and real estate Real Estate-

das my guy yo
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by diamond50: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2010
dis guys are not having money mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew, i taught i will be seeing millions of dollars, where d hell is 50,and TI,
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Kinezeala(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
@diamond
you dey yarn opata
infact if them give you a quater of wetin even lil wayne wey you senior get,i sure say you go go commit suicide
please someone should convert the millions to naira
who knows?
Maybe na wetin dey confuse diamond to believe say na small small dey there.
Lol.
Hehe.
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by jcross19: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2010
oh oh oh rockers i told you to stop the fucking scrap still you are bouncing on your ignorance , thanks to mr sjeezy that shed more light on it .
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by tomiade1(m): 12:34am On Aug 28, 2010
Kinezeala:

@diamond
you dey yarn opata
infact if them give you a quater of wetin even lil wayne wey you senior get,i sure say you go go commit suicide
please someone should convert the millions to naira
who knows?
Maybe na wetin dey confuse diamond to believe say na small small dey there.
Lol.
Hehe.

grin grin
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Ak4all(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2010
Seriously 50 Cent is more than $8 million,seriously.
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Ak4all(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2010
@sjeezy8 is that really the truth?
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by MrCork8: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
RUBBISH!! undecided , TIGER WOULD is richer than JAY Z!!!
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by naijadiva2(f): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2010
Why are we arguing about another man's wealth as if its ours and it matters? all we kno is that they have money. LOL
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by MrCork8: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2010
True.I never boast about the millions I have in my account.

Well said Sweeetie!!
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by Tosinville(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2010
@poster, AS FAR AS IM CONCERN, YOUR LIST IS WRONG ND ITS LIKE U COPY THESE FROM WRONG SOURCE OF FORBES MAGAZINES OF 1999 lol. >>jay.z >>50cent >>diddy dirty mon3y >>russell simmon >>Timbaland etc can't continue list
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by otumfour(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
Eminem sef
am surprised Eminem'z name no dey pop up, wit all his white fans?, I mean America alone sef, not to tlk of Europe,
Eminem fit to sh, an, k for cd top and white people still go purchase, tht dude gotz tha bills yo
Re: Jay Z Is The Richest Hiphopman-full List Inside by shotster50(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2010
Na which one be 'hiphopman' again?? embarassed

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Gives Naeto C A Car [2012 Porsche Cayenne] As Wedding Gift / Why I Can Strip Fully In Flms –cossy Orjiakor / Man Marries Stepmother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.