Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,513 members, 7,958,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised (555 Views)

See 1 Of The Wonders Of INEC In Kaduna Governorship Election That Has Gone Viral / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised by psucc(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is a true story.
A friend of mind had ND in 2006. And when the issuance of forms for recruitment commenced, he went for it and he was declined on the grounds that he did not met the requirements i.e he is not an ex Corps member. He even came home furious and quarreling with himself for not obtaining his HND in order to go for the NYSC scheme. With this he was not issued with a form at the Local Government level. Few days ago, his political godfather (name withheld for now and the party) called him to ask if he did applied and he said no, giving the reasons why he did not get the form from INEC.

Just yesterday, to his greatest shock, he received a text message on his phone to report at the State Headquarters with his credentials for training and screening today Tuesday 29th Jan, 2019 by 9.00am.

Now, the question is how did INEC got his phone number when he was not issued with a form let alone filling same? Somebody is working for someone in Akwa Ibom State and it is a very bad omen
Re: Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised by MrAJQ(m): 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised by otokx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is Nigeria.
Re: Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised by psucc(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2019
What is the rubbish here. Please let your point be known to others to avoid people misinterpreting you.
MrAJQ:
Rubbish
Re: Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised by MrAJQ(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2019
psucc:
What is the rubbish here. Please let your point be known to others to avoid people misinterpreting you.
The inec ad hoc staff is for all though as you know Nigeria way it is by who you know who is working there.

It is not political, am a fully APC supporter but a friend who's fully PDP supporter included my name and that of my brother.
Re: Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised by psucc(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Sir, much as you may think please note also the requirements as outlined by INEC and even posted on their notice board. Try to get the message here. This guy did not get the form, neither did he register online.

I know this is Nigeria! Sha!

One love!
MrAJQ:

The inec ad hoc staff is for all though as you know Nigeria way it is by who you know who is working there.

It is not political, am a fully APC supporter but a friend who's fully PDP supporter included my name and that of my brother.
Re: Inec In Akwa Ibom Compromised by cisca53(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
I applied for the INEC adhoc staff at their office in Uyo, but I have not heard anything since there. Anyone with info.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Management Accounts Number For Sponsorship/ Donation / Atiku's Background - Checkout His Parents / Millions Of Nigerians May Not Vote As PVC Collection Ends Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.