Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) (53397 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Mavin Act Dija Who has being very secret about her family finally show off her husband as they both hangout at a beach.

The duo were seeing together enjoying themselves and also with their children together.

What a happy family. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/dija-finally-show-off-her-man-shares-love-up-photos-at-a-beach/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:14am On Jan 30, 2019
See how happy the fans are and also see reaction of other mavin act To this photos >>>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Yambee: 5:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Lovely family.

Lagos with her beaches is beautiful.

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by CastedGist: 5:21am On Jan 30, 2019

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up >>> WATCH SEX VIDEO HERE
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Tonmiwatimmy: 5:23am On Jan 30, 2019
So na that man use her destiny music ...nawa ooo

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by ceejayMAX(m): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
So na that man use her destiny music ...nawa ooo
shut up

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Lekpa ... Will pass on this.

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Two kids and still so hot. The babe is just enjoying life and family.

33 Likes

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Bittcch, you all that I want, 'cos you gat what I need... Is she not the one who sang that song?

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Speedyconnect15: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2019
Honestly I don't know her.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Rextizz(m): 6:23am On Jan 30, 2019
She's too skinny for my liking

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by oboy81: 6:34am On Jan 30, 2019
She really tried for her small body, Toto and yansh to have way twice for two boy Children. #kudos

She go sweet for bed sha dat one sure me die!

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by gift01: 6:48am On Jan 30, 2019
He looks like Roger Murtaugh

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2019
computergeek:
Two kids and still so hot. The babe is just enjoying life and family.
hot for where?

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by emmyreb(f): 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Canon Camera for sale, check my signature

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Macabeus: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2019
Mother of two still looking as beautiful and sexy as ever

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2019
female artists we not learn..... family comes before career nd all that shiit.... she living her dream life... u can tell from her smiles

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by freemanbubble: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2019
My love for slim girls Chai
Wanna fuckkk this girl
My love for black and slim girls
I go crazy for slim and black girls. Especially slim girls

I can control my erection for those big size but slim girls I can't

My love for slim girls ehnnn. Once i see them my dickkk dey stand immediately.

Adesua
Angelina Jolie
Gal gadot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Dija be looking like who go soon evaporate

Quick question please is she skinny abi na Ss?

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by easynetsms(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2019
HML
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Aaawwwwwwwww.

All shades of cuteness and sweetness...... kiss kiss kiss

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Forreellinc: 8:19am On Jan 30, 2019
grin hmmm so she still no get breast since all this time
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2019

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2019
Cute family.
Website design without advance payment. Get your business online with a reliable website. Pay after design!!! Check my signature to see our beautiful designs.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by FunctionX(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2019
It has been long her music was heard.
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Jason007: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
This are what you call love up pictures

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Dude dey his him face grin
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Lovely
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by LZAA: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2019
post=75249462:
Aaawwwwwwwww.

All shades of cuteness and sweetness...... kiss kiss kiss

Re: Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) by samcus(m): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2019
this 1 no concern us but If you know that the two Manchester Clubs cut your ticket yesterday, gather here let's cry together.

Chika Ike: I'm At My Construction Site, While You're Looking For Rich Boyfriends / Forbes Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2017: Jidenna, Davido, Don Jazzy, Wizkid / Davido Shows Off His New Home (photos)