Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Onnoghen: Lawyers Boycott Federal High Court In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Lawyers Boycott Federal High Court In Abuja (384 Views)

#Onnoghen: Lawyers Ignore NBA Boycott Order / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Lawyers Boycott Federal High Court In Abuja by Omooba77: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
The Federal High Court, Abuja, on Tuesday, suspended proceedings in compliance with the boycott issued by the Nigerian Bar Association.

The NBA President, Mr Paul Usoro, on Monday, had said its members would embark on a “two-day warning boycott” of courts nationwide to protest the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, without due process.

When our correspondent visited the Federal High Court in Maitama, Abuja, the courtrooms were empty.

However, activities at the Process Unit of the court went on as usual as a long queue of people seeking affidavits and other court documents were being attended to.

https://punchng.com/onnoghen-lawyers-boycott-federal-high-court-in-abuja/
Re: Onnoghen: Lawyers Boycott Federal High Court In Abuja by nestic(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
I been mute on this matter for some while now, but seeing the reaction of some zombies, I have decided to talk cus it amazes me to see somebody supporting tyranny, any who is watching APC Abia state rally, apc is dead in S.E
Re: Onnoghen: Lawyers Boycott Federal High Court In Abuja by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
And their mod moved something totally different to front page.

(1) (Reply)

FG, EFCC Begin Tracking Of Vessels Lifting Nigeria’s Crude / Why Doesn't Nigeria Send Stuff To The International Space Station? / 2019: I Am Neutral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.