Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

"Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours (39985 Views)

'I Would Have Acquired 2 G-wagons But I Bought This' - Chioma / DJ Cuppy Rides Clean In Her G Wagons / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by AllenSpencer: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Factfinder1:
I tap from his blessings

Keep tapping and don't get to work

You will still be tapping at 70years with this ideology

1 Like

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by buchilino(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2019
IS IT MUSIC DAT BUYS ALL THESE G WAGONS OR IS TIMAYA INTO GIGALO
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by buchilino(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:

MOST NIGERIANS R A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Jpapexjunior: 9:09am On Jan 30, 2019
Mine is loading
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by NawtyC001(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Vanity crew everywhere
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Chepy: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Na the same interior you dey go see everyday na
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Ubdavis(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2019
I think those cars does not belong to him. It will be stupidity at it peak if one should buy same ride with different colors
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by ruboy(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Papa God pls pick my call.

Even if na F-wagon, I no mind cry
lol..God answer ur prayers
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by berrystunn(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2019
BarristerKush:
useless yahoo boy, timaya your days are over, ugly plantain hawker

Jealousy and wizard are brothers
Poverty capital die in your life ..
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Originakalokalo(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2019
This is how it works:

He brags with things" so that he can remain in public eyes.

If he remains in the eyes of the public, he gets followers and remain relevant.

Due to public relevance he gets endorsements and shows...... He remains "happy "

What's the effect of this? This is it:

Someone reads his brags and gets worked up... "why not me?, why am I not like him?

I must be like him... I will work hard (not bad), I will kill or steal or do anything to get rich...

Then, everybody starts running and the society breaks down into murder, ritual, theft, and greed.

Values are lost....

This is a cycle of life this days....

and we cannot stop it.

Solomon said.... All is vanity.

When you die, we will only wish you RIP, nobody will talk about your possessions.

Now, when you depart from this world, will you rest in peace?

Without Jesus, you cannot rest in peace because you will die a sinner..which means that you cannot stand before God...

That's why you just go to hell.

Accept Jesus today.

Tomorrow might be too late.

3 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by movetoca: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2019
BarristerKush:
Calm down Chief. Life is too short to harbour this kind of hatred for a total stranger. Drink water (not Chelsea player oo)
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by akdjr(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2019
Obviously we need this money coz me I still don't trust that believe that heaven is more beautiful than here while the preacher themselves keep driving machines and living large.

1 Like

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Factfinder1(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Don't be stupid... I work and pray
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by OhiOfIhima: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
YRNs:

I knew that 1 bastard will say this nonsense... because he said "G"... you are now tagging him as a yahoo boy..

Do you even know the meaning of "G"?

Even if he's a yahoo boy, SO WHAT?
Are you the one that will go to hell for his sins?

Are you even a saint?
He that is without sin, let him cast the first stone.
Don't hate someone because they sin different..

It is his life.. let him live it the way he chooses.. at the end of the day, every mallam with hin kettle!

One Nigeria lazy yooth spotted!

1 Like

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by akigbemaru: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Olamsoh:
Women need to stop letting “30” take center stage in their life. It’s a sexist benchmark of the start of our expiry that we have accepted as fact. Scrambling to do things ‘before 30’ or celebrating that something occured ‘before 30’ like 30 is the death of all hopes and dreams.
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by 3verblazing(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2019
100% RATING VENDOR ON NAIRALAND

We buy all Gift Cards:

Itunes card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Amazon card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Ebay card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Walmart card - $25 - $500 Denomination
Steam Card - $25 - $500 Denomination

Instant Payment Guaranteed!!!
whatapp us on +234(0)9081533801
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Hoodbilonia: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2019
no hate but i cant maintain a G wagon
drive a G wagon
or take benz go mechanic workshop
u go hail. infct i wan turn to benz repairer only.i must go germany come back. billing ..1m and above.
name of my repair shop....
Benz or nothing...

i will restore it all back to factory.
08 and above..

hw do thry drive these cars on bad roads. bumpy roads. benz wey be say all dia parts na twins. by fire by force.
if shock spoil with suspension.. mechanic don hammer
Timaya nor worry nor be fayose wagon burn so
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by terryflexy: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Timaya I celebrate with you..Keep the hard work
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Rextizz post=75246872]Remove that picture, it's not yours. [/quote
come and remove it. Its like you're high . Then you will tell me where I claimed to be the person when it's obvious to anyone with eyes that it's a makeup photography photo. Continue following me around like rabid dog on heat

2 Likes

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by IchBinBrait(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Topmaike007:
This ugly Benz again,I prefer Ml 350

G-wagon shey... exterior ugly,, interior beautiful.
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Topmaike007(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2019
IchBinBrait:

G-wagon shey... exterior ugly,, interior beautiful.
you are right,but 4matic and kompressor still make it among my top best.

1 Like

Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Success is good. Jehovah bless us
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:24am On Jan 30, 2019
BarristerKush:

You no need tell us your tribe ?
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by showboy25(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2019
BOOMnaija:

is it a must for you? owned houses what's next...car? owned cars what's next... be asking yourself what next, my brother run your race normal all these things are vanity
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Rextizz(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=IdreamOfUnicorn post=75253186][/quote]If I didn't burst your ass, you will claim she's you, ugly looking witch like you. grin
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Rextizz post=75255713]If I didn't burst your ass, you will claim she's you, ugly looking witch like you. grin[/quote
Fooooool
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by Rextizz(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=IdreamOfUnicorn post=75255759][/quote]You this thief, remove that picture. it belongs to a female friend of mine, don't let me warn you again.
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by luckyboss(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Too much money
Re: "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours by LINTUNE(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin
BOOMnaija:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Rocks PDP Customized Ankara Outfit / Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video) / How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.