Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. (61046 Views)

Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by veesion: 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Can you make use of your brain for once..... what is anti Party activity there....... you saw APC flag..... what else?

Did he raise his hand?

did he say anything?

Is UCHE Nwosu wearing any other party cloth?

So he can't snap picture with any other person?

Be wise....

He is the president of Nigeria not APC?
υ jυѕт anѕwered daт gυy properly
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by lilian789: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
kikikikikiki Uche is a shorter dan himbook president grin

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
braveboi4life:
Even Buhari is carrying out anti-partyactivities,confused party president who never cares who endorses him provided they can grab votes from no where.
I heard akinlade is preparing same in ogun

I can imagine how Oshiomhole who be looking now grin
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by ifakiboy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I wonder if Buhari knows what he is doing. He endorsed Dapo Abiodun and Akinlade in Ogun. He is doing same in Imo

His a dullard now..!
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Macabeus: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Confused people
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by flowx(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
See Nigeria President... Walahi this country is a cheat! See as he stand.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Indispensable85(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
As usual, the jobless children of hate have polluted this thread.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by jaems: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari probably doesn't even know who he is posing with.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by SEONaijaExpert: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I wonder if Buhari knows what he is doing. He endorsed Dapo Abiodun and Akinlade in Ogun. He is doing same in Imo
Taking pictures with someone isn't an endorsement. I'm sure the people saw who he lifted his hand at the rally today. That's not difficult to deduce.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Kennydoc(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:

He's only concerned about their support for his 2nd term bid. He truly doesn't care much about who wins among them. Moreover, chances are high that even if the guys that left APC end up winning, they will return to the party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Awaja(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pictorial endorsement with osisi kporu nku.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
See how uche nwosu is Looking like a house husband.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by elowhitee05: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
ode
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by akinszz: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
is that an endorsement?
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Johnnyessence:
the race in IMO state is between pdp and Apga party. no hope for Apc candidate and also Okorochas puppet.
IMO has the worst set of Gubernatorial candidates across the major political parties

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by wellmax(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:

How is posing for pictures an endorsement?
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by eyeview: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari stand here. He will stand.
Buhari say this. He will say.
Buhari sign this. He will sign.

...thats why they want him to continue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
franchasng:
Buhari is so desperate for power since he was born, and to grab that power he doesn't care dinning with stupid people so long as they can help him grab power, I wonder how some gullible Nigerians still see Buhari, a power drunk man that dines with the most corrupt as a man of integrity angry

That is why Buhari dines with Tinubu and Amaechi; two heads of corruption, despite that he hates them personally but because they will help him grab power, he pretends like he loves them and dine with them undecided

I will soon post a short video of Buhari openly endorsing corruption and teaching Nigerian office holders how to loot government money without trace, Buhari God alone will judge you angry angry

Follow me so you won't miss that shocking video of President Buhari teaching Nigerian politicians how to loot money without trace, it was so shameful for a President parading himself as fighting corruption angry
abeg tag me, when d soup don done.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by jboi08(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
lol
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by GarriKoro(m): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Dumbohari is very daft and easy to swindle, if I promise him 70 million votes from Ariaria market, he will dump Orji kalu and rush to pose for photograph with me. Who swear for this man abeg? grin
Ibo man please try and realise that you're inconsequential in Nigerian politics
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Ebbunwa(m): 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
He surely knows what he's doing. If Nwosu wins, he's defecting to APC
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Missonas(f): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
All this because Rochas threatened to spill abi. Make una kwantinu
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Abagworo(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kennydoc:

He's only concerned about their support for his 2nd term bid. He truly doesn't care much about who wins among them. Moreover, chances are high that even if the guys that left APC end up winning, they will return to the party.

The truth is that he never left APC but was cheated out of a mandate he won by over 80% meaning 80% of Imo APC members are in support of hom Uche Nwosu. He just got AA ticket while still retaining 80% of APC members on his side. If he and Okorocha actually leave APC then it's dead in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Charly68: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Can you make use of your brain for once..... what is anti Party activity there....... you saw APC flag..... what else?

Did he raise his hand?

did he say anything?

Is UCHE Nwosu wearing any other party cloth?

So he can't snap picture with any other person?

Be wise....
O
He is the president of Nigeria not APC?
why wasting your time answering PDP online paid agents
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Benosky011(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Who knows who they told him that the Uche Nwosu is before he agreed to snap with them.
Do you blame him?
Somebody that handed the APC flag to the Delta State presidential, sorry, Senatorial, Sorry governorship candidate in Delta.

One day, he'll just mumuishly sign his resignation letter without knowing.

What a clueless brain-dead lifeless man.
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by magzey: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
All myopic comments are sympathetic is it Rocha's House boy that seek posing with the president or other way round.

Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by sanni4susx(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Otuegbe:
Galadima said it that this is not the original buhari
Yes, he did but how do u expect us to believe a politician like that
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
failed idiots
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by CHYDIAMONDS(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hear ursef out. THEY VISITED THE PRESIDENT? IN WHO"S STATE. So Buhari is now from IMO STAte? interesting
Jonathan:

Mugun . Where’s the endorsement?
They visited the president and he simply received them .
Continue fooling yourself
Re: Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. by Jonadull: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
CHYDIAMONDS:
Hear ursef out. THEY VISITED THE PRESIDENT? IN WHO"S STATE. So Buhari is now from IMO STAte? interesting
You’re in cifia pains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.