Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? (35081 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by cruiser: 9:38am On May 06, 2007
I ruff u, i ruf u,i will never let you go baby kilode. grin dont worry enjoy ya life not many people know who you be yet.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by cruiser: 12:55pm On May 11, 2007
see ya head you no know say you don dey fade.you still dey fight omotola?You no go ask am as im take dey rejuvinate with ease for im work and personal life?u dey there dey fight  ya superior! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by aniema: 1:29pm On May 11, 2007
IF IT'S TRUE,THEN I'M HAPPY FOR HER. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Emad(f): 6:04pm On May 18, 2007
wel i hope it is for love not money because that Genny is beautiful but she is really something when it  comes to looking for money  angry angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nella(f): 9:25pm On May 18, 2007
Emad:

wel i hope it is for love not money because that Genny is beautiful but she is really something when it comes to looking for money angry angry

yea??!! lyk u know her!!!
all u ve seen her is on TV n u r already judging her?!! get over it!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by nnenneigbo(f): 9:46pm On May 18, 2007
nah wa, money this money that, how do u know that she loves money more than u? because she's beautiful, then automatically she must go for money. snfd u know this from watching her ? hmm
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nella(f): 10:17pm On May 18, 2007
nnenneigbo:

nah wa, money this money that, how do u know that she loves money more than u? because she's beautiful, then automatically she must go for money. snfd u know this from watching her ? hmm

Just help me ask am oooo!!!

Chai!!!! d Ghanian Guy is probably drooling over, cuz she is hotly lookig!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by nnenneigbo(f): 10:36pm On May 18, 2007
;p;

u know sometimes men can drool soo much that they begin to hate something they like too much LMAO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nella(f): 10:44pm On May 18, 2007
nnenneigbo:

;p;

u know sometimes men can drool soo much that they begin to hate something they like too much LMAO

Yea, don't mind them!! lol, lmao!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:10pm On May 18, 2007
nella where are u from?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Emad(f): 10:56am On May 21, 2007
grin grin grin wonderful all this for me hummmmmmmmmmmm any way i was just expressing my thoughts.
And just for the records YESS to all of you i have met her
and i know what i am talking about so dont jump on me
ask me WHY i think so wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:18pm On May 21, 2007
Emad:

grin grin grin wonderful all this for me hummmmmmmmmmmm any way i was just expressing my thoughts.
and i know what i am talking about so don't jump on me
you're talking out ur arse, u met her in ur dream. even if u've met her, u won't know someone just by taking a quick look at them or seeing them from the telly LMAO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Emad(f): 8:44am On May 22, 2007
Ok i was just expressing what i think, anything wrong with that i thought the forum was for this
Get off my case tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Nella(f): 11:16am On May 22, 2007
nnenneigbo:

nella where are u from?

Naija ( ok that was pretty obvious lol) ---Igbo

Emad:

and i know what i am talking about so don't jump on me

u seee!! wat u said here is that, u were just expressing ur thought!! well u have to stop expressing what u think n start saying what u know!!! bcuz d difference is much!!

U said u have met Genny shocked shocked wao!!! ( lyk nnenneigbo said) In ur dreams!!!
U probably just got a sneaky peak of her!!!! n u r already judging her!!!!

Get a hold of ur self man!!! We r not gonna ask u why u think so, bcuz u didn't think!! u just jumbed to conclusion!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Genny is 4 reall!!! damn straight!!

Emad:

Ok i was just expressing what i think, anything wrong with that i thought the forum was for this
Get off my case tongue

Lyk i said b4----" U have to start saying what u know AND not what u think!!! ( there is a difference between the two!!)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Emad(f): 11:51am On May 22, 2007
hummm the same goes for you Nella
U are saying what U think when u say she is not what I THINK
So why dont you let me Say what I THINK the same way u are expressing your thoughts
as i say GET OFF MY CASE
or did you hit your head somewhere this morning?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by mellow(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2007
Wetin cconcern Agberu with over load?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by shesco24(m): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2009
Na wah for una weh dey Nairaland. Wetin una dey talk self?, nor be person weh dey accra say dem never hear that kind thing for there?, if she like make she marry sepp blatter imself na she sabi afterall she still dey claim sweet 16, she never know the one she dey.

Anyway, make una leave am and nor count her eggs follow am. Na she get her life.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by azeeza(f): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2009
if she marry e go make her responsible.make she try b like omosexy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Omolola1(f): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2009
so werin u dey talk be say Genny no dey responsible abi.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by shesco24(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16, 2009
so werin u dey talk be say Genny no dey responsible abi.

Nor be say e dey try talk say e nor responsible, but make she try be like other girls e.g, Omotola. She nor dey try as the rest.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by yme1(f): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2009
huh
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by shesco24(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
Yes na, na lie before?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by unitee(f): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2009
I am obsessed with this girl I like her so much and wish her the very best of the best
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Sibon(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2009
4 CRYN OUT LOUD,PLZ!!!!.SHE CAN BE OBAMA'S SECOND WIFE.WHO GIVES A HOOT.I THINK WE ARE PAST DISCUSSING ISSUES LYK DIS.SO SHE CAN GO AHEAD AND MARRY ANYI SHE WANTS.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by sley4life(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
lie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by sley4life(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2009
mayb the nxt news is genevieve is gettn ready to marry the president of ghana
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by FowardEast(f): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
Someone told me Kerry Washington was prettier.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by soreola(f): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2009
Doesn't Nnaji look like Scarlett johansson in this picture, No??

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by PAININASS: 12:25am On Oct 02, 2009
Where is the link? i think you cooked the story cos its no were to be found online!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by jibiti: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
4 real??/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by jibiti: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
She waka well.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is Getting Married To The Son Of The Vice President Of Ghana? by Pastev1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
Wow! this is a goodnews, if its true, i say GLORY to God, cos she worth it, she need and i in particular love it.
Even if is not true, its must surely happen all to the glory of our Almight,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely / Davido Performs At DJ Arafat's Burial (Video) / Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.