Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform (30329 Views)

Adunni Ade Poses With Her Adorable Kids / Wande Coal Celebrates His Mother's Birthday, Shares Her Adorable Photo / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Photos With His Adorable Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by praizblog: 6:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Beautiful model and nollywood actress Ufuoma Mc Dermott show off her beautiful kids as she prepares them for school.

The actress who has being on a busy schedule still spare time to take care of her kids as they are already seen in a clean uniform.

She deserves an accolades. What do you think ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-ufuoma-show-off-her-adorable-kids-in-school-uniform/

6 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by praizblog: 6:13am On Jan 30, 2019
See More Topless Sexy Photos Of Ufuoma In modelling shoot >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

2 Shares

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by daddytime(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Cute kids with funny legs....

5 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by Speedyconnect15: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2019
Good one.
Congrats
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by FlirtyGist: 6:33am On Jan 30, 2019
Lol

Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up >>> WATCH SEX VIDEO HERE
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 30, 2019
daddytime:
Cute kids with funny legs....
Those kids go tall gan

3 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by daddytime(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2019
Earthbound:

Those kids go tall gan

Keep to your lane and quit quoting me kiddo...
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by naijaguy123456(m): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Beautiful woman, she look radiant.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Cute....
Next!
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by emmyreb(f): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2019
Well done but if she doesn't, will I??

Canon Camera for sale....check my signature

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by stivenburr(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2019
Get more details about how to find can my pc run elder scrolls online game.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by jerecrown(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2019
I will fry pepper on dis
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by tesppidd: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2019
On nairaland, all kids are always adorable.

undecided
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by OKUCHI11(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2019
adorable indeed... small Ekeneke
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by lonelydora: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Fine babe
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by aishapmbtoto: 7:10am On Jan 30, 2019
So nice

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by LINTUNE(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2019
daddytime:

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by oloriLFC(f): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2019
Are they supposed to be seen in dirty uniforms before? undecided
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by mightyhazell: 7:14am On Jan 30, 2019
daddytime:

you sound like a kid to us kid,..

4 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2019
Beautiful children!
I don't think it is wise to show one's children in school uniform on social media for security reason.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by SachaBastien(m): 7:27am On Jan 30, 2019
Your heart, your world yet you put them on full display. What is wrong with today's parents?
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by anochuko01(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2019
daddytime:

werey leleyi o cheesy
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by Otakom87(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2019
The husband get strong blood sha cheesy
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by Olamsoh: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2019
My girlfriend is cheating on me and you decide to tell me, I didn't send you.

You owe me a new relationship, because you refused to mind your business.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by daddytime(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2019
mightyhazell:
you sound like a kid to us kid,..

You are indeed a kid obviously. You should have been able to decipher that my comment here wasn't isolated. I would have pasted his insult on me over nothing if it hadn't been deleted by the mods.

The same exact thing is what you are displaying here.
Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2019
praizblog:
Beautiful model and nollywood actress Ufuoma Mc Dermott show off her beautiful kids as she prepares them for school.

The actress who has being on a busy schedule still spare time to take care of her kids as they are already seen in a clean uniform.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-ufuoma-show-off-her-adorable-kids-in-school-uniform/

...Nollywood...shows...

1 Like

Re: Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform by Psoul(m): 8:31am On Jan 30, 2019
praizblog:

If she didn't take care of them, who else will.
It is her responsibility. Accolades for doing what she's is supposed to do.
If she likes let her be doing busy busy and don't take care of her kids.

The kids are cute, but the girl prefers staying at home to going to school. May be she love watching cartoon at home. Slay baby. See her leg.

If we give her accolades, who den will give our wives at home who are more physically busy than this one and still take care of our kids and us?
I don't understand why people keep hyping all these so called celebrities.

She takes her kids to school, it becomes a news as if there are not 1001 women out there taking their kids to school even as many trek to do that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Omoni Oboli Said To An Online Beggar Who Begged For 1k To Feed / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans / Tumi Lawrence: Bosses Don’t Get Sacked, They Walk Away– Kizz Daniel’s Ex-manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.