Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

"Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours (39974 Views)

'I Would Have Acquired 2 G-wagons But I Bought This' - Chioma / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by GisterBlogger: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dance hall singer Timaya poses with 3 G-Wagons with different colours.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/timaya-poses-with-3-g-wagons-with-different-colours

5 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by GisterBlogger: 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by directorXixXICK(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
#stoopid

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by nepapole(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
#FOOLISH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by itspzpics(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chaiiii
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by BarristerKush: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
useless yahoo boy, timaya your days are over, ugly plantain hawker

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Enjoy your wealth bro and let the haters locate the nearest lagoon. Just make sure everything is legit.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by rusher14: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
BarristerKush:

What manner of hate.

You do know he's a successful Nigerian artiste, don't you?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Tamarapetty(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why's diswan snapping near my cars??

12 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Lol.....does dat look like ur own abi my cars....
Tell me d plate numbers if dey er urz

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by YRNs(m): 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
BarristerKush:

I knew that 1 bastard will say this nonsense... because he said "G"... you are now tagging him as a yahoo boy..

Do you even know the meaning of "G"?

Even if he's a yahoo boy, SO WHAT?
Are you the one that will go to hell for his sins?

Are you even a saint?
He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone.
Don't hate someone because they sin different..

It is his life.. let him live it the way he chooses.. at the end of the day, every mallam with hin kettle!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by teamoneline: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
are they real? cry
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by happybee: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by BOOMnaija(m): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Papa God pls pick my call.

Even if na F-wagon, I no mind cry

5 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by OKorowanta: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dis things na free for heaven.. tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Mrbaz1: 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
BarristerKush:

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
teamoneline:
are they real? cry
No , photoshopped.
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Rextizz(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No , photoshopped.
Remove that picture, it's not yours.
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by femi4: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Thought you ride D-wagons

5 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by oboy81: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Yahoo boys Movement (YBM)
Keep the flag flying Bro
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Tunasco4u(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Just vote 4+4 and you will have your own G-wagons grin grin grin
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Olamsoh: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Women need to stop letting “30” take center stage in their life. It’s a sexist benchmark of the start of our expiry that we have accepted as fact. Scrambling to do things ‘before 30’ or celebrating that something occured ‘before 30’ like 30 is the death of all hopes and dreams.

3 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by moneybag74: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2019
same to you
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by bamasite(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2019
No be small G day
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Factfinder1(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
I tap from his blessings

3 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Chisaedhor: 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2019
I just like this guy smiley

No time for controversies...
Just living his life and making his doe!

3 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by AllenSpencer: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Papa God pls pick my call.

Even if na F-wagon, I no mind cry

Forget Baba!

God has barred your number.

2 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Galaxydon1(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2019
BarristerKush:
tufiakwa gi. Jealousy killlll you there.

2 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2019
This ugly Benz again,I prefer Ml 350

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video) / Vivian Oputa Featured On Thisday Style (teebillz Babymama) / Duncan Mighty Not Kidnapped, Was Arrested Over Fraud Allegation – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.