Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Lcd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lcd (717 Views)

Lg 43-inch 43lf5400 Led Lcd Game Tv ₦ 87,490 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lcd by lepa001(f): 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2010
I was on my way home yesterday, was a guy beating a lady in my Estate and when people asked why or reason for the young man's action. The guy said the lady broke his LCD b'cos she saw him with another lady. Then one old man asked the young lady; why do you have to do that. The lady answer; Sir, Emeka stab me on my back.

Now my  question is this>> As a man will you ve done the same thing(Beat her). As a lady can you do what she did (Scatter his home)?
Re: My Lcd by Rocktation(f): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
Hell to the no. I wouldn't have done that. Cos the LCD didn't stab my back, Emekus did! I'd love to stab something right back. But there are gaps in the story. Did Emeka stab her because he himself was caught with another woman?
Re: My Lcd by omega25red(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2010
Rocktation:

Hell to the no. I wouldn't have done that. Cos the LCD didn't stab my back, Emekus did! I'd love to stab something right back. But there are gaps in the story. Did Emeka stab her because he himself was caught with another woman?
grin grin @ ^^^ i dont think emeka literally stabbed her she was saying that she felt like she was betrayed (stabbed in the back) because she caught emeka with another woman.
Re: My Lcd by Rocktation(f): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
Oh? Okey-doke.
Re: My Lcd by Tosinville(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2010
Probably i can cos why would a gf stil not a wife wrecked my home jus because she found me with another lady, why?
Re: My Lcd by 1105(f): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
lepa001:

I was on my way home yesterday, was a guy beating a lady in my Estate and when people asked why or reason for the young man's action. The guy said the lady broke his LCD b'cos she saw him with another lady. Then one old man asked the young lady; why do you have to do that. The lady answer; Sir Emeka stab [size=15pt]my[/size] on my back.

Now my question is this>> As a man will you ve done the same thing(Beat her). As a lady can you do what she did (Scatter his home)?

if its a guy that wrote that now,
Yawa for don gas!! undecided
Re: My Lcd by iice(f): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
If i black out for a minute. . .i might break his LCD, he's welcome to reciprocate by breaking my LCD.
Re: My Lcd by tpiah: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2010
girlfriend battering is allowed in nigeria.

if he tries it overseas, na another story.
Re: My Lcd by 5p1naz(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
ahhhhhh "my LCD". . . iyaaa e ma rotten ni. . . i go kill hin mama. . . "my LCD". . . . . u know ow much that n1gga save to buy "my LCD?". . . . . n1gga don dey arrange hin h0use for marriage , then one nutcase come break "my LCD"
Re: My Lcd by pash(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
This is what i ll do >> I ll ask her to buy the LCD back if she still wnt the relationship to continue (No need beating her), the day she replace it, na the end bi that.
Re: My Lcd by double08(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
e reach ooo,LCD?

(1) (Reply)

Does Love Really Exist? / Is It Fair? / What Wil U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.