Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Reason For The Early Heavy Rainfall? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reason For The Early Heavy Rainfall? (278 Views)

Port Harcourt Mall Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (video) / What's The Reason For The Increase In Alcohol Intake Among Youth Today? / Lady Killed By Heavy Rainfall In Onitsha, Anambra State. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason For The Early Heavy Rainfall? by TruthHurts100: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Reason for this early rain.

The ozone layer is broken.

The sun takes more than enough water to the sky through evaporation.

When you drink too much water, your visit to the restroom comes sooner than normal.

The sky is pressed, it has got to rain.

Do you agree with my theory? Does it make sense to you?

Like if Yes, Share if NO
Let's talk about this.

I'm loving the weather oooo, even if it's coming too early.
Re: Reason For The Early Heavy Rainfall? by Baddiezz(f): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
I haven't seen any rain this year
Re: Reason For The Early Heavy Rainfall? by TruthHurts100: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Baddiezz:
I haven't seen any rain this year

Whaaaat? What part of Naija are you sweetie?
Re: Reason For The Early Heavy Rainfall? by Baddiezz(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=TruthHurts100 post=75237332]
Whaaaat? What part of Naija are you sweetie? [/quote Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy The New Video For Up Coming Stars / Jelly Bags For Sale At Affordable Price / India Likely To Defy US Warning Against Oil Trade With Venezuela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.