Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. (61047 Views)

Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Mayor88(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
I wonder what he's saying in the third pix. He looks very sick tho.

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by MajesticIgbo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
Man is always looking lost.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
*���*

Just funny.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by ijabiken1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I wonder if Buhari knows what he is doing. He endorsed Dapo Abiodun and Akinlade in Ogun. He is doing same in Imo
buhari doesn't know anything now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by InaNla(f): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I wonder if Buhari knows what he is doing. He endorsed Dapo Abiodun and Akinlade in Ogun. He is doing same in Imo

He has no clue of what he is doing.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Femi316: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
DrGoodman:
Buharri value has really fallen flat, now posing with Rochas house boy? grin
Rochas house boy......is better than you in life
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by naijjaman(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Too bad undecided
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Duduflix(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Elliot2(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
dockokwus:
This man is brain dead I swear!
How can you pose with someone contesting against your party's elected candidate?
Posing with Ugwumba would put confusion in the minds of APC party members:'is he indirectly telling us he prefers Ugwumba to the party's official candidate?'
If he later also poses with APC 's official candidate,Hope Uzodinma,the confusion will now reach clownish levels.
Never seen a more disastrous president and assumed party leader.
u r not that wise sha.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by kitaatita: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Rochas (The Roach) is governor of Imo State. If he is hosting the President, it is not unexpected that his daughter and her husband will be there. It's an opportunity for us to meet and take pictures with the President. The young man is also an official of Imo State government.
He is using the picture effect to gain electoral advantage like most APC governors whose electoral values are hinged on the personality of Mr. Buhari. APC as a party will collapse without Buhari's name attached

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Aimhyer(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Buhari is naive of everything he is doing.

Na wetin dem tell him to do, na e dey do.

Maybe he's Gibril from sudan
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
braveboi4life:
Even Buhari is carrying out anti-partyactivities,confused party president who never cares who endorses him provided they can grab votes from no where.
I heard akinlade is preparing same in ogun

grin
braveboi4life:
Even Buhari is carrying out anti-partyactivities,confused party president who never cares who endorses him provided they can grab votes from no where.
I heard akinlade is preparing same in ogun
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by ClearFlair: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Keep wondering. You will soon start to wander.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by mida101(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
braveboi4life:
I heard go akinlade is preparing same in ogun

Stop being stupid. Nwosu visited PMB & he simply received him. He is the president of Nigeria & not APC.. grow up wailers
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Otakom87(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
It is a win win situation for baba Buhari. He is using one stone to kill two birds.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by zinizta: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2019

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by wise0ne: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Yet this is the person some elements are trying to force on a whole nation.

Friends we all must rise up to say no to incompetence and mediocrity
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by kerry57: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
I listened to okorocha today in owerri, he is a shame to behold, APC I iberiberism chapter 1vs1. From buhari 's look in owerri, he has lost hope in the state. Nwosu, okorocha, buhari, oshomole, ozodima and APC all very big looses in the state bcoz of internal iberiberism in the party.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by studentofTruth: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Great.
Meanwhile, I have $100 PayPal funds for sale: Rate= 330Naira per Dollar. Interested buyers should email or WhatsApp me
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Na Dem Sabi..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by kufre2010: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
At what point did Tinubu acquire all these assets and by what means??

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation (newspaper)
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos
21. More than 20 appointees in Buhari's govt.
22.Countless appointees in Ambodes govt.. And he still has the impudence, temerity and audacity to say Jonathan has golden medal in corruption..

What do we call his own medals?

Those who their future is being looted are clapping for him.
That's slavery

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
merineze:

Sorry oooo bros.You seemed so pained.But he raised the hand of APM candidate in Ogun .
Show me where he did and i will delete my account on NL, and if you fail to, just admit you are wrong, don't argue further or write story. I am waiting.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by vengertime: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
That confuse fool will enlarge the picture to billboard just watch.

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Kanmi87: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
This our president has even confused the ancestor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by vengertime: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Okumen01:
See below
myndd44 seun caution this bet9ja scammer
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Ategberoson(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Can you make use of your brain for once..... what is anti Party activity there....... you saw APC flag..... what else?

Did he raise his hand?

did he say anything?

Is UCHE Nwosu wearing any other party cloth?

So he can't snap picture with any other person?

Be wise....

He is the president of Nigeria not APC?

you've time for those imbeciles. the guy is still SSG to IMO state but uwosu is playing a politrick there

but if Buhari is not important in IMO state as they made us to believe here, why is the guy bent on associating with the president for his election
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by IbrahimDamola: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dumbohari is very daft and easy to swindle, if I promise him 70 million votes from Ariaria market, he will dump Orji kalu and rush to pose for photograph with me. Who swear for this man abeg? grin

1 Share

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by paddyofboss(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sense has finally left this Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.