Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos (72807 Views)

List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi Has Been Released -photos / Ini Edo Flaunts Her Newly Acquired Bum And Straight Legs In New Photos / Nollywood Actress Princess Chidinma Shows Off Her Banging Twerking Skills(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Vickyp007(m): 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Camel toe
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by MannieA(f): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2019
Well, she's very hot. What men love. lol
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Twoclans(f): 3:45am On Jan 31, 2019
lefulefu:
chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked Twoclans na dis type of azz and thighs u carry ? wink
chai grin

Yeah king lefu, you know I am moulded just the way you like it wink

Take kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Kingsley10000: 5:50am On Jan 31, 2019
dirtydiva:
bro that pussy don wide like bonvita container.
it's under probability,most busty bae have tight punny
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Ndlistic(m): 6:40am On Jan 31, 2019
seangy4konji:
Not for men with small dixkks

Lol, small dic* can still enjoy her
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Kingsley10000:
it's under probability,most busty bae have tight punny
make I hear... some of them are so lazy and dull for bed, just expecting you to do everything. they can't jog for 10mins but they want you to perform pass two hours. nonsense
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by seangy4konji: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ndlistic:

Lol, small dic* can still enjoy her
maybe for Japan or China..but naija weh we deh. U no go even reach anywhere. It go be like say u deh use WC washer scrub the surface ..u never put am inside wash inside.
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Omeizadean(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Ahhh' yaaah men my nipple!!! Ohohoho lawd my nipple! Holy shemole. Blood of Nico Nacker Demus!
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kingsley10000:
so if she give u free...u no go chop?
tufia I no go chop, that's not my specialization.
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by Ndlistic(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
Not for men with small dixkks
Lol
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
I have said it repeatedly that a lot of females are losers.
Looking at this one’s Instagram it is very obvious she does nothing but posts pictures and twerk videos all day.
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by slex(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Wait oo.

Is this the same chidinma under investigation for murder?
Re: Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos by finallybusy: 7:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Fat. I can’t imagine how she looks up-close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) / Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.