Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Things To Do As A Digital Marketer To Double Your Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things To Do As A Digital Marketer To Double Your Income (208 Views)

[video!] Reveals Secret Strategy Used By A Online Marketer To Make Money At Home / Do You Need A Digital Marketer To Promote Your Services For You / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do As A Digital Marketer To Double Your Income by NaijaBillgate: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2019
If you are a digital marketer, You will definitely needs some software to ease your works, so you can double your income.....I got them...

1. Simple audience: Extract targeted mail from facebook: Unlimited emails and phone number can be extracted which are targeted and 100% Facebook verified emails and numbers. This Contact details can be use as leads or for custom Facebook audience to boost your Facebook ads while you spend less because the Audience is already targeted.

2. Bulk E-mail marketing: SMTP server set up...Send unlimited emails daily

3. Facebook Ads software: Send unlimited messages to your targeted audience on Facebook for free...You can reach thousands of people for free directly in their inbox with this software. Very simple, Just scrape target's niche I.d, and send your links or advert to them

4. WhatsApp Sender/ Qsender: Send unlimited messages to your targeted audience on WhatsApp with this WhatsApp marketing.

5. My simple tricks and methods to get 1000 fb likes for just $2 while I do collect at least $50 from clients with freelancing..

All this are available at affordable price...

Inbox for Video proof of how all this are working...
Inbox me on Whatsapp to get any +2348102525269
Re: Things To Do As A Digital Marketer To Double Your Income by Godsent12(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2019
I dont have whatsapp,did you mind telegram or email to chat with you.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Choose A Business Model For My Start-up? / Free Mini Importation Training! 100% Practical / Tippers Of 30ton Bucket Size Available For Hire( Howo And Mark)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.