Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Why I’m Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate – Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate – Amosun (317 Views)

Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate – Amosun by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
amosun said his support for the APM candidate, Adekunle Akinlade, is to ensure an indigene of the Ogun West Senatorial district emerges as the next governor of the state.

The governor said this at a church service to mark the 60th birthday of the Archbishop of Lagos Ecclesiastical Province and Bishop, Diocese of Remo, Most Reverend Michael Olusina Fape, at Our Saviour’s Anglican Church, Ikenne, Ogun State, on Monday.

He said his support for Akinlade and not Prince Dapo Abiodun of the APC is to ensure “the spirit of fairness, justice, equity and peace in Ogun”.

Amosun said: “I won’t take our people for granted and it is for us not to have violence in the state and to continue to live together in peace, that all of us in APC, in Ogun State, took the decision.

“It is unfortunate that the people fighting us right and left do not know what we have all agreed, two years ago, that in the spirit of fairness, justice, equity and peace in Ogun.”

http://www.nairasquad.com.ng/2019/01/2019-election-why-im-not-supporting.html
Re: Why I’m Not Supporting Ogun APC Governorship Candidate – Amosun by helinues: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you are sincere with your assertion , you should have consulted all the Ogun state Apc stakeholders before endorsing all your aspirants

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurated The Ariara Market Independent Power Plant / S/court Case: Olujimi Slams APC Caucus, Says Stop Being Mischievous / #ojo2019: Sosan, Ojelabi, Oseni, Durosinmi Educate, Canvasses Vote For Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.