Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car (71792 Views)

₦720m Armored Karlmann king SUV On Display At The New York Auto Show / For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets / Making Of Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Limo From Drawings To The Complete Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by DrMuzungu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
davodyguy:
This is Oyinbo juju science grin grin

Indeed, indeed cheesy
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by roeb1987(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
me try wety? na money i find com this planet no be death by AK47...na baba God dey protect me sha
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Hoodbilonia: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
once car is in motion i muet turbo use bonet hit the shooter. revise(according to benin man). i go reverse clear him two hands.match brake press him skull. from thr no looking back
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by mankand(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
stalwart123:

Bros, is it only Lord's chosen members that reverence God's protection?

You shouldn't be talking for talking sake, let it be when you have a sense to make.

Bros na dem dey wear apron as bullet proof sharing false testimonies of stopping bullets with it.

Back to the topic, it is a PR stunt the CEO is doing to sell his product. Not everything you involve god but involve logic as there is no way the so called god will protect you when you fail to fortify yourself

Even the so called Pope drive around in an armored bullet proof car
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by frozen70(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
I will not subscribe to that, that's gambling
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by hundredrivas(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:
Watching some of these demonstration videos, it's easy to forget that the primary aim of armoring, especially civilian armoring, is simply to keep you alive and mobile long enough for you to make a getaway.

In this video, for instance, it's clear that the demonstrating shooter was careful to ensure his grouping was wide. Otherwise try to sit behind that windshield with 12 7.62 subsonic AK rounds shot in a much closer grouping, and watch them go right through the windshield like a punch through paper.

Na, na, na that car can withstand a grenade or i.e.d not to talk of an ak 47 bullet.Buhari's IED bomb blast on his bullet proof suv is a case study.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by stalwart123(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
mankand:

Bros na dem dey wear apron as bullet proof sharing false testimonies of stopping bullets with it.

Back to the topic, it is a PR stunt the CEO is doing to sell his product. Not everything you involve god but involve logic as there is no way the so called god will protect you when you fail to fortify yourself

Even the so called Pope drive around in an armored bullet proof car

Now I know you didn't deserve my response in the first place.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by MrFly(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
I tested my Ijebu jazz with the same AK-47 and came out tops unscathed
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by donkossy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Elijah2000:
For him to do that it means enough test as been run to ensure optimum safety, so I can absolutely do it, as long it is safe.
He wouldn't dare do that if he knows it is not safe.
But wait oo,again human beings are not perfect, what if a little mistake was made and the side he stays is a little bit thinner and the bullet enters. E don die for technology be dat oo.
story! Who tell u say e no wear bullet proof vest there
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Something Baba will do for me 2k with one local fowl...... angry
baba own may not b reliable as this.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
A Yoruba man will never try this
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by oyejideogunjumo: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ready car for Nigeria politicians
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
What of the tyres. Are they bullet proof too.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by GistFullGround: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
How can a supposed CEO be playing with his own life like this.

2 Likes

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Elijah2000(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
donkossy:
story! Who tell u say e no wear bullet proof vest there
U sef talk vest, head no dey dere.E fit wear bulletproof vest for head or his hand
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by IbrahimDamola: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:
Watching some of these demonstration videos, it's easy to forget that the primary aim of armoring, especially civilian armoring, is simply to keep you alive and mobile long enough for you to make a getaway.

In this video, for instance, it's clear that the demonstrating shooter was careful to ensure his grouping was wide. Otherwise try to sit behind that windshield with 12 7.62 subsonic AK rounds shot in a much closer grouping, and watch them go right through the windshield like a punch through paper.

Kini eleyi n so ntori olorun?
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by pooozeee(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
When you are very sure of the materials you used, you won't mind taking a good test
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Diso60090(m): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Elijah2000:
For him to do that it means enough test as been run to ensure optimum safety, so I can absolutely do it, as long it is safe.
He wouldn't dare do that if he knows it is not safe.
But wait oo,again human beings are not perfect, what if a little mistake was made and the side he stays is a little bit thinner and the bullet enters. E don die for technology be dat oo.

No he don stew be that
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Mankosi: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2019
How about shooting through the windows? Is it the same?
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by gentleedu(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Larryfest:
Still not that 100% perfect as heavy concentration will make the glasses give way..
especially with 44calibar bullet
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by noisy45(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mumu there are amour piercing bullets for guns
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
bamasite:
Let's try this with Nnamdi Kanu.

But jokes apart, if I am the CEO, the VP sales or Head of marketing will be doing this demo not me....

Sense_no_go_kill_me

Check this out now: https://www.nairaland.com/4980669/affordable-battery-powered-auto-thrusting

When I fix electric appliances at home or connections, I ALWAYS CALL some1 else to give it a test run grin

Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Dantee005(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:

Bros your head is there jor....
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by GistFullGround: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
noisy45:
Mumu there are amour piercing bullets for guns

.50 caliber armor piecing rounds.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Tejiriseth(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
really.? . Try telling that to the Nigeria GO's Them . . .
stalwart123:
grin
God's protection is better off in thousand ways.
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Tejiriseth(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Please do It, document It, Video it.
Give the contact of the Baba.
Let others Follow suit
MrFly:
I tested my Ijebu jazz with the same AK-47 and came out tops unscathed
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by MKULTRA: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cosplay:

thats why ak47 was use for the test,
A rifle that as a low accuracy concentration
Re: To Be Shot With An AK-47 While Sitting In An Armored Car by Yudee8(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
stalwart123:
grin

God's protection is better off in thousand ways.
Dey whine yourself. when dem point you gun, stay there, you go kuku go meet your God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout The Number Plate Of This Car Found In Lagos (photo) / Mulliner Bacalar: Bentley Unveils Car With Trim Made From 5,000-Year-old Wood / REMOTE FAULT ASSESSMENT AND DIAGNOSIS GUIDE By AutoMoTech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.