Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise (31287 Views)

UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by bizhop01: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
What kind drama is that one with people papa & mama
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerians can fustrate your life, Don't Judge the man unless you were there
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by RighteousI: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
spare the rod and spoil the child
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by emmanuelrabb(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Meanwhile in FUTA

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Baselm: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bleep extra year, Engineering is a 5-year course. I trust my set in university back then, we won't do it, we were matured, though some of us were young but we were enlightened and aware of our rights.

I had my primary and secondary school education in Ilorin but I told my parents I'll never go to Unilorin. How would employers treat these ones when Lecturers treat them this way. its not about certificate, its about being matured all round.

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by DerideGull(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerian universities are glorified high schools.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Macnnoli4(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
ct2:
what do you expect from a glorified secondary school
but fortunately, this glorified secondary school is one of the cheapest federal universities in Nigeria, they don't go on ASUU strike and they are among top ten in Nigerian university ranking but I don't know why they are trying so hard to behave like Islamic conservative university as I sometimes as seen in the media
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Oski34: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
*KIRKLAND & FELT*

*BOOM BOOM BOOM NEWS REAL COMPANY 100%*���������������?����������������

Kirkland & Felt is composed of John Kirkland and William Felt, both well experienced in their respective industries. Mr. Kirkland is a proprietor of a Bitcoin mining operation since 2011 in Iceland and Mr. Felt has been in the stock market trading since the mid 1990's. With the industry of trading evolving through the years, his expertise has been put well in good use in the crypto currency trading market since 2016.

*KIRKLAND FET*
*PACKAGES*

��� *1. MAX TRADE*
*7%Daily*
*Minimum Deposit $25 - $100,000*
*Total Days 20*
*GET STARTED*�

��� *2. HIGH TRADE*
*155% AFTER 28 DAYS*
*Minimum Deposit $10 - $100,000*
*GET STARTED*�

��� *3. MINING PLAN*
*1.25%Daily*
*Minimum Deposit $10 - $100,000*
*Total Days 20*
*GET STARTED*�

https://www.kirkfelt.com/splash.php?ref=Nazom3
*Register here* ..�

*REFERRAL COMMISSION*
7% 2% 1%

*minimum withdraw*
perfect money -0.20$
Payeer-1$
Dogecoin-1$
Dash-1$
Bitcoin -5$

TELEGRAM
http:///kfelt
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Jonasbadoo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
GarriKoro:
Chemical engineering fools. A former classmate of mine teaches in that department. Those students don't know their rights.
I'm not surprised it takes a Fool to know one
Both you and your friend are Idiotic Fools
they don't know all that's why they are students ...
E sure me say na your type study Animal science or zoology for school ..mumu
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by DonFk: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Quite frankly, this is crazy... I tot don't essence of education is to enlighten us on our basic human rights amongst others. #glorified secondary school indeed
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by lijoh(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Let all Ladokite gather here...
We need to teach this unilorin students something....

I said it..... They all learners
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bloooody:
Useless students.
They should be flogged and battered.
I applaud the lecturer this is excellent work.
No age is above punishment even a man of 80 years should be flogged if he goes in the wrong direction.
Sai baba
Go flog your papa fess
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by middlebelter(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
There are many things wrong with our education system in this country. Through out my undergraduate days in the same University in the early 1990s there was no single embarrassing moment like this. Although some lecturers try to take advantage of some students but not a whole class.

The National University Commission NUC should make it mandatory for lecturer's performance appraisals to be reviewed by each class on how effectively the lecturer have been able to. Impact knowledge. This will help to get good feedback on area that improvements are needed.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Some lecturers don't have sense actually!

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by tiziano(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2019
lijoh:
Let all Ladokite gather here...
We need to teach this unilorin students something....

I said it..... They all learners
baba hide your face
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by 9isguy(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2019
I love this school
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Kdon2: 1:40am On Jan 30, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A photo making rounds on social media, captured moment a Unilorin lecturer ordered 400 level students of the institution to raise their hands for making noise. 

The photos of the lecturer who ordered 400 level students of Chemical Engineering to raise their hands for making noise, has sparked controversy online as some are defending him, with others bashing him.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/29/unilorin-lecturer-orders-400-level-students-to-raise-hands-for-making-noise/

School filled with randy lecturers...I m not surprised.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by YuusufulOyoow1: 2:53am On Jan 30, 2019
chai....somehow funny
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Afrocentric: 3:26am On Jan 30, 2019
ainas247:
smiley Nah all those grand pa lecture can do this..

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
send me your phone digits
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by arrestdarrester: 6:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
Useless students.
No age is above punishment even a man of 80 years should be flogged if he goes in the wrong direction.
Sai baba

Even before I got to the 'sai baba' part at the end, I knew somehow it was a zombie making the speech.

Now we all know the octogenarian (claiming septuagenarian) that needs to be flogged to go in the right direction towards Daura
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by shugabasbn: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Lol. Education is a joke in Nigeria. Most especially with the set of Archaic and ancient professors and lecturers you have in most higher institutions. Why won't they think backward ways? You will see a professor who can't handle an android phone. Still depending on newspapers to get updated. It's the same methods, ways of teaching he or she has been using since 90 he or she is still practicing. No any changes or zeal to change. Nigeria Government should take a clue from covenant University. Young people were employed as lecturers, professors. Look at how the school is progressing. They will bring nice initiatives not initiative of asking grown up men and women to raise up their hands in this modern age. Such a shame!

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

Lol, but in a sane countries student will not make noise when lecture is on.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Victorjerry68: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Don't blame the lecturer, most of the students are kids so they should be flog even.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by LINTUNE(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I would've said the students were stupid but

this is 400 level, nobody wan get extra year grin

abi
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by LINTUNE(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
Useless students.
Sai baba
have noticed that ur comments are abhorrent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos) / Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? / Strike: Fg Mulls Unification Of ASUU, Ssanu, Nasu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.