Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP (1050 Views)

Abdullahi Bodejo Denies Making Statement About Fulani Ruling Nigeria Forever / Gen TY Buratai Climbs Hills With His Army And Police For New Year (photos) / Hussaini Mairiga Blasts Buhari Over Dasuki, Says Cabal Ruling Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by OWOJELA: 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, says that President Muhammadu Buhari is now a full blown dictator with his true colour out for all to see.

Prince Secondus, who was speaking at a rally in Yenogua, Bayelsa State as the PDP Presidential campaign train arrived the South South, said that since chameleon cannot change its colour, Buhari has now shown his true colour.

“The President has put on his Army uniform and is busy breaking the constitution, which is the soul of our nationhood,” he said.

The National Chairman said that after breaking the country with his nepotist and divisive governance, the President has gone further to break the constitution.

“The All Progressives Congress, APC, calls it politics and wants us not talk about it but we must talk about it because constitution is the basis of our existence as a nation,” he added.

Read full details from the source: https://www.owojelasblog.com/2019/01/buhari-now-ruling-nigeria-with-his-army.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ShameOnAPC: 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
The best student in a department that graduated with 4.8 ,happens to be a die hard Buhari supporter, after long discussion about Atiku & Buhari, he didn't have solid points to campaign for Buhari apart from ' fighting corruption.
I raised the issue of debate and showed him the conversation btw Buhari and Kadaira. He ended our discussion In shame as he looks stupid. how can he graduated with 4.8 and be supporting a lifeless man with the below conversation.

You can't support Buhari without looking stupid

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by haffaze777(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
That's even better for us

1 Like

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by fk001(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Even him be Idi Amin Dada or Adolf Hitler We go still vote am

no room for treasury looters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by TIGRITIS: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2019
If he is ruling with uniform, sarathief, athifku, dino melaye, fayose, ffk to mention but few, would have spent at least 3 yrs in kirikiri maximum prison by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by mbaboy(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2019
ARE YOU ATIKULATED OR JUST ATIKULATING?

After running several test on my PVC, I decided to see a doctor for explanation. Hear what the Doctor said to me.

Me:
"Doctor, My 2019 PVC genotype is AA (Atiku Abubakar) While my blood group is O-Positive (Obi- Peter); Am I medically OK?

Doctor: You are not only medically fit, you are fully immune against Unemployment, Poverty, Corruption, Lawlessness, Senseless Killing, Untimely death, Illiteracy, Disease,High Petroleum prices, etc. However, you are exposed to world-class Education, Healthcare, Gainful Employment & Prosperity, guaranteed by Restructuring, Rule of Law, Motivation for hard work, Industrialisation, and the Common Good of all".

So, get ready to regain your future with your PVC!!! 2019 is here!!!!!

I am so Atikulated.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by adem30: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2019
Was Jubril of Sudan also a retired Army General? You guys should stick to one please
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by Guestlander: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Hyperbole. By the way, why is the PDP suddenly silent over the CJN corruption case? Are they no longer interested in "defending our democracy"
Are they afraid that Nigerians are now asking the right questions?
What happened to their suspended campaign? Is it in suspended animation still?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by Kolapeter2: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2019
List Of Nigerian Artiste In The Illuminati Who Denies(Photos) https://www.instagram.com/claraokafor2000/?hl=en this was posted on Saturday but was removed by Nairaland due to their instructions.
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by TIGRITIS: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
The best student in my department that graduated with 4.8 ,happens to be die hard Buhari supporter, after long discussion about Atiku & Buhari, he didn't have solid points to campaign for Buhari apart from ' fighting corruption.
I raised the issue of debate and showed him the conversation btw Buhari and Kadaira. He ended our discussion In shame as he looks stupid. how can he graduated with 4.8 and be supporting a lifeless man with the below conversation.

You can't support Buhari without looking stupid
So what did you tell him were your "solid points" for supporting Atiku?

The highlighted though, It's obvious your CGPA is around 1.04, no wonder you support Atiku with "solid points". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by internationalman(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2019
But you PDP has ruled us with this uniform below before

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ShameOnAPC: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2019
TIGRITIS:

So what did you tell him were your "solid points" for supporting Atiku?

The highlighted though, It's obvious your CGPA is around 1.04, no wonder you support Atiku with "solid points". cheesy
you sound stupid

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ozo13(m): 12:33am On Jan 30, 2019
adem30:
Was Jubril of Sudan also a retired Army General? You guys should stick to one please
help Me ask them ooo.
I like the technical knock out buhari gave them
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by TIGRITIS: 12:36am On Jan 30, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
you sound stupid
You know mad men describe others as mad.

So, this is the "solid points" you presented to the "First Class graduate"?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ShameOnAPC: 1:00am On Jan 30, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You know mad men describe others as mad.

So, this is the "solid points" you presented to the "First Class graduate"?
you're still sounding stupid,we know your type.

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by TIGRITIS: 1:09am On Jan 30, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
you're still sounding stupid,we know your type.
I think it is you that is rather sounding stupid.

E.g, you claimed a first class graduate was unable to present "solid points" being the reason behind his support for Buhari as opposed to you with "solid points" in favour of Atifku.

Now, instead of presenting those your "solid points", you started jumping from "you sound stupid" to screen shot of Buhari's response to kadaria. Pls, who actually sounds stupid here?

Abi na the "solid points" be dat? cheesy
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ShameOnAPC: 1:16am On Jan 30, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I think it is you that is rather sounding stupid.

E.g, you claimed a first class graduate was unable to present "solid points" being the reason behind his support as opposed to you with "solid points" in favour of Atifku.

Now, instead of presenting those your "solid points", you started jumping from "you sound stupid" to screen shot of Buhari's response to kadaria. Pls, who actually sounds stupid here?

Abi na the "solid points" be dat? cheesy
Oponu ,how does 4.8 means first class, or all 3.0 means upper credit? You're a failed product. I have your time
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by TIGRITIS: 1:26am On Jan 30, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
Oponu ,how does 4.8 means first class, or all 3.0 means lower credit. You're failed product. I have your time
You have no "solid points" ~ fact.

Now to your new topic.

Well, I'm more familiar with the university grading system, and I think the highlighted is quite informative of your educational qualification.

In a university that uses 5 point CGPA (which is the commonest), 4.5 and above is first class while 3.5 to 4.49 is second class upper.

Now, humiliate yourself further, I'm waiting.

Note, the use of vulgar language will not help you out. Focus on substance instead of rubbish like, "you are a failed product" etc.
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ShameOnAPC: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You have no "solid points" ~ fact.

Now to your new topic.

Well, I'm more familiar with the university grading system, and I think the highlighted is quite informative of your educational qualification.

In a university that uses 5 point CGPA (which is the commonest), 4.5 and above is first class while 3.5 to 4.49 is second class upper.

Now, humiliate yourself further, I'm waiting.

Note, the use of vulgar language will not help you out. Focus on substance instead of rubbish like, "you are a failed product" etc.

you're still sounding stupid
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Army uniform kwa?lol
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by orisa37: 6:32am On Jan 30, 2019
And this is very unfortunate.
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by TIGRITIS: 7:29am On Jan 30, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
you're still sounding stupid
Is that the only content of your brain? So the time you have for me is about typing this "sounding stupid"? cheesy
Has someone told you what 4.8 is?
It is very clear you are a disgrace to education.
Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ybalogs(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2019
We like am like that. Sai Baba till 2023. chikena.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by ybalogs(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2019
This secondus is actually the number one mistake PDP made. How can an slowpoke be at the helms of once the biggest party in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Now Ruling Nigeria With His Army Uniform – PDP by haffaze777(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Guestlander:
Hyperbole. By the way, why is the PDP suddenly silent over the CJN corruption case? Are they no longer interested in "defending our democracy"
Are they afraid that Nigerians are now asking the right questions?
What happened to their suspended campaign? Is it suspended animation still?

You want people to talk against corruption? I can see that u don't live atiku at all,how do u expect atiku to feel if anything corruption is mentioned?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Caucus Meeting: Dino Melaye Thrills Party Members With Dance Steps (photos) / Tinubu And Oshiomohle Have Consulted The Oracles / Why Igbos Should Not Support Any Uprising If Buhari Wins 2019 Presidential Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.