Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election (13833 Views)

She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Bakeroy:

This is the first time, I will be using foul language on the net, and I apologize for that. You must be a FOOL for calling people bastard for thinking of voting PDP. This is an election and anybody can vote whoever they like not minding any group, with the way Nigeria is now, where all key positions in the Military and Judiciary are in the North made possible by Buhari, for me, he cannot be trusted. Your thought is that he will hand over power to the SW after his tenure, or die before the end of his tenure and thereby paving way for Osinbajo, this may not work. Besides, and most importantly for me, the interest of Nigeria should come first. Obasanjo was president for 8 years and Osinbajo has been VP for 3.5 years, what really has the SW benefitted directly from this. Fools (I apologize once more) like you allow ethnicity and religion to influence your judgement, hence, I understand where you are coming from you are same as your Mentor.

I’m first a Yoruba man before Being a Nigerian in the game of politics of this dispensation now in Nigeria..Southwest interest comes to me first...APC fielded Buhari-Osinbajo..are you so dumb telling me to vote Atiku-Peter Obi?? Everyone knows Obasanjo is a Yoruba man by flesh but North at heart
Tinubu is the Abiola of our time...we are networking to make that work...not shouting online like you guys do
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by somehow: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Okay, this one is Afenifere of Igbo?
adeoluphilips:

This is not Afenifere of Yoruba...they are only APC guys being led by Tinubu and his stooges...No Bonafide Afenifere's names there
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by biGwal(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Atikulooter where una dey ooooooo
4+4 nii jooor
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by madridsta007(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2019
[s]
Ray97:
at the end the day with all the gragra its buhari they want because they know atiku is a scam... i know haters will call them Afonja but the truths is buhari is the better candidate.

PDP lost the election the moment they allowed their conscience to be bought by atiku's dollars during the primaries....

buhari winning the election is sure, its the margin he'll give atiku thats our concern...
sai baba..
[/s]

This propaganda is a tired, over-used one. I have seen Whatsapp chats where BMCs were told to stop using it.
Haven't your heard?
Where is the evidence of the dollars sharing? At least we have seen evidence of APC's Ganduje's dollars collection. Where is similar evidence of the dollars sharing at PDP's primaries? undecided

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by 2badForReal: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2019
Chai

Chai

Chai

Afenifere sleeping again
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by Olulinks(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
rusher14:
I thought they were aligning with the other party .
Guess reality has checked in to the last chance saloon.
No reality anywhere. They only wanna support their son. Look closely at the current situations, the Ibo support Atiku for their own good, that is to get to the seat of the Presidency, after Atiku. The Afenifres approved the support of Buhari for the sake of Osinbajo or Fashola, to also climb the seat after Buhari. It would be an error for the two tribes to go the same way of Atiku to both put their eggs in same basket. That's political suicide.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by HimName: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
By Feb 15th, the only people that would be left with the Chief Thief of The Federation are those who are less valuable to Kanu's dog.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by Bakeroy: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
WiLdFLame:

I’m first a Yoruba man before Being a Nigerian in the game of politics of this dispensation now in Nigeria..Southwest interest comes to me first...APC fielded Buhari-Osinbajo..are you so dumb telling me to vote Atiku-Peter Obi?? Everyone knows Obasanjo is a Yoruba man by flesh but North at heart
Tinubu is the Abiola of our time...we are networking to make that work...not shouting online like you guys do

Weldone Man, I see that you are one of those 30K per month BMC.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
With north and now SW in the pocket; Buhari needs only 25% in the SS & SE and game over - then all the wailers can resume back to their duty.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by DimIsaac10(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who dem help?.
Na dem wan do the voting ni?.
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by ogundeleai(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
zeromeridian:
Fake Afenifere. Any Afenifere without Odumakin is fake like lipod created by lie Mohammed.
interesting .so odumakin is your own lord and savior ....someone that is protecting his own pocket ..what a pity
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
madridsta007:
[s][/s]

This propaganda is a tired, over-used one. I have seen Whatsapp chats where BMCs were told to stop using it.
Haven't your heard?
Where is the evidence of the dollars sharing? At least we have seen evidence of APC's Ganduje's dollars collection. Where is similar evidence of the dollars sharing at PDP's primaries? undecided
lol pass away jhor. even wike was shoked
Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by farem: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
myners007:
Endorsing abject poverty

See cifia pains

Re: Afenifere Endorses Buhari For 2019 Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Fasanmi said Buhari deserved another term because he has performed credibly.

He said: “I want all of you to work and vote for Buhari who has performed very credibly and I think he deserved second term in the office.

“He is the only candidate that is campaigning about a corruption free society. I am pleased that all the Southwest under the APC fold is going this direction.”
END OF DISCUSSION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Traditional Rulers Are Victimized By State Governors – Shehu Sani / Prince Clem Agba Resumes As Minister Of State For Budget / 2023: Osinbajo’s Support Base Swells Despite Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.