Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website (892 Views)

Need Someone To Build Me This: / Looking For A Very Very Affordable Web Developer To Build Me a Quick Site / Build Me An Online Boutique. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by Eddicated: 3:56am On Jan 30, 2019
though i have a fair knowledge of wordpress etc but i have a lot of things to do that time is not on my side to get things done my self
also its been long i work on web designing so i need to give someone to do this for me

i need a 6 pages site

home which is index page, product 1, product 2, product 3, product 4 , product 5,
on the home page we should have the contact details at the top left then at the button of it is a customer login form( just username and password sign in forum. and lists of the 5 product with screenshot when each screenshot is clicked
it goes to the respective product page with full information and video etc. and a BUY NOW button that takes visitors to a payment page of any good bitcoin and perfectmoney gateway

this i prefer to me custom , not wordpress.

i don;t need too much design. just a simple clean site is ok by me

will post graphic explained picture here soon.
for now. let me know your price and contact info. i need this done before the week runs out.

1 Like

Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by Alicia1122: 3:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Please read below it

Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by Eddicated: 4:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Alicia1122:
Please read below it
you want me to pay you 20 to30k to tell me the details when you can make 6 million and more with same info right ?
if you tell me wetin you go lose? you stand a chance to gain if you tell me free because i will use happiness dash you more than 1m self.
but asking me to pay you first already make you a scam. pls stop posting off topic on my thread.
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by pelumi22: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2019
I can help you out WhatsApp me on: 08182530249
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by Bizmagnet: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Eddicated:
though i have a fair knowledge of wordpress etc but i have a lot of things to do that time is not on my side to get things done my self
also its been long i work on web designing so i need to give someone to do this for me

i need a 6 pages site

home which is index page, product 1, product 2, product 3, product 4 , product 5,
on the home page we should have the contact details at the top left then at the button of it is a customer login form( just username and password sign in forum. and lists of the 5 product with screenshot when each screenshot is clicked
it goes to the respective product page with full information and video etc. and a BUY NOW button that takes visitors to a payment page of any good bitcoin and perfectmoney gateway

for now. let me know your price and contact info. i need this done before the week runs out.
Chat me up. Check my signature for my contact.
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by sleamzy06(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Eddicated:

i need a 6 pages site

hello, I can deliver what you want within the time frame. contact me via the number on my signature.. no initial payment. thanks
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by MrWondah(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Eddicated:

i need a 6 pages site

Hi, would you like to further discuss your project?
Please reach me through my email on my signature
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by donsheddy1(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Contact 08031975415
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2019
If you are still considering options, hit me up via signature. Would be glad to share my portfolio with you..

Cheers...
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by engrboma85(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2019
if indeed you have a fair knowledge of wordpress as you said with wordpress you can get this done within 2-4 days and would also save u some cost of getting a developer to do a custom for you which a good developer would charge minimum of 50k so think about it

Eddicated:

i need a 6 pages site

Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by mcqwerty(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Yes, this is achievable within a week. I think you should budget about 40-50k.

If you already have a domain and hosting, it could be lower than that.

Its all based on your requirement and how complex the project is.

Send me an email if you are ready.

Cheers.
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by ayaba(f): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
[/b]We can deliver this[b]

The web design and web development training programme for February 2019 begin on Monday 4th February 2019.
Courses Include : Html/Xhtml, CSS, Boostrap, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash Animation, Javascript, Wordpress, Joomla, Hosting/Domain Name Registration, Ecommerce e.t.c

For more enquiries , you can visit our center at

10 Oritshe Street,
Off Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos
Or call, 09059446685, 08035820401

Register for classes @
www.nationalweb.com.ng/apply_3.php
100% Practical Guarantee.
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by sunzie(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Eddicated:

i need a 6 pages site

Let me work with you at affordable.
check my site if you would like it.
www.havilahdigitalsolutions.com
080 88 99 04 10
Re: Need A Web Designer To Build Me A 6 Pages Website by havilahconsults: 5:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Eddicated:

What kind of website do you want? Contact us today @Havilah Consults and get the best web development service. Zero Seven Zero Six Seven One Nine Zero Two Two Two

(1) (Reply)

Woozone Item Purchase Code Needed / World's First Crypto Web Browser - Make Your Browser Earn Bitcoin (BTC) / Adsense Experts Get In �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.