Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light (24773 Views)

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by OLUROCKS(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
See what PDP has caused with their demolition of our economy, by massively embezzling the 16billion pounds meant for power, years after their reign we are still struggling and the oloriburukus want to come back, ko ni da fun iyalaya won. Imagine future scholars writing exams in darkness.
congstabulations. You successfully displayed your stupidity
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by superlanny(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
OLUROCKS:
congstabulations. You successfully displayed your stupidity
coming from someone that cannot spell congratulations"what a nigga"
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Okoroawusa: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Forget! na students commot light!

Mkpo!....come here!
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by statesman6: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
See what PDP has caused with their demolition of our economy, by massively embezzling the 16billion pounds meant for power, years after their reign we are still struggling and the oloriburukus want to come back, ko ni da fun iyalaya won. Imagine future scholars writing exams in darkness.
You are just a political psychopath
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Ayobami7(m): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Na wa o
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Athena4: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
This is what 16 years of PDP miss rule has done but give buhari a second term and this will be a thing of the past.. SAI BABA
BUHADI 4+4
we have rejected Atiku
Bloooody terrorist.
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by chitheo(f): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
suxy:
Fat lie
no be only delsu write exam without light.....ND u are able to take some pics with ur phone without been served malpractice form......clap for yourself
Tell that to folks who don't know anything about delsu esp with the present VC.
Don't mind the op.
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Jalingo767(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

Final year students Of Delta State University (DELSU) were seen writing their final exams in the night yesterday without no light. Gistvic Reports.

Light was later restored when the exam had ended.

See more photos:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/delsu-final-year-students-write-exam-at.html

Which kind of backwardness is this?

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by scarybeeeee: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
'without no light ' indeed undecided
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Akuruoulo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
I rof this kain exam. I can write while my eyes are closed, and for sure my mgbo will surface without a notice .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by LZAA: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:

Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by omoteacher(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Upon the level of cheats that might have happened in that hall,some students will still fail.
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
This is what 16 years of PDP miss rule has done but give buhari a second term and this will be a thing of the past.. SAI BABA
BUHADI 4+4
we have rejected Atiku
You rejected Atiku not us
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Bestchisom(m): 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
modestbrowser:
Lols...
Exam will be sweet.... MGBO will work smoothly...

Futoites will understand
When I saw mgbo... I was about asking u if u studied/studying in Owerri... Not until I say "futoite"...
Nekedites understands too
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by mozona(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
wetin
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by virtue05: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Get the most reliable bookings today and change your story..!

Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Iyke3522(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls be guided o.dis not an exam setting in Delsu.. its night reading aka Awoko class... all Delsu exam ends by 6pm and something like dix cannot happen in any of the 3 campuses of d university at least not when our Able Prof V.F Peretomode is still d V.C. and for those shouting ASUU Delsu pulled out of ASUU in 2014.. Delsu is regarded as one of universities with fast academic calendar... final year students would graduate by May...Great Delsu. my Alma mater...
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by jworos(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Cheap lies jare...
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by jworos(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Iyke3522:
Pls be guided o.dis not an exam setting in Delsu.. its night reading aka Awoko class... all Delsu exam ends by 6pm and something like dix cannot happen in any of the 3 campuses of d university at least not when our Able Prof V.F Peretomode is still d V.C. and for those shouting ASUU Delsu pulled out of ASUU in 2014.. Delsu is regarded as one of universities with fast academic calendar... final year students would graduate by May...Great Delsu. my Alma mater...
So on point bro, that's just students doing Awoko.

Delsu has no interaction with ASUU, so whatever ASUU does doesn't affect it, this is one of the schools with the fastest academic calendar, also my Alma mater.
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Kingzy4pep(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fake news
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
Cook n bull story...
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by topstone4: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
pascal558:
first semester exam, not final oga

You didn't read the title
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2019
That's what ASUU is fighting for, against unconducive environment for learning.
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by OLUROCKS(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
superlanny:
coming from someone that cannot spell congratulations"what a nigga"
congstabulations you have correctly spelt congratulations
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by professorchuks(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
This guy that posted this news is a big cow... Shey you have entered exam hall with ordinary course form not to talk of phone. Six semester never land for your head. Is paining me that you don't have brain. Imagine DELSU writing exam at night and the news never spread. Cowish human being
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by UniqueHair2000: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Good day house, I need someone who can help me to process my transcript from delta state university.i currently live in Abuja. Thanks
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Iyke3522:
Thanks to your vc ASUU Delsu chapter is useless but thank God he is leaving this year
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
jworos:
So on point bro, that's just students doing Awoko.

Delsu has no interaction with ASUU, so whatever ASUU does doesn't affect it, this is one of the schools with the fastest academic calendar, also my Alma mater.
Delsu ASUU chapter is still in touch with ASUU especially Benin zonal chapter
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by Pascopele: 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pascopele:
To report the misconduct of any #LASTMA official, call any of the following numbers:

Source: Chief Executive Officer, Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) - AIG Chris Olakpe
Re: DELSU Final Year Students Write Exam At Night With No Light by testimony3456: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Read my testimony

My name is Lisa Hübotter
. I live inlithuania and i am a happy woman today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of 60,000 euro to start my life all over as i am a singles mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of 60,000 euro , he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Katica that refer you to him. contact the manager of SKY Experience loan Mr.A .S .Austin,
via email: ( contact@skyexperienceloan.com ) or apply on their website https://skyexperienceloan.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protesting UNIBEN Students Shut Down Main Gate, Highway / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination / World's Smallest Girl Starts School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.