Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? (35082 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by BINTIKENYA: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2007
comeon I think its all rumour generated from the movie,GIRLS COT
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Beline(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2007
Can we leave rumour and concentrate on something more important pls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by trendy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2007
lol, girl you just crack me up
i had a good laugh
which reminds me, i think she has a thing for vice-presidents
Atiku and ghana's vp's son
na wa , lol,

beline, i will tell her straight away to wait for atiku, lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by ozigbo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2007
Juliesanto, for info we now ve a new president.
find out how is the person.
as for Genevieve i wesh him best of luck.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by dollyp1cute(f): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2007
grin E dake rumours, e lo gbenu dake asio loto, in the words of afro juju king.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Everbright(f): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2007
Na Ghana dey reign now abi
Afta Ghana who knows where
May be Benin Republic grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by trendy(f): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2007
ozigbo:

Juliesanto, for info we now ve a new president.
find out how is the person.
as for Genevieve i wesh him best of luck.

him or her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by donan(m): 9:58am On Apr 24, 2007
guys na wah for u wow. instead of u to concentrate on the political situation in naija u are busy disturbing urself abt sumbody's personal lyf. which i believe is even a rumor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by dominion: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2007
dont worry u may soon hear she is getting married to tony blair's son .is step by step
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by krizo02(m): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2007
I know that we naija people is jealousy, but canu imagine after me and dat girl have discussed ever preparations about marriage she wan Bleep up angry sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by DorisAnn: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2007
Genny baby u too much so men don finsh 4 naija
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by kellorah: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2007
i remain a doubting thomas until i see pics cheesy

got any link, anyone??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by naijadiva2(f): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2007
@ topic

i thought she was already married to some guy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by agnesoseka: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2007
fine girl, she deyt try for herself, very inspiring.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by trendy(f): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2007
i hail
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2007
lmao grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by maki(f): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2007
i dey re-hail her too cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by olalekan1(m): 1:56am On Apr 26, 2007
anyhow, na she get herself
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by QueenB1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2007
i don't know what problems u guys have. what! if she gets married to a ghanian man and so what. is she better than any ghanian girl or what who is she self. nonesense.

Even if she wants to mary a kongo guy wettin be the deal. ??
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by dremoney(m): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
hmmmmmmmm

FUNNY!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by pisces20: 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2007
no it's not the son of the vice president of Ghana
it's the son of the vice president of Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by awi: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2007
:-Xi really do not knw wat to say to rumour mongers.wat the hell is their business.if is true wat about it n if it is lie wat about it .can pple mind their business n stop saying untrue about people.iguess wat such rumour carriers wont take it if news spreads like wild fire about them.like the other prsn mentioned its not a problem to discuss cos it will not bring food to any body,s table.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by ayorex(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2007
I can see some element of jealousy here. You guys should encourage Genie rather than cricizing her relationship  with ehn, who do you call it? , Ghana's Vice president or his son. I will say congrats to her if this is true, but let her remember to establish a shoe manufacturing company in Nigeria after the marriage in case Ghana economy falls, more shoe makers can be employ there.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Mrsachs(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
what do we expect .when she went to ghana to get her so called platium hit album( no more WHATEVER). after exposing those meaty laps of hers with her group of meaty laps sisters. U NEVER NO INTENTION. so one should ALWAYS LOCK HIS BARN BEFORE HIS HORSE WILL BE STOLEN.

stewart_cozgrove@accountant.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by myssfyne(f): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2007
I think gene baby should go for prince charles, heard he has broken up with his girlfriend. or better still remain with Atiku.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by kellorah: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2007
lol. she might be desperate, but not THAT desperate cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by redish: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2007
you know this lady really cracks me up im not exactly one to go with rumour but i was reading some article on nr where they were talking about nollywood affairs and i realised this woman is the most passed around actress.she had had affairs with  upcoming acts,producers,directors,almost all actors e.t.c and people still wonder how she became prominent.Watch out ghanian mothers and wifes your men are next. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by LaddyA: 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hey u people should listen verry well.the V.P´s son or Goerge bush´s son None of them is welthy for her .she so beautifull 4 them so the V.P´s son should count himself to be the most luckiest boy on earth kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Free(f): 2:35pm On May 04, 2007
am sure its not tru

cuz i aint heard of it grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by nnenneigbo(f): 2:42am On May 05, 2007
redish:

you know this lady really cracks me up im not exactly one to go with rumour but i was reading some article on nr where they were talking about nollywood affairs and i realised this woman is the most passed around actress.she had had affairs with upcoming acts,producers,directors,almost all actors e.t.c and people still wonder how she became prominent.Watch out ghanian mothers and wifes your men are next. grin
its is you that havev been passed round like parcel to different men. stupo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by cruiser: 9:29am On May 05, 2007
Nneneigbo this ya love for yaself sorry genny na im dey make you dey run helter sketter anywhere wey dem mention im name?Abi?no one knows you better than you but why you con dey abuse de man na stup? tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by nnenneigbo(f): 2:24am On May 06, 2007
cruiser:

Nneneigbo this ya love for yaself sorry genny na im dey make you dey run helter sketter anywhere wey them mention im name?Abi?no one knows you better than you but why you con dey abuse de man na stup? tongue

must you follow me, are u stalking me or is there something i can do for you? ha. do i follow you round, do i even know u? what is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely / Davido Performs At DJ Arafat's Burial (Video) / Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.