Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack (28221 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack by princfred(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2019
oluphunmy:
What happened to my Jussie?
Will his like be useful to you as husband. More of his kind will lead to more of you being single and dry. And your big nyash will be unserved, unuseful and unused.

Where is that picture of "you think you are doing me" sef?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack by oluphunmy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
princfred:
Will his like be useful to you as husband. More of his kind will lead to more of you being single and dry. And your big nyash will be unserved, unuseful and unused.

Where is that picture of "you think you are doing me" sef?

I wee just pass and pretend I didn’t see this. grin
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack by princfred(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2019
oluphunmy:

I wee just pass and pretend I didn’t see this. grin
grin But, talk true, you see am (and the sense there) small abi. That's how una go dey support fake men who can't even be useful as bf sef to women while loathing real ones hustling to be useful to you. Newsflash: gays hate women and seek to tarnish and replace you!
Who dey turn the brain of Nigerian ladies like this abi they de born una with a convulated brain like that?
Re: Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack by MhizGladys(f): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2019
Seandisputed:

Okay, we'll forward it to God.

I haven't seen anything
anything deceived mhe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! / Whitemoney And Pere Hang Out Together (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.