Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (64881 Views)

Nigerians Will Yearn For Buhari When He Leaves Office, Says Garba Shehu / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by contigiency(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
majamajic:
mostly Hausas, I heard they came from all parts of Eastern region to Aba, just hand full of Abians there ( just for sight seeing ), APC can't win any eastern state.

You people and stupidity. you hear this you hear that. you that is seeing the pictures is your reasoning dried such that you can't reason what you are told and what you are seeing. One day they will tell you that your father is from panya and you will take it like olodo.

1 Like

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
contigiency:

You people and stupidity. you hear this you hear that. you that is seeing the pictures is your reasoning dried such that you can't reason what you are told and what you are seeing. One day they will tell you that your father is from panya and you will take it like olodo.

so u now from the pictures they are from Abia ?
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by fredoooooo: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good people of Ndigbo different from ipob grin
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by 1759King: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Afospecialk:

Go and use ur drug bcs i can see your brain is malfunctioning already.

So hailing is now rejecting in ur subconscious mind .

You better accept defeat now bf February 16
The month is almost over. Go get your 30k, buy your drugs and any book on how to comprehend.
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by giftedben: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Another format!! Another format!!
APC Politicians and Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, make una tekam sofly dey share N500 to see buhari.
My people shine your eyes. Make we no let waiting happen for 1964 happen again.
APC and PDP na the same.
The more you look the less you see. Na waiting we dey call "wash and wear".
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Adewumiaye: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Jimbadly post=75235650][/quote]Get it...

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by tracy23: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
crowd or no crowd, he is not going to get our votes, worthless lifeless bubu
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by goodgeorge(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
lol
magoo10:
Apart from the ones that were imported to aba most of them were there to confirm if it was buhari or jubril.

Aba people never do business finish na to come support buhari.Mctheew

1 Like

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by jboi08(m): 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sai Baba!!!

I watched the rally LIVE on channels even with the delayed start people came out in droves
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by ezkimow(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
As long as they're not doing that occultic Kuturu 4+4 sign, he's a goner there.....
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by DeepNuggets: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
datopaper:
Am sorry to write this! Where are the IPOB members.

I thought people will sit at home.

So buhari can gather these crowd.

The truth is that. NIGERIANS is not ready for change.

I doubt if Buhari is not coming back.

Change from change? That would make us a very confused nation.
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by zudozz: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
he no go even get 10 votes for d whole imo and abia..
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Acodynas1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
The Igbo are hardworking ! We go suffer die . Give us our share of national cake .
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
NCANTaskForce:
shocked

Hit like if you believe this one go pain Nnamdi Kanu die

No leferendum, No erection cheesy

Chaii! Una get bad mouth sha o cheesy
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Na lie. It's not Aba, it's one of the local government in Katsina State. How will you say that a whole Aba, the headquarters of Ipob will troop out to welcome Jubril from Sudan? Abi, Nnamdi no get followers in Abia State again? Hmmm.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Lilkini(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
i laugh in swahili... which aba biko?? the one i dey inside?? very funny... the people you think came to support only came there to see the sick man and how he might fall down mistakenly.
Aba people even send rainfall come sef������ .hes not getting up to 20votes from this place,trust me.

#atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by felifeli: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Vote correct man, not kulikuli economy

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by WIDETHOUGHT: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
You're the real one ma nigga
magoo10:
Apart from the ones that were imported to aba most of them were there to confirm if it was buhari or jubril.

1 Like

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Didi2d(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Like seriously? This is impressive. it's time Buhari compensate the Igbo's, them don try, even though some still carry serious hate against him
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by koboko69: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
majamajic:
mostly Hausas, I heard they came from all parts of Eastern region to Aba, just hand full of Abians there ( just for sight seeing ), APC can't win any eastern state.

That is how you will only hear Buhari won the elections cheesy
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Afospecialk:

grin yes ooooo

grin grin majority of IPOB are likely to commit suicide bf the result of the Presidential election is announced.

When that time comes we will help them ease their pain with sniper cheesy grin

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by oshalomo: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
No chance for you Mr jubril dis year. Take it back. ACTION
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by oshalomo: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
No chance for you Mr jubril dis year. Take it back. ACTION
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Friend01(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
magoo10:

Show us the real people na?
. I know it is enough to be fooled into thinking you have said anything important by 100 something likes from 100 something simpletons.

You better gather as much likes as you can through your insults now because mai gaskiya is going nowhere God willing.
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by exclusive7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
majamajic:
Im a witness.. saw there buses this morning...
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
I have never seen this kind of propaganda. This is actually the commissioning of the captive power plant for the market and they just make it look like it was the venue of his campaign

magoo10:

1 Like

Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Bidi123: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
They know if they go to the stadium nobody would come out, then they decided to go to the market APC All Past Criminals.
Re: How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) by Ericsdm55(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
I don't believed this report one beat. Abba people never finish their business na president they wan chop nii?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.