Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians (56780 Views)

Gov Ugwuanyi & Amaechi Preparing For The Arrival Of PMB In Enugu [Photos] / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Oh boy!
See our Daddy dancing steps.
Daddy the hot stepper!
Carry go handsome man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by IRobot7(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 12:30am On Jan 30, 2019
Heffalump:
"Buhari is a fraud.
In a free and fair election Buhari cannot win any election in Nigeria except the government of miyetti allah, only illiterates and people like him are there.

I can't imagine Nigeria moving forward under this herdsman. He knows nothing at all. Kyari and Funtua are the ones ruling Nigeria with Tinubu and Dambazu. A vote for Buhari and APC is accepting these criminal cabals to continue milking Nigeria."

-mybestlove

You are hungry!
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by joepepsy(m): 12:47am On Jan 30, 2019
That's my wish too but we will be patient till 2023.
Pointguardusa:
I think some Nigerians would want him to dance back to Daura .
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by ogbonti: 1:38am On Jan 30, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

They must bring something to distract us sha. Naija has a long way to go. 2015 campaign video prior to the general election.

Why can't we play him some of his promises he said that he is yet to fulfilled ?

If Buhari wins this election, I will conclude on Nigeria.... this election will define who Nigerians are, IF the election is free and fair and Buhari wins, then whenever a Nigerian complains to you, just laugh it off, and if he or she persist, just tell him or her quietly .. according to OSHIOMOLE... “you can go and die”...... and trust me, tomorrow if you need his or her vote, just give him or her a plate of jollof rice and goat meat plus N2,000 he will forgive and forget, vote for you and if need be, risk his or her own life fighting other people for your sake......
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Ikpongiton: 2:34am On Jan 30, 2019
the op eye is not good,because the man was actually shaking
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Ikpongiton: 2:40am On Jan 30, 2019
PhukaPhuka:
grin...... NA TODAAAYYYYYYYY ?
monkey in suit!lol
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Mkokelvin(m): 2:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Which Nigerians...abeg change that title to "Nigeria's die hard zone Bs excited over their masters display of dullardness"
. Lol
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Kingspin(m): 3:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari say something about the economy
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Not a bad dance. Hahaha! Kinda love it. Sweet.

Baba! I hope say you know say na rehearsal you dey do? Dey practise your dancing steps to Daura ooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:09am On Jan 30, 2019
From dancing senator to dancing president....I hope Nigerians will dance after the elections.....
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by CDMagazine(m): 4:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by akin9ja78(m): 5:24am On Jan 30, 2019
A trillion dollar dance.
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by PLAYBOX22: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2019
PhukaPhuka:
grin...... NA TODAAAYYYYYYYY ?
Baba looks like Zoro artifact in the second pic ..#Slay Papi �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Friend01(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:

Some not all.
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by MhizGladys(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Good Morning,Famz
Today is my birthday
Show mhe love,Nairalanders

Igbokwe Chinenye Gladys

GTB

God Bless.
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by lexxie112: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Which Nigerians...abeg change that title to "Nigeria's die hard zone Bs excited over their masters display of dullardness"

Kuku kill me
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
sarrki:

I have noticed you for a while

Please stop spamming my name anyhow

You have wished me bad in most of your mentions

I may be forced to use some of your mentions to call on moderator
Lzaa come let us console sarrki.
He needs love right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by LZAA: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
immhotep:

He needs love right now.
grin grin
My ruv oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:

Thanks guy 108
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by sarrki(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
immhotep:

He needs love right now.

May it never be well with he that call my name every time they post

May he not find joy for posting my name anyhow
Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by LZAA: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
sarrki:

Cc sarrki grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
sarrki:

Just reject sai babarism and you will feel much better.
Omenka / omenkalives can tell you his experience grin

Cc lzaa velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians by LZAA: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
immhotep:

Just reject sai babarism and you will feel much better.
Omenka / omenkalives can tell you his experience grin

Cc lzaa velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.