Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku (23200 Views)

"We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by berrystunn(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2019
jlinkd78:
Possibly an APC tweeter group. It's now clear to and sundry that d APC and their 30k e-warriors are doing everything to defend d indefensible. It's even more pitiable when d ones at d forefront of this image polishing are d youths who in saner climes should have started a revolution to demand justice . Most of us that condemned the tyranny in Buhari's govt are apolitical but wish and hope for a better society. Both Buhari and Atiku and all the gladiators taking one position or d other now will be no more at some time and whatever travesty of justice that is allowed to stand now will become a reference point. Once d constitution of a country can no longer be recognised the nucleus of democracy is gone. Constitution stipulated how d CJN can be removed stating clearly d roles to be played by NJC and d Senate so until d constitution is amended u can't interpret it to suit your whims and caprices cos u are in power. My personal take is that Onneghen should go for non declaration of complete assets and Tanko should also go for allowing d president to usurp d powers he doesn't have by accepting in a hurry d Acting CJN position which by all intents and purposes exposed d judiciary to ridicule. With d two off d next in line should be recommended for appointment and such win-win outcome will douse tension and tame d already charged political environment.

Point of correction they're E-rat . grin
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Basic123: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2019
big7:
Check majority of the names then you will understand better why you don't need to pay no attention to them..this are zombies and yoloba muslam..lol
But your slave master Atiku and deputy slave master Saraki are fulani and afonja muslims? grin

you now know why Biafrans are foolish slaves?

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by desiredhome: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2019
wake me up when Atiku is at Heven's gate reporting Buhary to Engels Micheal
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by themanderon: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Idiotas. Nobody is saying onnoghen is innocent here. Desecrating the constitution by sacking the Cjn is the lowest any nation can get to. What would it have cost him to follow the right way in having him removed? why the sudden desperation?
The tyrant tried bullying the justices by raiding their homes in the dead of the night, he tried occupying the national Assembly and failed now he has unilaterally suspended a whole Cjn and instead of these fools to condemn this anomaly they are here cheering him on.
Maybe its when they will start locking people up and killing them that's when they will know we now have a full blown dictatorship unleashed. Simpletons.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by jrusky(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2019
Ihsan6:
why is PDP always sympathetic to corruption? God purnish Pdp.

Pls are you kidding me? Pls I beg your pardon kindly do a check with the corruption information, corruption cases, corruption revelation on political corridor as of Nigeria today and tell me who is more corrupt sympathizer between pdp and apc Bro pls stop being naive seek a serious spiritual help to cleanse you from the infection of zombism. Ok.

Every mess today in Nigeria politics were all started by apc and they must received the payback so no crying ok if you forgot 2013/14/15 ths hell pdp and Jonathan went through in the hand of apc bro I did not forget and millions of Nigerians do not forget ok.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by ihundamii55: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2019
nice
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by yemiyemi: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Reporting APC and Buhari to Foreign Countries is only a sign of cowardice, imminent defeat and Atikus quest for desperation....My candid advise to him and his compatriots is to keep STOCKPILING hypertension drugs from now cos,, come february 16.....the ACTUALIZATION OF NEXT LEVEL will be unveiled....Those that have ears let him hear now o....Make AT- IKU ( DEATH) and Obi dey follow una like this after february 16....

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by knightehis(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
APC supporters slam him, NOT Nigerians
Do u mean APC supporters are Sudanese U are a joke

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Ijaya123: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
APC supporters slam him, NOT Nigerians

APC supporters are Ghanaians?

1 Like

Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Evercurious(f): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=75250234][/quote]

No mind dem. Hypocrites
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by degamemaster(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
which Nigerians? The title should be changed to zombies

The first that came to my mind the moment i red some comments was "they're zombies as usual supporting evil and tyranny".... I was not wrong.
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by Okoroawusa: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is Atiku the name of a person,animal, place or thing?
Re: For Reporting Buhari To France, UK, Togo & Others, Nigerians Come For Atiku by FOLYLINKTECH: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
khingTony:
grin

Zombies trying so hard to defend their 30,000 naira monthly pay

Zombies must be eradicated from Nigeria, and that will happen very soon

Come Feb 16, zombies will kill themselves

all of them are the same

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Lagos Begins Work On Cable Car Project / What Senate President Lawan Said After Meeting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.