Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim (5548 Views)

I Was Criticized During The Civil War But I Succeeded - Gowon Encourages Tinubu / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by bkool7(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Let's not fool ourselves that corrupt politicians and government officials can be fought with rule of law.
Not in this our corrupt system and obviously not with this our current constitution
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by jamace(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari is fighting a personal interest anti-corruption fight. If not how do you explain his harbouring accused persons in his party while fighting against only opposition or those without election value, for his re-election?

Somebody should help me tell Buhari that selective justice is the mother of all corruption, and he is guilty of it.
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2019
wink
Re: I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim by bilms(m): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitisha, Nnewi And Aba Are The Only Genuine Cities In Nigeria: Check Out Why / Throw Back Pix Of Gej's House, When He Had No Shoes / If Buhari Force Adeosun To Cover Up In Qatar Who Force Queen Of England - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.