Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium (62615 Views)

President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Asshurbanipal: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This is Abia and not Akwa ibom. Plus as an akwa ibomite I can tell you çlearly that Udom hired the people you see there.

Ever since my leader Akpabio deserted him all he now does is rent supporters.

Abia on the other hand is going to APC per gubernatorial. Ikpeazu is a gonner.

Pmb is sure to get st least 30% votes from there
Someone that got 5% in 2015 only to kill abians is now sure of 30%? Remember he pulled larger crowd in aba in 2015 and got the title of "ogbu agu". Is it now that he has shown his true colours that he will get 30%?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I tire oo. Just like Pdp was exposed in Kaduna and Ekiti...
Deomelo below is
PDP Kaduna and Ekiti rally

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by MrAJQ(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
madmohamed:
80 percent of them are from North
IPOB are dump
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by madmohamed(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
MrAJQ:

IPOB are dump
nkpi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Sirpaul(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
o cha cha make emm no fall like some people ooooo
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by newproject(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Am tried of hearing

APC

AND

PDP

Can someone tell me another Party

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by BruncleZuma: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
newproject:
Am tried of hearing

APC

AND

PDP

Can someone tell me another Party

YPP ooo my brother
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
madmohamed:
Keep decieving yourself
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by akdjr(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
I thought I won't see any Ibo man in that campaign ground. I stop taking them serious ever since their hero who want to divide the country came back to contest for president and even lost in his eastern zone.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by bender79: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Buhari has not made anu effort to penetrate se and ss. Atiku will divide the North and use wide margin from se and ss to win. No political heavy weight control voting pattern in that region. If you want to win you must appeal to the masses. But buhari is depending on ouk and akpabio who are hated
Who told you he hasn't made efforts in those regions. All those names you mention are heavy weight who can Garner votes by hook or by crook. Politics is about foot soldiers and APC has a lot especially in the SS
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
I disagreed to agree... This zombies you saw here were all imported from north and west. Bet your life and that of your generation you will regret it. If you doubt that this people there were not imported, bet your life.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by forinclay: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This is Abia and not Akwa ibom. Plus as an akwa ibomite I can tell you çlearly that Udom hired the people you see there.

Ever since my leader Akpabio deserted him all he now does is rent supporters.

Abia on the other hand is going to APC per gubernatorial. Ikpeazu is a gonner.

Pmb is sure to get st least 30% votes from there

You are not an akwaibomite. Ami ndi Ata eyen akwa ibom and I can honestly tell you that PDP has Akwa ibom state in its pocket. Ami mma badoh ke stadium mkpong ini Atiku abubakar ake dieh. Mbagha awoh nomokiet ake nohde MI money to appear there.. It was just mad love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
MrAJQ:

IPOB are dump
I'm sorry for you. It's obvious your name is really controlling you, imagine human a name [mad Mohammed ] shame on you. Your generation are dump
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by donb06: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
akdjr:
I thought I won't see any Ibo man in that campaign ground. I stop taking them serious ever since their hero who want to divide the country came back to contest for president and even lost in his eastern zone.
Now the Igbos are now learning the Nigerian Tribal sentiments.... You guys said Igbos are not united prior to now cos they never cared for tribe and this ur statement confirms it.. dont worry the spirit is being awakened... small small the Igbos are learning they have not learnt finish when they finish learning you sef go tire.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by deomelo: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by yeeboh45: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by felony101(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Whatever but dey vote in Aba so work it out...
madmohamed:
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by americanson: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
amaham:
Why are they looking so unhappy
gbam. Na bribe things na. They will never vote for buhari during election.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by deomelo: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
:Dc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by janykute: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
I just feel like chopping off the fingers of that man in the first picture.We don't entertain that leprosy fingers here in Aba.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by deomelo: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why are they shouting #SAIBABA on the streets of Abia?

....because NEXTLEVEL is the best LEVEL.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Olajah81: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
madmohamed:

From ur counting ABI

U need mental therapy
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by emmangrace: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
Buhari is will get below 4% in Abia grin who will bet?
Election is not won by the virtue of number of people in the rally. Many of those that will vote are in their shops, farms, etc. Moreso, South East is the stronghold of PDP, south west and North are the stronghold of APC
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Olajah81: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
bedspread:
From the Manner op snapped photos it's Clear that he was Decieving himself...

Or is it that his camera does not show the whole stadia?

Because u shallow brain
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Olajah81: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
amaham:
Why are they looking so unhappy

From ur mental therapy brain
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Olajah81: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
manuelzz:
They all look visibly angry! undecided

U need mental therapy
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by MrAJQ(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I'm sorry for you. It's obvious your name is really controlling you, imagine human a name [mad Mohammed ] shame on you. Your generation are dump
But who are you referring to? Check properly you've made a mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.