Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car (71783 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets / Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
why would I wanna imagine that
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:
Watching some of these demonstration videos, it's easy to forget that the primary aim of armoring, especially civilian armoring, is simply to keep you alive and mobile long enough for you to make a getaway.

In this video, for instance, it's clear that the demonstrating shooter was careful to ensure his grouping was wide. Otherwise try to sit behind that windshield with 12 7.62 subsonic AK rounds shot in a much closer grouping, and watch them go right through the windshield like a punch through paper.

Even with tighter grouping of shots the windscreen might hold. I guess they just want to be sure and not take chances. Mubaraks armored vehicle survived a full scale assault with him unharmed in 1995.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by asawanathegreat(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Story, so the driver will be waiting for you to be aiming him like that.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by omoadeleye(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mopolchi:
If by mistake one bullet enter, wetin the man for talk shocked

who for talk?

the shooter or the shootee?
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by DavSagacity(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
omo see car..!!!
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by mankand(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

God's protection is better off in thousand ways.

Lord chosen member spotted

1 Like

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by XaviDayo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
If i tie red cloth for the gun....I swear...I shoot go scatter the car.

1 Like

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Riversides2003(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
I bet it if they shoot 4 shoots in one spot it will penetrate.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mopolchi:
If by mistake one bullet enter, wetin the man for talk shocked

grin I no fit try this kind stunt. I don't play Ludo with my life. Anything goes wrong now, they will say it's the work of the devil.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Patode: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Barde should have bought one of these with all the money he made. Amosun better order one quick.

1 Like

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Hespee93: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Something Baba will do for me 2k with one local fowl...... angry
make them come Naija come collect real proof.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by InvertedHammer: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
/.
Armored vehicles are made to give a second lease to live.

Don't go acting "James Bond".

He didn't say if there were armor-piercing bullets in the magazine. I don't think so.
/
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by azpekuliar: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
RZArecta2:
We've seen this same video countless times in the last at least two years here on Nairaland cool

Maybe they have just employed another mod cheesy
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by bluefilm: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oyibo man's ODESHI no dey get part 2.

Their own ODESHI na ogbonge, aswear!

No be all these nonsense jazz wey all these our nonsense and useless jujumen dey take female pant arrange for desperate boys.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by OpTiX45: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Something Baba will do for me 2k with one local fowl...... angry
brother why grin...you see if only we could use all these our juju and trash all those greedy politicians running our country down we would have gone far by now
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Eberex(m): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is old news na
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by gonkin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Rough play. But i wonder why bullets hardly take these guys down them get body to test bullet. Last year In delta state an army officer punched a police officer he slumped and died.

1 Share

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Pat081: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can not try this because village people can do and undo at anytime
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:
How about repeated shot on the same spot?
grin you grab
A fully loaded magazine on that windscreen will be disastrous
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Pat081: 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can not try this because village people can do and undo at anytime..
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by stalwart123(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
mankand:

Lord chosen member spotted

Bros, is it only Lord's chosen members that reverence God's protection?

You shouldn't be talking for talking sake, let it be when you have a sense to make.

1 Like

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by feeloscar(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:
Watching some of these demonstration videos, it's easy to forget that the primary aim of armoring, especially civilian armoring, is simply to keep you alive and mobile long enough for you to make a getaway.

In this video, for instance, it's clear that the demonstrating shooter was careful to ensure his grouping was wide. Otherwise try to sit behind that windshield with 12 7.62 subsonic AK rounds shot in a much closer grouping, and watch them go right through the windshield like a punch through paper.
True,watched how a drug lord was asassinated in his armored hummer. The rounds went right through his head.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by TruthHurts100: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
obafemee80:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReOVu6dsipc?t=2

The President and CEO of Texas Armouring Corporation (TAC) ,Trent Kimball, wants you to know what it's really like to be shot by an AK-47 assault rifle while driving an armoured Mercedes-Benz.

The confident CEO had so much faith in his company's armouring products that he volunteered to sit in the driver’s seat while a supposed marksman unleashes an AK-47 assault rifle (12 shots in this case) on its bulletproof windscreen.

This is the uncut shot from start to finish of the interior sequence...

At the end of the clip, the uninjured and unshaken CEO said:

Remember, It takes attackers an average of 6 seconds to do a job. Armored vehicles give clients additional time to realize they are under attack and get out of the situation.

If You Were The CEO,Would You Do The Same To Prove How Strong and Safe Your Products Are?

https://autojosh.com/see-what-its-really-like-to-be-shot-by-an-ak-47-while-sitting-at-the-drivers-seat-of-an-armoured-mercedes-benz/

Werey reeee oooo
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
The life assurance of the driver must be juicy. Lol!
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by jesmond3945: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Agent 007 my name is bond james bond
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Bamz(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:

Oshe Hon. Minister of Defense cheesy
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:

remember the car is always in motion, at every gunshot u make move. It's very difficult for a shooter to get the same spot while the car is in motion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Number Plate Of This Car Found In Lagos (photo) / Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood / You Can Produce Lubricants, Printing Inks, Auto Car Paints Etc In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.