Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (41429 Views)

Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by DonKachiERA: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently in an emergency meeting with security officials, election observers and other stakeholders.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/02/breaking-inec-in-emergency-meeting-over.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by madridguy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
INEC the most powerful people right now tongue

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Maket: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
No election tomorrow.
All election to be conducted in match for Buhari.
Handle over day ( next level date) will be by June 12

PDP causing insecurity everywhere since they are already aware that the poor Nigerian will vote BUHARI as against the wish of the Rich(paying taxes now).

12 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Joshzion(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well is not well

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by midform(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Most Nigerian politicians would get their retirement letters latest by Tuesday!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by MacLovington(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
We dey look.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by philips007(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
K
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by ogaJona(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Any attempt to postpone it will back fire. Still Atikulated

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by ct2: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai baba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by etoman1(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
My friend who is going to vote Buhari, flew from port Harcourt to Lagos this morning and forgot his PVC in ph.

I serve a living God... grin

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by rentAcock(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
My parents support Buhari, 2 out of my 5 siblings support Atiku. I also support Atiku. Tomorrow marks my parents' wedding anniversary, it will be a very awkward gathering after Atiku wins by a landslide.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Ayoswit(f): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Congrats to my incoming president Atiku in advance. Team Let's get Nigeria working again cool

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Dollanation: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Make them better no cancel this elections o..
Tomorrow is tomorrow
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Okoyeebo: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Last minute changes to scuttle rigging plans.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by ClearFlair: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDP are very desperate right now. grin grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by nairavsdollars(f): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Let them postpone it till next year
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by three: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019

DESPERATE APC/BUHARI WANTS TO POSTPONE THE POLLS!!

STAGGERED LOCALISED POLLS EASIER TO RIG

Dem neva cheechumchin

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by chumaster(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
meeting ndi mmuo na ndi mmadu
angry angry angry angry
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Waiting for the conclusion of the meeting, before we know what to say......

To the NEXT LEVEL we go, if you are not going with us, you can remain behind!
Corrinthians:
This guy's "easterntelegraph" are learners when it comes to propaganda. They should go learn from thebreakingtimes and hopefornigeria. Those two nearly killed us with lies and propaganda in the run up to 2015 polls but in the end, the will of the majority of Nigerians prevailed. Today, both are nowhere to be found.

Same fate awaits this useless EASTERN telegraph. cool

Inec has been having these meeting for the past two weeks but the piggy site has to make it appear as though there's a sinister angle to it by adding the words BREAKING, and EMERGENCY.

All these nonsense will end in two days time, after which we'd sit back and savour every single teardrop from those swines. cool
This belongs to FP, you surely know this rumor carriers more than we do Sir Corrinthians, one of the few elder statesman of our land! cheesy

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Okoyeebo: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP are very desperate right now

That's all they can be.

Desperate but not winning

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by TheDoc: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
NEXT LEVEL PLS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Passionate888: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
How to announce Atiku as winner and run away before the dullard arrest them

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by meKdollz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari will win with a wide margin

Ranting from the opposition is allowed
Never will American have a say in who rules the largest black population on earth
Never will looters And puppets of the imperialist be voted into corridors of power in Nigeria

Yoruba
Ji masun

Vote your own

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by DipoAy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
I pray for peace tomorrow...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by tesppidd: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wailers will cry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
etoman1:
My friend who is going to vote Buhari, flew from port Harcourt to Lagos this morning and forgot his PVC in ph.

I serve a living God... grin
They are doing that your friend o

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Campusparot: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Anyhow he be Atiku is the goal

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by ClearFlair: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoyeebo:

That's all they can be.

Desperate but not winning

Reality is starting to dawn on them. grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina In Handshake With King Of Saudi Arabia(pic) / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.