Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi (37333 Views)

Trouble In Paradise As Blackboy’s Wife Exposes Chioma Good Hair And Ashmusy For / See What Lagos Big Girl Chioma Good Hair Wore Publicly (pics) / Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Olulinks(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
One big god would have given her money, I don't trust these hoes, they are like green snake.
Don't let envy becloud your thinking mind, please. Read what she wrote again: she said she got some little money/support from her parents. Those ho low shows, with big god, don't have parents or won't be supported by their parents. But see this young lady, she didn't pretend to be all in all, she opened up that her parents helped her with money. And she ended it by saying, you also can buy some good asset like her, but only if you stop this your little mind envy.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by bionixs: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Yes, we do own the document. We issued it sir.

We could unissue same document if political circumstances warrant it.
big dreamer. keep waiting for eternity for igboman's properties that would be revoked for your free grab. oga, you sound mediocritic,sloppy and floppy. go get a job and WOOOOORK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by LONGPREEK(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2019
Earthbound:

I hate this expression with a passion. Do you know the true source of her wealth? Go tap wetin go kill you throway.
And you only hear that useless grammar in naija
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by meneski(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2019
nonen:

Very shameful and pathetic from you. All you probably have is just a 10mb data subscription and data an outdated kpalasa phone for all your lifes worth.

Here you are full of tribal sentiments, insulting someone else who have probably defied all odds and risen to her heights. Keep insulting the *flat head pigs*, while they keeps buying up all the beautiful properties. You’d soon wake up to the shameful realization that the flat head pigs have acquired everything and left the circle head swines with nothing, then your lifelong journey to slavery will begin.

Better go get busy with your life !
...Easy easy...take am sofri abeg. Dat was hard n harse... Make it soft pls
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Honestly!!! Something has to be done to redirect these pigs to their homeland. This useless Nigerian constitution don enter their head oo!

Lol! I laugh in French and your ignorance.. Lmao!
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Ranchhoddas: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Melian:

I reckon "despise" is a new word you just learnt, hence, felt the need to use it. If I'm wrong, then you must be extremely unintelligent to draw such a conclusion from my comment.
I don't expect you to admit it.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Melian(f): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
I don't expect you to admit it.

I couldn't possibly care less what you expect.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Ranchhoddas: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
Melian:

I couldn't possibly care less what you expect.
You care enough to respond and that's enough.
Kiss the truth.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by LINTUNE(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
nonen:

Very shameful and pathetic from you. All you probably have is just a 10mb data subscription and data an outdated kpalasa phone for all your lifes worth.

Here you are full of tribal sentiments, insulting someone else who have probably defied all odds and risen to her heights. Keep insulting the *flat head pigs*, while they keeps buying up all the beautiful properties. You’d soon wake up to the shameful realization that the flat head pigs have acquired everything and left the circle head swines with nothing, then your lifelong journey to slavery will begin.

Better go get busy with your life !
i love this reply
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Ayobami7(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
好的
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by googi: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
But why this rush, true hard work, fake, pretentious, ostentatious or not to brag in communities where MOST of the people are poor?
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by anonymous96: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You repel wealth when you despise it in others.
He is right to point it out tho.... Someone da starts business with £10000 is not the same as someone that started with 100k..
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Ranchhoddas: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
anonymous96:

He is right to point it out tho.... Someone da starts business with £10000 is not the same as someone that started with 100k..
SMH
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Omudia11: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Like your mother the queen hoe, right?
Rextizz:
One big god would have given her money, I don't trust these hoes, they are like green snake.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Lol! I laugh in French and your ignorance.. Lmao!

You are laughing at ya self and ya people and ya tribe. Leave the French and laugh in Igbo please, una own no dey satisfy una.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by bionixs: 1:12am On Jan 31, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Yes, we do own the document. We issued it sir.

We could unissue same document if political circumstances warrant it.
empty talk
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 3:10am On Jan 31, 2019
bionixs:
empty talk

Truth dey scare you.

Your homeland dey scare you more.

Major tribe o.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by bionixs: 8:10am On Jan 31, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Truth dey scare you.

Your homeland dey scare you more.

Major tribe o.
I am a busy man. end this, you win . I can see,my house in Lagos belongs to you, just wait for the day my ownership will be revoked as you said ,so you can take possession.ok?
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
bionixs:
I am a busy man. end this, you win . I can see,my house in Lagos belongs to you, just wait for the day my ownership will be revoked as you said ,so you can take possession.ok?

I don't need yours, I have mine - in fact 4 of them. 2 people can't own the same land or town without inviting serious tension. It's a just a matter of time before the 2 tribes comes to blow. You may then find that your house doesn't belong to you. Enjoy it and hope for peace for now.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

You are laughing at ya self and ya people and ya tribe. Leave the French and laugh in Igbo please, una own no dey satisfy una.

You are laughing at ya self and ya people and ya tribe. Leave the French and laugh in Igbo please, una own no dey satisfy una.[/quote]
I am still laughing at you and your ignorant hatred of the Igbos. You have not really been woke already? Until the soap suds clear from your eye maybe then I can be able to liase with you. Right now your judgment is clouded by bias.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
bionixs:
empty talk

You can deduce from the structure of his writing skills and language structure that this is still a minor who has been brain washed by his ignorant elders who are blinded by Bias.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

I don't need yours, I have mine - in fact 4 of them. 2 people can't own the same land or town without inviting serious tension. It's a just a matter of time before the 2 tribes comes to blow. You may then find that your house doesn't belong to you. Enjoy it and hope for peace for now.

Lol
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by vastone(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian men and vagina its obvious we are a corrupt people, d jezebelic spirit , reigns supreme. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS) / Tokunbo Awoga Exposes Actors Who Flaunt Cars On Instagram / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.