Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi (37303 Views)

See What Lagos Big Girl Chioma Good Hair Wore Publicly (pics) / Chioma Good Hair Wears Super Eagles Customized Jersey - Pictures / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Saintsami(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2019
Great
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by bionixs: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2019
nonen:

Very shameful and pathetic from you. All you probably have is just a 10mb data subscription and data an outdated kpalasa phone for all your lifes worth.

Here you are full of tribal sentiments, insulting someone else who have probably defied all odds and risen to her heights. Keep insulting the *flat head pigs*, while they keeps buying up all the beautiful properties. You’d soon wake up to the shameful realization that the flat head pigs have acquired everything and left the circle head swines with nothing, then your lifelong journey to slavery will begin.

Better go get busy with your life !
in my area, they have almost sold every inch of their lands to mostly easterners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 10:00am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
dont mind the stagnated bigot. i feel his pains.same with red indians in america

But why can't you go and do stuff in your homeland? Why are you ashamed of your own place?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Diso60090(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
Is it only hair sad cool

No you join

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by franchasng: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2019
cool
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
in my area, they have almost sold every inch of their lands to mostly easterners.

See this one, it is still our land. Will it ever be called Igboland? Never.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 10:03am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:

And it doesn't worry you?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by OhiOfIhima: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Earthbound:

I hate this expression with a passion. Do you know the true source of her wealth? Go tap wetin go kill you throway.

Anyhow, man must die!
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by MrDoGood(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2019
daddytime:
No be only multi million Dollars na multi Billion Dollars.

I congratulate and tap into her success/blessings though.

I congratulate her too. But the way bloggers mention money ehn.... You will start thinking that you making approximately 300k weekly is still very poor
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by bionixs: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

See this one, it is still our land. Will it ever be called Igboland? Never.
your condition is deplorable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2019
I’m impressed. 50 Birkins bags tho. Congrats

Africanness:
Tokes bff. Apparently theyre now neighbours going by her comment under this post. Dt one bought a house last year. I assumed it was in lekki, had no idea it was in ikoyi. Wont God do it? grin

Hmmm. Huge concern. Tokes isn’t exactly a role model.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by bionixs: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

But why can't you go and do stuff in your homeland? Why are you ashamed of your own place?
replying you makes no sense. it is your land, the document na you get am sir.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
replying you makes no sense. it is your land, the document na you get am sir.

Yes, we do own the document. We issued it sir.

We could unissue same document if political circumstances warrant it.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Funkybabee(f): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2019
congrats to her, I tapped into this

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by NdiaraIGBO: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
your condition is deplorable

No I am not an immigrant.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by mozona(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2019
well congrat but act now, cos before you know it, you will be 35
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Gerrard59(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2019
STILESGANG:
Who doesn't know chioma,kika and their likes.
Slept with all the Married men on the island
At least she used the proceeds from her runs to do something tangible.i give her kudos.

Assuming you are right, where's the evidence to support the claim?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Ranchhoddas: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Melian:
You had good startup from your parents. No big deal
You repel wealth when you despise it in others.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by IkpuMmadu: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
flat head pigs, running away from the east since the days of Abraham grin grin

And coming to colonise the come heads piglets on their own turf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Have you finally paid the rent you owe to your Igbo landlord in Lagos?

Cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki imperialyoruba t9ksy pointzerom

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Melian(f): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You repel wealth when you despise it in others.

I reckon "despise" is a new word you just learnt, hence, felt the need to use it. If I'm wrong, then you must be extremely unintelligent to draw such a conclusion from my comment.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Melian(f): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Yes, we do own the document. We issued it sir.

We could unissue same document if political circumstances warrant it.

Matter of fact, by law, Land belongs to the State, in this case, the Lagos state government, so, yes, we could retrieve it under peculiar circumstances, like you rightly said.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by herich(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

One Nigeria,
Keep wailing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by LZAA: 10:40am On Jan 30, 2019
immhotep:

Have you the rent you owe to your Igbo landlord in Lagos?

Cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki imperialyoruba t9ksy pointzerom
T9sky wee not like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Melian(f): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:

You're ignorant. Your area, I bet my head, is dominated by Igbos, so, naturally, land sales to igbo people is determined by virtue of that phenomenon. And I bet too, the said area is under/semi developed except you want to lie.
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by olisaemeka1(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2019
nonen:

Very shameful and pathetic from you. All you probably have is just a 10mb data subscription and data an outdated kpalasa phone for all your lifes worth.

Here you are full of tribal sentiments, insulting someone else who have probably defied all odds and risen to her heights. Keep insulting the *flat head pigs*, while they keeps buying up all the beautiful properties. You’d soon wake up to the shameful realization that the flat head pigs have acquired everything and left the circle head swines with nothing, then your lifelong journey to slavery will begin.

Better go get busy with your life !
Bro one big bottle of whatever you drink ........the problem with we youths today Is making same mistakes out parents made of towing our lines along tribal, religious and sentimental devides .....Wonder when we will emancipate our selves

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by seangy4konji: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2019
fimi:
Hoes everywhere
wvwrywhere man
Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by mumihaja(f): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Rextizz:
One big god would have given her money, I don't trust these hoes, they are like green snake.

pls wake, big gods are outdated, big god will give 1m and expect 3 months worship but if you invest 1m in hair business within 3 months you can make up to 10m. my dear wake up, times are changing. a lady doesnt need big god to survive, you need wisdom, ask God to open your eyes and brain

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 30, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Honestly!!! Something has to be done to redirect these pigs to their homeland. This useless Nigerian constitution don enter their head oo!
una never see anything yet lagos will b made the 6th eastern state.....una painment just dey start grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by goaldynboy: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2019
The Afonjah cone-heads whose ancestors were ejected from the sky have infested this thread with bitterness!! Just because an Igbo lady bought a nice house they want to kill themselves! It is this same bitterness that make successful ones among them not to travel or build nice houses in their villages because they will gather their witchcraft and kill the person!

If you see anyone call a successful woman olosho or allude that she got her property through 'small god' or 'sugar daddy' in nairaland know that he is a frustrated Afonjah!

It is this same bitterness that has made the success of Linda Ikeji a thorn in their flesh!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by bionixs: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Melian:

You're ignorant. Your area, I bet my head, is dominated by Igbos, so, naturally, land sales to igbo people is determined by virtue of that phenomenon. And I bet too, the said area is under/semi developed except you want to lie.
you have still not made any point

1 Like

Re: Chioma Good Hair Buys House, Multi-million Naira Property In Ikoyi by Xander85: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2019
AngryNigerian22:

I can't believe you got 20 likes for this rubbish you posted?

This is Lagos we're talking about here....or are you saying the 'flat head pigs' have no right to live there, and those who do are living there b'cos YOU were 'graceful and kind' enough to allow them? Can you pretend you've not heard of how these 'flat head pigs' want a separate existence from you, and how you and your ilk have cheered on the python dancers in their bid to kill them and silence their agitation? Just what exactly does 'one Nigeria' mean to you?

Lastly, what's your state? I wanna see if you're indigenous to Lagos or if you ran away from your state as well, like you accuse the 'flat head pigs' of doing! smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals Some Friends In Our Lives (Photo) / ‘DJ Young Money’ With DonJazzy & Annie Idibia (Photos) / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.