Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu (12629 Views)

Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education / 2019: 3rd Force Unites Against APC, PDP, As Agbakoba’s PT Signs Pact With Obj’s / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by suremanpatriot: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
stonemasonn:
Obj brought efcc and fought corruption better than sai mai gaskiya

No body is fightin corruption,it is a culture here,can you fight your culture. The only way is to ostracize the evil culture and replace it with "honesty as the cardinal culture," A society with honest citizens thrives better, honesty remains the best policy,it start with you and me. Look at the rampant manners some nigerians steal phones in lagos ,phc,abj,other major cities with impunity e.g when you see someone's lost phone ,you make effort to give back to the owner. That begins to eliminate dishonesty tendencies tht breed corrupted minds, starting from using our church mind,the moral institutions(church leaders and mosalashi clerics),they should stand up and preach against gluttony,avarice,covetous lifestyles brandished everywhere.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by BigIyanga: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
suremanpatriot:

bro,you are dwellin on fake news and wrong history. That is why they removed history from schools curriculum,so that you wont know the indepth truth of what u are sayin.
Sophisticated ignorance from a calcified brain. Show us counter facts
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by midonath(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
yes of course OBJ invented corrupt into nigeria democracy system. himself and ATIKU. every nigerian knws this. we truly want PMB to teach both of them bitter lesson so that others will learn
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by pieces18: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
kalu has to save his as ni o as a matter of fact, he is talking under duress. but if obj brought corruption, then buhari is the father of all corruptions. kalu is one worse criminal Ibo people have ever produced. he is saying all these because obj dealt with him. i hope ibo will not allow him to set his foot on their land.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by stonemasonn: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
suremanpatriot:

No body is fightin corruption,it is a culture here,can you fight your culture. The only way is to ostracize the evil culture and replace it with "honesty as the cardinal culture," A society with honest citizens thrives better, honesty remains the best policy,it start with you and me,e.g when you see someone's lost phone to make effort to give back to the owner. And starting from our church mind,the moral institutions(church leaders and mosalashi clerics),they should stand up and preach against gluttony,avarice,covetous lifestyles brandished everywhere.
honesty!! Honesty is perceived differently in Nigeria.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by suremanpatriot: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
BigIyanga:

incurable malady,u jst displayed,go and analyze your obj's bk "this animal called man" you wil find d truth you seek so badly. angry
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by suremanpatriot: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
BigIyanga:

incurable malady,u jst displayed,go and analyze your obj's bk "this animal called man" you wil find d truth you seek so badly. cheesy
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by magzey: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
True but OBJ and ATIKU legalizes corruption, I rest my case grin grin

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Baawaa(m): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Obasanjo legalized corruption that is why Jonathan said stealing is not corruption grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by suremanpatriot: 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
stonemasonn:
honesty!! Honesty is perceived differently in Nigeria.
...that is a misnomer you , I and moral institutions have to work extremely hard enough to correct in nigeria,because it is the real enemy of corrupted minds.
There are still genuinely honest people in Nigeria and am one of them,because I transverse Europezone with ease,and well treated as a dignified Nigerian. grin
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Billyanger(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
gurunlocker:
Isn't this the same man that's being charge for corruption before joining the saint party where he got cleansed? grin grin

Nigeria has always been corrupt! It doesn't start in 1999..... Maybe you are saying Abacha is a saint? grin

Leave dem empty bias judgmental assholes alone. Let dem rant and accuse obj of bringin corruption to nigeria, when Nigeria initially is built on & with corruption. Obj corrupt but no be him bring am. Shut the bleeps up!!!

Who are these idiots ranting obj bring corruption? as a matter of facts yall r some kinda hyperactive dummies
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by edjeodiri1989: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
i don't blame the idiot Orji Uzor Kalu. He is only looking for amnesty from PMB and his henchmen. Useless Politicians.

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by bencr7: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
obj was corrupt but Buhari is worst because he does not obey d rule of law, such one hate speech frm his mouth kill many in 2011,Abacha which we are still recovering what is looted frm diz country Buhari formerly said he did not steal anything,boko haram d deadly group Buhari formerly said will sould treat them like VIPs, PDP looted for 16years but praise and associate with them once they joint is party immediately they become saints such like d one talking now and some people say he is fighting corruptions. nonsense
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Dilianne(f): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Please i am looking for someone that knows how to make popcorn and stays in Abuja. Kindly whatsapp me on 08109873735
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by ladyn4real(f): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
And you upgraded it...
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by AllenSpencer: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hintona:
If obj brought corruption to Nigeria what did babangida and abacha do?

Abacha and Babangida were not corrupt

It was dictatorship so their was absolutely no corruption in place or let me say little.

Abacha and Babangida were certified thieves that no one could question, probe or investigate. They had no reason to be corrupt when they could eliminate 100's at a go and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by olajizz01(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
True talk

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by BigIyanga: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
suremanpatriot:

incurable malady,u jst displayed,go and analyze your obj's bk "this animal called man" you wil find d truth you seek so badly. cheesy
You’re congenitally incappable of synthesizing and
analyzing facts.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Codylonghunter1: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
This man should kindly shut up...because OBJ can no longer be president so he is running mouth like tap. Tomorrow when Buhari is no longer president he will also spill the same nonsense in his heart.

babecode:
According to him, “I saw a man, called Olusegun Obasanjo attacking Mr. President. Obasanjo was a President who brought corruption in Nigeria.

“Obasanjo is a man, who told everybody that he never wanted third term, but, he wanted third term. My problem with him was his third term agenda, my problem with him was that he (Obasanjo) called me and former Speaker, Ghali Umar N’Abba that we should change the electoral bill.

“I signalled N’Abba in his room and I said, N’Abba, we cannot do this. Obasanjo turned himself to be a dictator. How can you compare Obasanjo and Buhari together. Is there any comparison? No. Mr. President had no comparison.

“Buhari want the judiciary to be truly independent. The judges in Abia have told me that they are in the process of receiving their salaries directly from the federal government.

“You have seen our roads, since I left as Abia governor, look at our roads, we have never had any new road. When they go to Abuja, they will tell Mr. President all kinds of lies, that Abia is not APC.

“February 16 presidential election is around the corner. The popularity of the party (APC) will be tested in this soil (Abia). Abians are ready. We are going to give him 70 per cent votes from this Abia State, to the glory of God”.

Kalu, however, canvassed total support for the APC gubernatorial candidate in Abia, Uchechukwu Ogah, in the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

He said, “Uche Ogah had been tried and tested. He is coming from the private sector the way I came. I have confidence that he will deliver dividends of democracy to the Abia people if elected as governor”.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Obasanjo-institutionalized-corruption-in-Nigeria-Orji-Kalu-Backs-buhari.html
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by balraf(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Nigeria true true gain Independence for 1999

our true true independence na 2015
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by badman007(m): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is how I'd remember him in history.
Rich Monkey with small brain..

1999 was a wonderful opportunity for our country. He foolishly destroyed everything and sold off our public assets. That's why you and Me are suffering today.

Mr vanity, Shame shame shame...

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Ceejay8: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
I AM BUYING BITCOIN AT A VERY GOOD RATE, INBOX ME OR CHAT ME UP ON WHATSAPP 08137302971

INSTANT PAYMENT WITHIN 5MINS
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by statesman6: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
OBJ is corrupt and it's obvious but this same obj drag Nigeria out of Abacha's recession.
During OBJ tenure d GDP increased and we manage to feed ourselves
Even some bastards that used social media for APC remember obj gv u d opportunity
But buhari has done nothing... I mean nothing since he came to power. He dragged us to recession twice.
OBJ is corrupt and buhari is not a leader at all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by thecavemanesq(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hintona:
If obj brought corruption to Nigeria what did babangida and abacha do?

YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by higgs: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Imagine Orji Kalu talking about corruption! Someone that stole the destiny of Abia state and then made sure his successor was also as corrupt as himself.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by MENTORCH(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
If Obasanjo brought corruption to Nigeria, IBB invented corruption worldwide.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by Bibby25(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Was OUK in Nigeria when IBB was the president of this country or when Abacha was in Power...My friend go and buy yourself some sense from the Nigerian tax payer money you stole and let us hear word....

babecode:
According to him, “I saw a man, called Olusegun Obasanjo attacking Mr. President. Obasanjo was a President who brought corruption in Nigeria.

“Obasanjo is a man, who told everybody that he never wanted third term, but, he wanted third term. My problem with him was his third term agenda, my problem with him was that he (Obasanjo) called me and former Speaker, Ghali Umar N’Abba that we should change the electoral bill.

“I signalled N’Abba in his room and I said, N’Abba, we cannot do this. Obasanjo turned himself to be a dictator. How can you compare Obasanjo and Buhari together. Is there any comparison? No. Mr. President had no comparison.

“Buhari want the judiciary to be truly independent. The judges in Abia have told me that they are in the process of receiving their salaries directly from the federal government.

“You have seen our roads, since I left as Abia governor, look at our roads, we have never had any new road. When they go to Abuja, they will tell Mr. President all kinds of lies, that Abia is not APC.

“February 16 presidential election is around the corner. The popularity of the party (APC) will be tested in this soil (Abia). Abians are ready. We are going to give him 70 per cent votes from this Abia State, to the glory of God”.

Kalu, however, canvassed total support for the APC gubernatorial candidate in Abia, Uchechukwu Ogah, in the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

He said, “Uche Ogah had been tried and tested. He is coming from the private sector the way I came. I have confidence that he will deliver dividends of democracy to the Abia people if elected as governor”.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Obasanjo-institutionalized-corruption-in-Nigeria-Orji-Kalu-Backs-buhari.html
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by lionson(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
See devil dey call person devil. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by MrGerald(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
pained daft pig(PDP).
The Igbos are better than you and your peanut salary that puts you in confused mood every month end.
Re: Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu by osusuallstars: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
orji kalu, you are simply a clown. you and your mother fucker looted ABIA DRIEST .Tell us the infrastructural road legacy you left behind ? If UCHE ogah who is owing his private sector workers salary of 10 months is the messiah Abian are expecting, please please let manage the devil Ikpeazu we know and have now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / APC Will Retain Governorship Seat In Osun — Tinubu / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.