Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi Has Been Released -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi Has Been Released -photos (1360 Views)

Princess Chidinma Hot In Her Newly Released Photos / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi Has Been Released -photos by TheOlusanjo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
Following the arrest of Nigerian big boy and Instagram sensation, Ray Hushpuppi and his syndicate over an alleged fraud of $35 million dollars, Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has released the list of other Instagram big boys that were also nabbed by the FBI and Interpol in Dubai

She took to twitter to make a thread of the All-Nigerian team involved in the major scandal that has put Nigeria in bad light globally. Some of these faces are names most Nigerians idolize and covet their flamboyant lifestyles on social media.

Check them out below

THREAD ON THE ARREST OF BILLIONAIRE REAL ESTATE MOGUL Ray HushPuppi

HushPuppi was arrested yesterday in Dubai at his apartment Pallazo Versace along with his entire team. I will introduce them to you one by one. The case belongs to @SecretService @fbi @INTERPOL_HQ and it involves $35M wire fraud meant for #Covid19 test kits

i. PAC - Officialpac02

"Pac" is another Dubai based big boy and in HushPuppi's close knit inner circle. He was arrested alongside HP. Flashy luxurious items on IG page. Real name not known. Authorities will release later

ii. Sean - Sean_escaper

Sean the Escaper was also arrested and he's HushPuppi's PA. He is described as a right hand man errand boy. They live together at Pallazo Versace in Dubai.

iii. Mr Woodberry

Mr Woodberry was arrested alongside HushPuppi as a member of his hardworking team.

Read full list here: https://theinfong.com/2020/06/list-of-nigerian-big-boys-arrested-alongside-hushpuppi-has-been-released-not-all-that-glitter-on-instagram-is-gold-photos/

Re: List Of Nigerian Big Boys Arrested Alongside Hushpuppi Has Been Released -photos by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
hmm... Na them...

(1) (Reply)

Taaoma Real Name, Biography, Awards And Her Net Worth. / We Counted Over 15 Deaths - Dj Switch Recounts Lekki Shooting In Tears / "I Want My Toasters Back, Men Are Now Intimidated By Me" - Bbnaija Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.