Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) (16809 Views)

Lawyers Protest Against Sanwo-Olu Presiding Over Judicial Panel Of Enquiry / BREAKING: Onnoghen: Senate Approaches Supreme Court, Suspends Plan To Reconvene / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by datopaper(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
These river state lawyers should becareful
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by LordCenturion(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
I wonder why South west lawyers or North lawyers didn't protest but only a specific side,when onnoghen is already a gonner
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Charge and bail 5k petition writing lawyers.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by Antipob777(f): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Imagine how wike is wasting Rivers money bribing lawyers to protest.

I bet my pointed boobs that the Ex CJN is a goner and will wrath in jail.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mumu
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by Ayisatojo: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Useless protest from half baked illiterates. Wike’s loyalists. Where were they when Justice Ayo Salami was removed...... I laugh in pidgin
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by ogbonti: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
ct2:
it's seems you don't know president buhari,
this is not Jonathan

And Tinubu remains untouchable.....
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by Sholaco: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Who cares? They should all go to hell....how can number one judicial officer forgot to declare 56 houses with millions of foreign currencies in his account. May God heal our land
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Antipob777:
Imagine how wike is wasting Rivers money bribing lawyers to protest.

I bet my pointed boobs that the Ex CJN is a goner and will wrath in jail.

What will anybody gain from winning your pointed boobs...
Anyways they are wasting their time. Corrupt judges must be kicked out.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by desiredhome: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
wike will soon be crying I am in pain like one .....
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by smithyemy: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
BUHARI is the one that bribe KANO STATE governor, GANDUJE millions of DOLLARS he stole that the whole world saw him (GANDUJE) hiding in his office. And that is why BUHARI quickly traveled to poland to defend ganduje, and he told them in Poland that GOVERNOR GANDUJE is an highly trustworthy person. Stupid PRESIDENT. THE PRESIDENT OF CORRUPTION, deceiving Nigerians that is fighting corruption, while indirectly fighting only Pdp members. And protecting every Apc members that ve stolen NIGERIA money. If you ask me, then i will give you the list of 30 FORMER PDP members that are currently in APC. none of them ve been prosecuted for embezzling our money, but all the remaining PDP members, that still actively with PDP ve been accused either collectively or individually of stealing NIGERIA money. GENERAL / PHARAOH BUHARI, you cant deceive me(am a yoruba man without biased mind) but you can deceive others in any tribe in NIGERIA. and i will never force anyone to buy my idea. But, i will never shy away from telling the truth.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by banio: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
The Constitution is Sacrosanct. The Presidency, the Judiciary and the Legislative arms all swore to the sanctity of the Nigerian constitution.
When an evil man rules, he fights the constitution all in the name of fighting corruption.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by desiredhome: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
ogbonti:

If you don't kill corruption, corruption will kill you.

Corruption is already killing Nigeria.

it must start somewhere
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Groovenaija360:
More Tension for president Buhari on Onnoghen's removal as Rivers State lawyers protests in Portharcourt.

Information reaching Groovenaija360 has it that, members of the Portharcourt Branch of Nigeria Bar Association are already on the streets of Portharcourt on a peaceful demonstration, in compliance with the position of its National Executive Committee, which directed all Lawyers to boycott Courts for two days, as a warning strike for the Unlawful Removal of the CJN.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/onnoghen-rivers-state-lawyers-protest-in-portharcourt-photos/

Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by ct2: 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
ogbonti:

God is God, tinubu time is coming ,God as not created anybody he can not deal with.

by the time thifnubu own start we will pity him
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by kenodrill: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Waste of time and energy..protest at futility
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
auwal83:
Another bunch of idiots who cannot be elected into anything.

Marcus Aurelius NEVER made such statement

Liar!
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by ArcFresky(m): 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin "more tension for Buhari" from corrupt pdp rivers state? Is it high tension wire or hypertension?

Please be clear op.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
liars, i mean lawyers are at it again, serves them right, they taught our politicians how to break laws.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
God help us! Corruption is killing us!!
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by ozo13(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
kufre2010:
Northerners has refuse to protest
when justice ayo salami was reinstated by NJC that jonathan refused to call him back .did the ss/se protest.the country is all about interest now.I trust most Northern state lawyers will not join the current NBA strike.
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by ACE1010: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is Wike's and Rivers money at work. Jokes apart cheesy!!
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by kellyboo: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wow! Really,?
I can help you with a solar power system where you can enjoy power supply at least 8hours daily for as low as #155,000 for your tv, ceiling fan, home theater, decoder/DVD, laptop and phones.
Chat me up if interested.
Payment after installation .
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Groovenaija360:
More Tension for president Buhari on Onnoghen's removal as Rivers State lawyers protests in Portharcourt.

Information reaching Groovenaija360 has it that, members of the Portharcourt Branch of Nigeria Bar Association are already on the streets of Portharcourt on a peaceful demonstration, in compliance with the position of its National Executive Committee, which directed all Lawyers to boycott Courts for two days, as a warning strike for the Unlawful Removal of the CJN.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/onnoghen-rivers-state-lawyers-protest-in-portharcourt-photos/
Wike don mobilize this guys
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Groovenaija360:

Wine don mobilize this guys
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by rhymestech: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Useless Charge and Bail Lawyers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by kindness44: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Drama
even here at calaber the law maker also protest embarassed
Oyimeoyimemua:
Drama
even here at calaber the law maker also protest

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by TruthinAction: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Before nko? Wike and his wife, Suzette are the ones bribing Onnoghen with dollars he couldn't declare. Corrupt people

Then the one who took money to procure arms without senate approval is called what?
Re: BREAKING!! Onnoghen: Rivers State Lawyers Protest In Portharcourt (Photos) by deinblinsky(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Before nko? Wike and his wife, Suzette are the ones bribing Onnoghen with dollars he couldn't declare. Corrupt people

Shut up your mouth Dia... if u don't hv any sensible tin to say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Rock Presidential Villa (pictures) / Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa / Buhari Mourns Umaru Shinkafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.