Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,199 members, 7,867,484 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test (35234 Views)

Rapist Dozed Off After Forced Sex In Sapele, Delta State / Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by sprojectng: 11:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Check very well

For public health project topics and material visit

www.sprojectng.com

Or call 08147426197
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by dokunbam(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Story o
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Hintona(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2019
modestbrowser:
Only your piss should be able to pass.
If a finger enters, madam you're n osho
Oga pee and menustration doesn't come out through the same hole

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by James4bright(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2019
Omotonsho:
Which one be virginity test again When she tested it from the matron, was any award given to you?? Some mum can be extreme sha...

We know you aren't a virgin, don't rant. Nothing was extreme about the procedure taken.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Hintona(f): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Trolla:
All these people that blame everyone for their failures
If you are a slut its your fault, not your mothers, not society, not the devil, not God...just you
You may not have known it, but every decision you've ever made was yours, you had the option to take an alternate path, but you didn't
leah sheribu was only 15 when abducted by boko-haram yet her decision and resolve not to be converted was solely hers

Its mostly girls and girls like her in particular that have made it a habit to blame everyone for the misdeeds, not owning up to one's short-comings is becoming the order of the day for women, you rarely here a man say balderdash like this....that's why its called man-up, not woman-up

This is one thing women need to emulate from their male counter-parts that will command more respect to the female gender as even this habit is inherent in contemporary feminism Blame the men for everything, blame society for some-others, blame everybody else for the rest

If you do something or become something then own up to your faults

I'll drop a quote that changed my perspective on life(forgotten where i saw it)
Those who loose, blame others for the loss.” “When you keep blaming others for every mistake you make in life one day you'll look back and realize you're the mistake all along”.”
We are women we are different they should respect us for who we are and not for trying to be like them
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2019
Omotonsho:
Which one be virginity test again When she tested it from the matron, was any award given to you?? Some mum can be extreme sha...

Wetin u kno? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by 1Sharon(f): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2019
James4bright:

We know you aren't a virgin, don't rant. Nothing was extreme about the procedure taken.

Oh so how comes virginity testing only happens in that part of the world ? When there is no way to actually test for virginity. A whole matron you know? Bunch of fools
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2019
Hintona:

Oga pee and menustration doesn't come out through the same hole
Are there two holes in the vagina?
Are u sure u are human?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by 1Sharon(f): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2019
Omotonsho:

When it turns out the girl's not a V, I wonder what they want to do
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by bruno112: 11:40am On Jan 30, 2019
na urself you do
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Hintona(f): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
modestbrowser:

Are u sure u are human?
U don't even know the biology of a woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by James4bright(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Oh so how comes virginity testing only happens in that part of the world ? When there is no way to actually test for virginity. A whole matron you know? Bunch of fools

The country you are in so much support of, the level of teenage pregnancy is unbearable. Forget about economic stability, I'd rather be African than be an European. Teach your kids what is right, extreme measures could be taken in some cases. If you have lost your virginity its as a result of your carelessness.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2019
It’s ur choice.. U know urself better than anyone else.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by clemj2020(f): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Each time I want to feel free from heaviness, I just login to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by James4bright(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2019
1Sharon:

When it turns out the girl's not a V, I wonder what they want to do
Penalize her for her stupidity.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2019
modestbrowser:

Are u sure u are human?
This one na mumu sha.. He doesn't even know there are two holes down there for different purposes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by 1Sharon(f): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2019
James4bright:

Penalize her for her stupidity.

So having sex is stupidity? Won't she have sex eventually? And I'm sure the ppl penalizing her probably had sex about the same time as her too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by 1Sharon(f): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
James4bright:

The country you are in so much support of, the level of teenage pregnancy is unbearable. Forget about economic stability, I'd rather be African than be an European. Teach your kids what is right, extreme measures could be taken in some cases. If you have lost your virginity its as a result of your carelessness.

I don't support any country. Tell me ur trolling
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by James4bright(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
1Sharon:

So having sex is stupidity? Won't she have sex eventually? And I'm sure the ppl penalizing her probably had sex about the same time as her too

A wrong deed should be stated as that. Don't justify it. If I made mistakes doesn't mean I'd allow my kids take the same route. Keep taking every little step a westerner takes, I won't be shocked if you are an atheist.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by eki2000(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
derok3361x:
This thing or your advert is getting too much and it is now constituting a nuisance to this lovely site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by profemz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
Are you on Quora?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by noskcid(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
why mods never ban all this mtn recharge cards and the betting guys sef?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
modestbrowser:

Are u sure u are human?

shocked what's this one saying?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by 1Sharon(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
James4bright:

A wrong deed should be stated as that. Don't justify it. If I made mistakes doesn't mean I'd allow my kids take the same route. Keep taking every little step a westerner takes, I won't be shocked if you are an atheist.

And I won't be surprised if you are the typical brain dead Nigerian religotard. I like how you didn't answer any of my questions. A wrong deed? Didn't god created sex.
Majority act so prudish, but the statistics on Nigeria speaks for itself. Nigerians are a too- faced lot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

This one na mumu sha.. He doesn't even know there are two holes down there for different purposes.
I only know puzzy hole and anal hole.
Wch other hole again.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ardar:

shocked what's this one saying?
Educate me.
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hintona:

U don't even know the biology of a woman
Can u send a pic of this two holes?
Re: Nigerian lady narrates how she gave up her virginity after forced virginity test by Ximenez(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
modestbrowser:

I only know puzzy hole and anal hole.
Wch other hole again.
Two holes in the Vagina angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / Lagos Landlord Who Set Tenant Ablaze Dies / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.