Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium (62594 Views)

President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) / Reactions As President Buhari Campaigns In Anambra (photos) / Many Injured As Buhari Campaigns In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Jason007: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
embarassedit's funny but from the pictures, do you see anyone laughing or smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Omoboricash(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
Buhari is will get below 4% in Abia grin who will bet?
Pls speak the language we can easily comprehend. What u wrote up there isnt comprehensible
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by akinboyo: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fraudophobia:
despite the heavy rains (of blessing) at the venue of the APC campaign rally in Aba today, the entire sitting capacity of the stadium is filled .

Security cordons had to be created and the people told to remain in their seats due to the rains.

Abia is a goal and Next Leveled up.

This is what we call" PAID, STAGGED or ARRANGE " supporters. convince us beyond reasonable doubt by showing support from the street.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by gemiclem(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
hmmm
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Num07033711115(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhar rally is always empty like poor man party, make GOD Help you because if you loose dis case of CJN You will not only loose the election your own go finish.

let atikulate. Even if i want to throw away my vote i will neva go to buhari.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Timatayo1: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Small crowd but very good for our democracy
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
forinclay:

You are not an akwaibomite. Ami ndi Ata eyen akwa ibom and I can honestly tell you that PDP has Akwa ibom state in its pocket. Ami mma badoh ke stadium mkpong ini Atiku abubakar ake dieh. Mbagha awoh nomokiet ake nohde MI money to appear there.. It was just mad love

Se ebot akut adop uyo, akpon akan s’unen akut aso nkpoo.

You don't know anything
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Neoteny(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
bedspread:
From the Manner op snapped photos it's Clear that he was Decieving himself...

Or is it that his camera does not show the whole stadia?

Stadia?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Neoteny(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pastorlarry:
Presidential result Feb 16 2019

APC=250,000
PDP=230,000

Kindly find your way to bet9ja
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Geonigga(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
bedspread:
From the Manner op snapped photos it's Clear that he was Decieving himself...

Or is it that his camera does not show the whole stadia?
what do u mean by stadia, is one stadium so it should be stadium.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Bishop4real: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
akinboyo:
This is what we call" PAID, STAGGED or ARRANGE " supporters. convince us beyond reasonable doubt by showing support from the street.

And maybe that's how they will still "pay", "stage" & "arrange" for the votes that will ensure their victory atvthe polls. Thereafter, they will rule you for another four years. Don't come out ooo. Don't even participate in the elections. Keep sleeping at home with your nsala, ukazi or even ogbono soup while real players toy with your future. Ndi eriri eri
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Jesusloveyou: 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pastorlarry:
Presidential result Feb 16 2019

APC=250,000
PDP=230,000
my guy a
is somehow wrong.
uzor kalu just told buhari a while ago that abia will give buhari 70% vote.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by ArticleBeast: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

This is Abia and not Akwa ibom. Plus as an akwa ibomite I can tell you çlearly that Udom hired the people you see there.

Ever since my leader Akpabio deserted him all he now does is rent supporters.

Abia on the other hand is going to APC per gubernatorial. Ikpeazu is a gonner.

Pmb is sure to get st least 30% votes from there
You are now from akwa ibom no longer Ondo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by kingstarz: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
You must be high on beer for saying Ikpeazu will lose..Idio.......

Tetehjewels:

This is Abia and not Akwa ibom. Plus as an akwa ibomite I can tell you çlearly that Udom hired the people you see there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by elbucho(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
amaham:
Why are they looking so unhappy

They just want the thing to be over so that they can collect their "appearance fee" and leave.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by kernel001: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Please wake up.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by ozo13(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Very poor compare to PDP rally in Akwa Ibom stadium Uyo with bigger capacity, APC supporters there are not up to 1000

Checkout PDP yesterday
hehehe.show us ur outings like this good aerial pix in places like yobe,borno,kebbi,katsina,bauchi,zamfara,niger,osun,oyo,kogi,ogun,ekiti and ondo etc.we will take una serious.una snap una strong hold pix wan they use am deceive peopLe.
No be only una Sabi those stylish way of pix when una crowd no plenty.we don learn am from una grin
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
ArticleBeast:

You are now from akwa ibom no longer Ondo

Can you show me where I ever said I was from ondo?

50k is yours if you can produce evidence to that effect
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Kingjames(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
madmohamed:
80 percent of them are from North
were did you get the fake unverified statistic from
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by DateMynd44(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Can you show me where I ever said I was from ondo?

50k is yours if you can produce evidence to that effect
after you've gone back to edit them off bah?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by fasterwell(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Very poor compare to PDP rally in Akwa Ibom stadium Uyo with bigger capacity, APC supporters there are not up to 1000

Checkout PDP yesterday

Compare both pictures again and u will notice that one was a staged show where people were dressed up like they were attending events while the other is a clear show of love. They were not induced with money or uniforms like others

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Ojiofor: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
abc115:
So IPOD sit at order fails

APC members were moblised from different communities in Abia state to attend the rally rendering the sit at home in Aba useless.
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by potterdon: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fraudophobia:
despite the heavy rains (of blessing) at the venue of the APC campaign rally in Aba today, the entire sitting capacity of the stadium is filled .

Security cordons had to be created and the people told to remain in their seats due to the rains.

Abia is a goal and Next Leveled up.

stop lying and fooling yourself it rained heavily in ABA yet there is no sign of rain in your pictures. grin even your God jubril el Sudani was forced to use an umbrella.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by americanson: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
DateMynd44:
after you've gone back to edit them off bah?

Gone back to where to edit what?

You must be high from Atikus armpit odour

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by ATkirk(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

will you shut up there, Akwaibom people embraces peace and good governance. stop deceiving people here pleas, Akpabio is a goner in Akwaibom. the people loves Udom, the can't heart PDP less. AKWAIBOM IS ALWAYS PDP. no hired crowd yesterday, it's just the people's choice. Am an Uyo born. so quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by ekhai(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
greatdreamer:
God, if there anything I ask you to do for me next month, is for you to send this heartless bigot called Buhari back to Daura and free this nation from his evil party. Amen.
If you agreed with me click like as your Amen
This prayer is finding it's wway to refuse dump. Buhari is God sent
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by tzoracle: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tetehjewels:

hahahahahaaha, kopinua mfo
akpabio the looter all you annang and ikot-abasi people are rallying around
no worry, una just wan chop this state dry
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by Afospecialk: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
IPOB are in pain right now. Despite all their rally to scare away people from attending the campaign its a shame on them that thousands of people still manage to come out.

No going back to Atiku

No going back to PDP

PMB remains the best
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia: Pictures From Enyimba Stadium by manuelzz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Olajah81:

U need mental therapy

Okay sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.