Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" (30220 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Funkybabee(f): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2019
they should not kill her brand biko.
Simi is differents from Adekunle in terms of empire..

though tjey are married but I cannot accept such also kilode
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Funkybabee(f): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2019
they should not kill her brand biko.
Simi is differents from Adekunle in terms of empire..

though tjey are married but I cannot accept such also kilode

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by kenchop: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2019
THE TOXIC PUBLIC ARE @ IT AGAIN, PUTTING PRESSURE ON THE COUPLE. ALLOW HER ENJOY HER MARRIAGE NA, WOTS WRONG WITH BEEN CALLED ADEKUNLE GOLDS WIFE, SHE'S HAS NOT EVEN COMPLAINED. WHEN THEY BREAK UP NOW, THEY'LL BE THE FIRST TO CALL HER OLOSHO LIKE THEY DO TIWA .THE WORSE PART IS THE COUPLE NOW WILL SWALLOW THIS EVIL BATE & RECK THEIR HOME....SMH

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Foodforthought: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2019
sarahade:

Heroine ko heroin ni. Queen ko quine ni. Mtcheew
What are you typing, madam? You are in the public, stop embarrassing yourself biko
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by GentleMoney: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2019
ellalina:
Did she tell you she is married?
shocked
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by angelanto8(f): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Imagine if it read jayz's wife instead of beyonce.I'm not saying she's not his wife,but she's a musical brand and she's gat a name.And its not as if they'll refer to adekunlegold as simi's husband

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Jayslyder: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Before??na husband she be??
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol,Thank goodness someone understood the angle I was coming from.

It is quite simple. Men and Women like to live in denial when It is anything concerning their gender. They suddenly what is Black, White. But I don't.
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by weares4lent: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oh well. It get as it be lol. By the way, check out what Simi did to celebrate her HUSBANDS Birthday. You wont believe it grin

Link: https://www.weares4lent.com/simi-celebrates-hubby-adekunle-gold-on-birthday/
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Hcqmela: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Undertaker001:
Senseless talk... What did the Bible talk about husband's and wives becoming 1?

This same stupid thinking in this modern age causes marriages not to last more than 2 years..
A woman has no name..
so as the man if we follow ur opinion of the biblical scripture that husbands n wives become 1.it means the man nor get name too.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by sarahade(f): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2019
Foodforthought:

What are you typing, madam? You are in the public, stop embarrassing yourself biko

Wjo is your madam. Oga f*ck off
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Foodforthought: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
sarahade:

Who is your Oga ? Make I catch you first
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Foodforthought: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
sarahade:

Who is your Oga ? Make I catch you first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics / Toyin Aimakhu Wows In Thigh-High Slit Dress For A Movie Premiere / BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.