Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life (1577 Views)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Throwback - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Fearlessly Blasting Buhari In Court / We Entered The Lion’s Den, Came Out Fearlessly, Fani-kayode Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2019
IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic And Give Their Life For Biafra.

WHY IS THE MODD HIDING POSITIVE BIAFRA COMMENTS AND ALLOWING ANTI BIAFRA COMMENTS? JUST CLOSE THE GOTTDAM THREAD AND STOP THIS EVIL!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2019
sad confused and dumb pigs.Kanu and his own family dey London dey flex.If pythons strike,u die,u die for nothing

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2019
Wow, these people just love their country. Trust me, Biafra will be a great nation for the simple fact that they are patriotic. Only in Israel will you such patriotism!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by superlanny(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2019
All this one's wey na akpu full their brain, why won't they match, children that should be in school, I repeat Igbos are just too dull.
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2019
sad train ur children so says the good book..How many rich man pikin una don see dey protest? only the poor man pikin dey protest. No wonda Kanu kal his pipu Idiots and Pigs. .Pigs indeed

1 Like

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by StOla: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2019
They should be rounded up and taking to the government remand home for orphans.

No responsible parent will allow this, so they are certainly orphans.

Any parent that comes to claim ownership should be arrested and prosecuted for child abuse.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Whiteangel1234: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2019
cheesy grin grin my pikin will march when Nnamdi KANU son march too with him

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2019
See them, all afonjas. Other tribes will see this and just go ahead with their life but not afonjas....
ipobarecriminals:
sad [s]confused and dumb pigs.Kanu and his own family dey London dey flex.If pythons strike,u die,u die for nothing[/s]

superlanny:
[s]All this one's wey na akpu full their brain, why won't they match, children that should be in school, I repeat Igbos are just too dull.[/s]

ipobarecriminals:
sad [s]train ur children so says the good book..How many rich man pikin una don see dey protest? only the poor man pikin dey protest. No wonda Kanu kal his pipu Idiots and Pigs. .Pigs indeed[/s]

StOla:
[s]They should be rounded up and taking to the government remand home for orphans.

Any parent that comes to claim ownership should be arrested and prosecuted for child abuse.[/s]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Igbo.... In my next world I will be born BIAFRAN

I love biafra, I breathe biafra, I speak biafra and I eat biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by PFRB: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad train ur children so says the good book..How many rich man pikin una don see dey protest? only the poor man pikin dey protest. No wonda Kanu kal his pipu Idiots and Pigs. .Pigs indeed
Those that protest are those that feel the pain.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by superlanny(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2019
Olu20090:
See them, all afonjas. Other tribes will see this and just go ahead with their life but not afonjas....

we were not like this before, but when pigs decide to play in the mud, we need to show them that the mud is our natural playground. All Igbos will not rest esp after bubu wins the election.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2019
Israeli Children march for Israel as they learn to be patriotic and defend Israel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2019
grin wink cheesy shocked
Olu20090:

grin
Olu20090:

bitterness embittered life.i believe u are probably in ur 2 by 2 face2face baba Wasiu house. Why U and ur household nor go protest instead of these common man pikin? if pythons strike u,nothing go hapun.Nobody send u.Ur mama warned u sha
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2019
PFRB:

Those that protest are those that feel the pain.
but remember, eba dey sweet.
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by gidgiddy: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2019
StOla:
They should be rounded up and taking to the government remand home for orphans.

Any parent that comes to claim ownership should be arrested and prosecuted for child abuse.

Is it the utterly failed British colonial experiment called "Nigeria" that the parents should allow their kids to march for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Igbo.... In my next world I will be born BIAFRAN

I love biafra, I breathe biafra, I speak biafra and I eat biafra

This is how afonjas will be looking at you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by helinues: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2019
Ok

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2019
I pity them
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink cheesy shocked ;[s]Dbitterness embittered life.i believe u are probably in ur 2 by 2 face2face baba Wasiu house. Why U and ur household nor go protest instead of these common man pikin? if pythons strike u,nothing go hapun.Nobody send u.Ur mama warned u sha[/s]

Afonja accusing a Biafran of bitterness is like Satan accusing God of evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
sad grin sad cheesy wink grin
Olu20090:

Afonja accusing a Biafran of bitterness is like Satan accusing God of evil.
sad.Encourage ur uncu/sister son/daughter to join the protest. Show us Kanu,okorocha,secondus,Nnamani,kalu kids among these teens .U aren't helping these kids,u are destroying them..E nor go beta for the person dat adorned these kids with d darkness flags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Corrinthians(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2019
They learn to be patriotic and GIVE THEIR LIVES, yet their leader who should be the first to give his life bailed out on them at the sound of a fire cracker. cheesy

What I see is the conscription of another generation of fools. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by khingTony(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin sad cheesy wink grin sad.Encourage ur uncu/sister son/daughter to join the protest. Show us Kanu,okorocha,secondus,Nnamani,kalu kids among these teens . U aren't helping these kids,u are destroying them.. E nor go beta for the person dat adorned these kids with d darkness flags
shut the Fuçk up

Do you care about the kids?
the Igbos gives you sleepless nights, your moniker says it all, I suggest you go find something doing to improve your live along with the lives of your fellow Afonja friends and relatives, rather than coming online to spill trash about people you can never be as good as

Good luck while at it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin sad cheesy wink grin sad.[s]Encourage ur uncu/sister son/daughter to join the protest. Show us Kanu,okorocha,secondus,Nnamani,kalu kids among these teens .U aren't helping these kids,u are destroying them..E nor go beta for the person dat adorned these kids with d darkness flags[/s]

smiley

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by gidgiddy: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad grin sad cheesy wink grin sad.Encourage ur uncu/sister son/daughter to join the protest. Show us Kanu,okorocha,secondus,Nnamani,kalu kids among these teens .U aren't helping these kids,u are destroying them..E nor go beta for the person dat adorned these kids with d darkness flags

Who says Kanu, Secondus,Nnamani or anyone else has to be on the ground before people show love for the country they believe in?

Dies Buhari, Tinubu, Osibanjo, El Rufai or their children have to be on ground before you show love for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin cheesy wink smiley grin wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cheesy wink
khingTony:

shut the Fuçk up

Do you care about the kids?
the Igbos gives you sleepless nights, your moniker says it all, I suggest you go find something doing to improve your live along with the lives of your fellow Afonja friends and relatives, rather than coming online to spill trash about people you can never be as good as

Good luck while at it
grin.I dnt pray to be like a Pigs..Show us any memba of ur family among the kids disturbing the peace of the village with that hopeless, bad omen flags.I pity u
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin cheesy smiley wink cheesy grin cool smiley sad wink
gidgiddy:

Who says Kanu, Secondus,Nnamani or anyone else has to be on the ground before people show love for the country they believe in?

Dies Buhari, Tinubu, Osibanjo, El Rufai or their children have to be on ground before you show love for Nigeria?
grin.Show us kanu,secondus,kalu, Abaribe pikin/grand kids protesting. Why only poor man pikin una see to use afta enticed dem with 100 naira Bobo and Fanta.E nor go beta for the bastards wey adorned these kids with the demonic flags
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by ipobarecriminals: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley wink cheesy grin cheesy wink
Olu20090:

smiley
grin
Olu20090:

smiley
ipob jhudas.
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by jude79(m): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink cheesy shocked ;Dbitterness embittered life.i believe u are probably in ur 2 by 2 face2face baba Wasiu house. Why U and ur household nor go protest instead of these common man pikin? if pythons strike u,nothing go hapun.Nobody send u.Ur mama warned u sha

hei, u don finish me. haa wetin i do u, na wao, inshort, u win, free me jare.
Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Chai!

freedomforall30:
Wow, these people just love their country. Trust me, Biafra will be a great nation for the simple fact that they are patriotic. Only in Israel will you such patriotism!

Is this not stupidity of the highest order?

Your slave master is eating akpu with his family in the UK and you're here suffering and giving your children up for this madness! angry angry

Re: IPOB Children March Fearlessly As They Learn To Be Patriotic & Give Thier Life by KunleyY19(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
The sensible Igbos are somewhere in Ladipo market and Alaba Market making money...

Some are here begging for secession...
Two Sides of a coin...
SMH!!! gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; Another PDP Campaign Stage Collapse With Fayose Video / Buhari To Sack Osinbanjo On May 30th / Atiku Wins In 7 of 10 Local Governments In Ondo Official Results So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.