Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" (30218 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / "If Soldier Catch You" - Fans Tell Simi As She Rocks Army Camouflage (photos) / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Forreellinc: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2019
grin pele o Africa wan dey claim feminism
una wey dey allow pastors f*ck you so una go get husband
smh

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by don4real18(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Undertaker001:
Senseless talk... What did the Bible talk about husband's and wives becoming 1?

This same stupid thinking in this modern age causes marriages not to last more than 2 years..
A woman has no name..
You didn't even say few months... She's married and she's his wife. Period
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2019
Tallesty1:
This is a clear case of taking panadol for another person's headache.

Is Simi complaining?

No!

Then what's your point.

All these nonsense ladies talking trash about brand and nonsense are the very ones that beg Adekunle for a night stand even if they are the ones to pay for it.

Identify them as Adekunle's friend, not even girlfriend and they will be happy forever.
There is no headache to take panadol for.
And the issue is not just similar to simi alone it is about how unprofessional some media outlets or bloggers make out headlines and refer to individuals.So whether simi is complaining or not is not an issue.
As for the rest of your post I couldn't careless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by MhizGladys(f): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Good Morning,Famz
Today is my birthday
Show mhe love,Nairalanders

Igbokwe Chinenye Gladys

GTB

God Bless.
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Exwizard: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Classickj:
do u ve gold Rolex
Nope
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by afroxyz: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
there are more men in Jail

There are more men on deathrow

More men are killed by SARS

More men are sent to wars

women have held ministerial positions

women have held senatorial positions

A woman is contesting for president

yet all these stupid analysts and feminists would not see that side of the equation. whipping up sentiments because some onyinbo who has no culture and has suffered in the hands of caucasian men wields the toga of feminism.

meet your mothers to tell your about Margaret Ekpo, Funmilayo Kuti, ABA women, Grace Alele Williams, the Ohafia women where lineage and Inheritance is traced from the female side and not the Male side.

if as a woman you feel inferior to men, don't blame men, blame yourself for your complex.

feminist my ass!

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Foodforthought: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2019
sarahade:

Our hero. Yes we want to be like her. Oya faint
Heroine for female, Hero for male...
Help me tell Tonto it's Queen for female, King for male
Stop dragging our titles with us na
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Women are individuals of their own and not appendages of men.Simi was always a brand before she married Adekunle Gold so why refer her to his wife instead of her name simi.
Some headlines some media outlets use to refer to women is very silly e.g. Ex so so babymama marries as if the lady does not have a name of her own in which she can be referred to.
I quite understand u, I'm also a writer, and dis is just a writing technique, I may decide to use banky w today in my writing and use Adesua's husband in my writing tomorrow, it doesn't change d name banky w. Referring to Simi as Adekunle gold's wife doesn't change d fact that her name is Simi, it doesn't change d fact that she is a star, everybody in dis country knows Simi, calling her Adekunle's wife CHANGES NOTHING!!! let's stop sowing seeds of discords into people's lives with d employment of frivolous arguments, Simi might not even care, buh u guys are here killing urselves.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Emyjeze(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2019
UrVillagePpl:

similar is actually easier to type than, adekunle gold wife.. this ppl set ehh..
similar ko popular ni

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Foodforthought: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2019
faithfull18:
Simi is a brand and should remain so in the media just the way you have it for their foreign counterparts like Jay Z and Beyonce etc.
Jay Z did not pay dowry to Beyonce parents.
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by NawtyC001(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Nigeria go take this issue serious....
Mtchewww!!
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2019
You did not even answer my question you went back to simi in the post You quoted did I mention simi again?oga answer the question and do not personalise it to be about simi alone headlines are important.
FlyoruB:

What freaking context are you rambling about? Until Simi herself expresses her reservation about being addressed as Adekunle Gold's wife then you have absolutely no basis to appropriate nor exercise that discretion on her behalf just because you consider yourself her 'fan'. It shouldn't be social media's business nor place to presumptuously psychoanalyze other people's lives.
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Mrmourinho:

I quite understand u, I'm also a writer, and dis is just a writing technique, I may decide to use banky w today in my writing and use Adesua's husband in my writing tomorrow, it doesn't change d name banky w. Referring to Simi as Adekunle gold's wife doesn't change d fact that her name is Simi, it doesn't change d fact that she is a star, everybody in dis country knows Simi, calling her Adekunle's wife CHANGES NOTHING!!! let's stop sowing seeds of discords into people's lives with d employment of frivolous arguments, Simi might not even care, buh u guys are here killing urselves.

Nobody is sowing a seed of discord.It is not just about simi.
Journalist and bloggers should learn to be professional as they make their report how many journalist abi bloggers abroad over exaggerate their headlines or mention Sophia momodu as davido's ex baby mama?only Nigerians bloggers do that.Headlines are important because how you report as a media personality can in one way or the other affect people's view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

It's like calling Beyonce. Jay'z Wife. Headline will be: "Jay'z Wife just released a new Music Lmao"

Na African mentality, no be our fault

Lol,Thank goodness someone understood the angle I was coming from.
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Omudia11: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2019
That is why Africans are still backward in everything. Have you ever seen the headline, "Jay Z's wife bla bla bla"
No! That is because Beyonce is a brand of her own.
Kingpee2:
You have point with the baby mama ish but I see no fussing if I choose to call her Adekunle’s wife ,the motive is for you to at least understand who I was referring to .
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by mastar111: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2019
Feminists spend their time rubbing shoulders with the make folk who don't care. The person that brought the idea of feminism has succeeded in making a lot of females underachieve, cos the spend most of their time feeling inferior.

A lot of females has achieved a lot more than the males. I think ladies should focus on that and stop feeling inferior.
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2019
These stupid feminists suffering from chronic stupidity, what's wrong with her being referred to that? that's how one ediot on Twitter said God is a woman.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Omudia11: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2019
Like your mother?
Undertaker001:
Senseless talk... What did the Bible talk about husband's and wives becoming 1?

This same stupid thinking in this modern age causes marriages not to last more than 2 years..
A woman has no name..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Omudia11: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2019
So even the men too are feminists right?

By the way, what is wrong with feminism? Do you know what feminism means and do you know that if not for feminism you wouldn't have most of the rights you have today?
Valerie47:
These stupid feminists suffering from chronic stupidity, what's wrong with her being referred to that? that's how one ediot on Twitter said God is a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Can they refer to Adekunle Gold as Simi's Husband? Simi is Simi

I doubt it.
Unprofessional bloggers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Omudia11: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2019
Meaning that there is no marriage in America since they don't pay bride price?
Mumu thinking.
Foodforthought:

Jay Z did not pay dowry to Beyonce parents.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by FlyoruB: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
You did not even answer my question you went back to simi in the post You quoted did I mention simi again?oga answer the question and do not personalise it to be about simi alone headlines are important.

Look here madam feminist, you need to learn to quit thinking for people or psychoanalyzing them.And what if I tell you that as a man and husband I do not mind being addressed as 'xyz husband' (as you put it), abeg how is that your headache? Just because you choose to have a problem with being addressed as somebody's wife does not mean that other women should feel the same way. None of you militant feminists have so far cared to know how Simi herself may feel about the subject matter yet you are here making that choice for her as if she isn't an individual or her own person to decide that for herself. It's her marriage dammit, not yours! You need to let it sink in that not all women will embrace your brand of anti-marriage/anti-wife feminism. It will never happen so live and let live. Jeez.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Silly Feminist everywhere.
What is wrong in addressing her as Gold's wife.

Isn't she married to him?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Newboss(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2019
You guys don't get it yet. It's as stupid as typing "Simi's husband" instead of Adekunle Gold. We know Simi, but who the fūck is Adekunle Gold's wife? It's as stupid as typing "Kanye West's wife" instead of Kim Kardashian. angry

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2019
I couldn't careless.You can read my signature to understand further details.And mind you I have been referring to media outlets all along(who ought to deliver the right message)not what an individual as a person chooses to refer anyone as except if the person in question tells you otherwise.Afterall it is a free world.And what you as a person chooses to call anybody is none of my business.
FlyoruB:

Look here madam feminist, you need to learn to quit thinking for people or psychoanalyzing them.And what if I tell you that as a man and husband I do not mind being addressed as 'xyz huband' (as you put it), abeg how is that your headache? Just because you choose to have a problem with being addressed as somebody's wife does not mean that other women should feel the same way. None of you militant feminists have so far cared to know how Simi herself may feel about the subject matter yet you are here making that choice for her as if she isn't an individual or her own person to decide that for herself. It's her marriage dammit, not yours! You need to let it sink that not all women will embrace your brand of anti-marriage/anti-wife feminism. It will never happen so live and let live. Jeez.
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Newboss:
You guys don't get it yet. It's as stupid as typing "Simi's husband" instead of Adekunle Gold. We know Simi, but who the fūck is Adekunle Gold's wife? It's as stupid as typing "Kanye West's wife" instead of Kim Kardashian. angry

Thank you.

Cc.flyorub
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Foodforthought: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2019
Omudia11:
Meaning that there is no marriage in America since they don't pay bride price?
Mumu thinking.
You are a big fool. You understand nothing, airhead
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by sarahade(f): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Foodforthought:

Heroine for female, Hero for male...
Help me tell Tonto it's Queen for female, King for male
Stop dragging our titles with us na

Heroine ko heroin ni. Queen ko quine ni. Mtcheew
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Nature8(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2019
praizblog:
Twitter users is at it again as they slam popular blog Yabaleft for referring to Simi as Adekunle Gold wife.

Some people think Simi is a big brand on her own and shouldn't be referred to as a wife not so early after her marriage with Adekunle Gold is not even up to a month.

What do you think ? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/twitter-users-slam-naija-blog-for-referring-to-simi-as-adekunle-golds-wife/

What is that one saying

Is she not Adekunle Gold's wife

That's exactly what Simi is saying, we get carried away and focus on irrelevant things...
Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Funkybabee(f): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2019
they should not kill her brand biko.
Simi is differents from Adekunle in terms of empire..

though tjey are married but I cannot accept such also kilode

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" by Undertaker001: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2019
Omudia11:
Like your mother?
yes.. Like my mom..

Unlike your bisexual mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Gifts N1million To A New Baby Named After Him(photos) / I Need A New Bae - Don Jazzy Gives Up On Possible Relationship With Rihanna / Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.