Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku (23199 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Olukokosir(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:
What do you expect from a thief and liar

Not surprised, Atiku is a criminal and thief, which makes him good at pointing accusing fingers first.

oponu ni e
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by sureheaven(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku should stop singing dirge in a wedding ceremony. Ye ma korin oku nibi igbeyawo.. shocked

He should please have shame, he can give birth to most of the presidents of the countries he is reporting buhari to.

Vice president for 8 years and nothing good to show for it except allegations of corruption of the highest level.

3 Likes

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by AllenSpencer: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2019
Olukokosir:

oponu ni dad mi

Okay
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by amtalkin(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2019
things APC Zombies do

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by hush15: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Atiku is so desperate, he wants to win at all cost and he won't

It is Buhari that is not desperate.... he is playing.

dumbass everywhere

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Oricha79(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2019
Baba dollar is in panic mood
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by big7: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Is your head paining you?

I can't be so sure if yours is
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Naajjii: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2019
With his background no country will take him serious. He is the reason why these big countries don't even care about Nigeria situation. If you Google him all that will pop up is corruption related stories , the fact that the US congress talked about his corruption case before made it worst. This is the candidate PDP is presenting to challenge Buhari, the anti corruption chairman of Africa. PDP and corruption are twins, a leopard never change it's color.

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by morikee: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Not surprised
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by donprinyo(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2019
Nigerians or northerners
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 30, 2019
grin

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2019
A lot of people slamming Atiku know they can't protest peacefully under Buhari without being shot by security operatives, but in their shallow mind the think they would never be against Buhari, afterall the youths killed in Zamfara, SE and the Shia's aren't really NIgerians
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by BabaO2: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2019
Atiku and Obi too get complex to rule Nigeria, they obviously lack competence. Everything is US, EU, China ..blablabla.

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Samueletim: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Am choosing the next president so like for pmb and share for ATIKULATE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Numlock: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2019
You mean APC zombies?
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Numlock: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2019
BabaO2:
Atiku and Obi too get complex to rule Nigeria, they obviously lack competence. Everything is US, EU, China ..blablabla.

You don't know anything Oga.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by BabaO2: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Numlock:

You don't know anything Oga.
You said nothing oga

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Lokostic77: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2019
jrusky:
Which Nigerians are you talking about? Definitely I'm not part of that Nigerian and I belief every reasonable Nigerians are not part of them.

Pls I beg apc to never in their miserable lives ever say something out of the useless brain and said it was Nigerians that says it or else thunder will fire you apc this morning.

Oh you are crying now, you forgot what your party did to Jonathan and pdp 2013/14/15? You forgot how you reported Jonathan and pdp to the entire world? Una dey mad. It's payback time so take it as you started it.

Useless people.
thank you my brother we quickly forgot history in this country see as some APC folks are crying foul on this matter Lai Mohammed wrote the same letter to US, EU in 2015 when they were in opposition so there is no difference, hmmn some Nigerian are so bias
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by bionixs: 9:21am On Jan 30, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Atiku is so desperate, he wants to win at all cost and he won't
as Buhari was and even cried . At least Atiku hasn't cried for now
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by ogaJona(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2019
Op Better captioned would have been Northerners and westerners react,

Which nigerians
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 30, 2019
big7:
Check majority of the names then you will understand better why you don't need to pay no attention to them..this are zombies and yoloba muslam..lol
same way one will look at a collection of eastern names and pay no attention. You are even in the minority, most of you online chest beaters have no voters card, the few that have wont be allowed to vote by your ipob youths. in the end what happens, another four years of chest beating and no clear direction for the IBO tribe politically
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by James4bright(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2019
All I see are just numerous set of Aboki's commenting.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Babzking(m): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2019
jlinkd78:
Possibly an APC tweeter group. It's now clear to and sundry that d APC and their 30k e-warriors are doing everything to defend d indefensible. It's even more pitiable when d ones at d forefront of this image polishing are d youths who in saner climes should have started a revolution to demand justice . Most of us that condemned the tyranny in Buhari's govt are apolitical but wish and hope for a better society. Both Buhari and Atiku and all the gladiators taking one position or d other now will be no more at some time and whatever travesty of justice that is allowed to stand now will become a reference point. Once d constitution of a country can no longer be recognised the nucleus of democracy is gone. Constitution stipulated how d CJN can be removed stating clearly d roles to be played by NJC and d Senate so until d constitution is amended u can't interpret it to suit your whims and caprices cos u are in power. My personal take is that Onneghen should go for non declaration of complete assets and Tanko should also go for allowing d president to usurp d powers he doesn't have by accepting in a hurry d Acting CJN position which by all intents and purposes exposed d judiciary to ridicule. With d two off d next in line should be recommended for appointment and such win-win outcome will douse tension and tame d already charged political environment.
Shut up your fucking mouth shut
how can a CJN said he forget to declare $3m millions dollars?
How did he even get that amount?
How much is his salary?
And houses worth than like $1m
Nigerian will always support mediocre because of their personal interest
He deserves to be jailed he didn't worth to be a CJN
NS: check how things done in other world, if it UK he will have resign Black will always be black

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Clerverly: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2019
James4bright:
All I see are just numerous set of Aboki's commenting.

Is Atiku an ibo man? Doesn't he also needs Abokis votes?
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Ihsan6(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2019
jrusky:
Which Nigerians are you talking about? Definitely I'm not part of that Nigerian and I belief every reasonable Nigerians are not part of them.

Pls I beg apc to never in their miserable lives ever say something out of the useless brain and said it was Nigerians that says it or else thunder will fire you apc this morning.

Oh you are crying now, you forgot what your party did to Jonathan and pdp 2013/14/15? You forgot how you reported Jonathan and pdp to the entire world? Una dey mad. It's payback time so take it as you started it.

Useless people.
why is PDP always sympathetic to corruption? God purnish Pdp.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Tunasco4u(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
you can't tell
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by James4bright(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Clerverly:

Is Atiku an ibo man? Doesn't he also needs Abokis votes?

He does obviously but the core northerner are against him for reasons I can't tell.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Ihsan6(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
bionixs:
which Atiku no cry? guess u r not from this world.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Codes151(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2019
How did he report?
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by smithyemy: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Wonders shall never end. It caustic that this unscrupulous and jobless APC TWITTER group, who have collected some stipends from the KING PHARAOH - LIKE president for there slavery - adhoc job will just sit in a beer parlour after taking 12 bottles of PARAGA will just be typing the rubbish - scripts distributed for them to type and send on Twitter. COZ, is only a man from NIGER republic that will believe that our KING PHARAOH will listen to any body advice in NIGERIA. A PRESIDENT, that has no REGARD for the rule of law. A PRESIDENT that always put himself above the law. A PRESIDENT that has never obey court order,so tell me who in NIGERIA can advise him? Tell me also, if THE PRESIDENT IS Bigger than the almighty GOD. so, whats is bad if ATIKU REPORT HIM TO THE said COUNTRIES? where you not in this country when thesame PRESIDENT, will travel to POLAND, UK, US, FRANCE, GERMANY e. t. c and be reporting to them how NIGERIA youths has been lazy, how the PDP have looted our money, how the economy of nigeria has been so bad, how the SENATE PRESIDENT, has not declare his asset, how KWANKWASO has stolen KANO state Abadone project money e. t. c. So tell me what is it that ATIKU has done wrong, that BUHARI have not done before. My advice is for APC MEMBERS, to sit down and analyze the same way, i ve done.listen:it simple and ve done this without sentiment:we have 11 states in the EAST and South South. PDP WILL win 10 states except Edo state. In the central, we have Benue, kogi, kwara, plateau, fct and nassarawa(6 states). Pdp will win 3states out of 6.and in the west, :we have OGUN, LAGOS, OSUN, ONDO, EKITI, OYO(6STATES).PDP Will win in 1state.and in the north we ve the remaining 13 states. NIGER, GOMBE. TARABA, ADAMAWA AND SOKOTO, KEBBI, BORNO, ZAMFARA, KANO, KADUNA, JIGAWA, KASTINA, YOBE out of these, i saw PDP winning in at least 4 or 5 states. FINALLY where PDD will defeat execpt if BUHARI will rig the elections completely is KANO, KADUNA, LAGOS, EKITI, OSUN, ONDO, AND SOKOTO, Where ATIKU will split the total votes with BUHARI. And all the above states are the strong hold of BUHARI, where he got high number of votes to defeat Goodluck Jonathan. Finally, APC members you ve a big task and an harculean task in your front. My QUESTION IS, what if ATIKU WINS, because from my unbiased and simple calculations, ATIKU will unseat the PHARAOH OF OUR TIME. and the victory will be historical and it is DEVINE
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by bionixs: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2019
Ihsan6:
which Atiku no cry? guess u r not from this world.
i am from heaven sir. as a nigerian, when and in what occasion? educate me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results / 71% Of Newly Registered Voters Are Youths - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.