Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

This Dora, Our Dora: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Dora, Our Dora: (1822 Views)

The Senate Without Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter / Dora Akunyili Quits Jonathan's Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by AloyEmeka5: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
idupaul:

So everyone is now entitled to personal  opinion. So why were u crying wolf when   people like the cabal were jst expressing their personal opinion the king should die before we bury him . Alloy believe me the woman was privy to us intel which some of us knew when it came . Dora  the grand con  . The woman who conned a nation
Really? and no reputable media house was confident enough to report it. If not for anything, I will give props to Turai for that lone covert operation because it was very successful.
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
I dont even care if she conned the whole nation, my beef with her is the fact that as the minister of information, how could she not know there whereabout of her boss, and what took her so long to come out and say something.
Besides, with all the money spent on re-branding Nigeria, what has been re-branded ?
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by safariman(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
quote:
''Cheap heroism, cheap Opportunism, Cheap betrayal, cheap attention seekerism, cheap media crazyism, cheap everything, FROM THE OUTSET"

And with all the quote above, she deserve a praise,
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I dont even care if she conned the whole nation, my beef with her is the fact that as the minister of information, how could she not know there whereabout of her boss, and what took her so long to come out and say something.
Besides, with all the money spent on re-branding Nigeria, what has been re-branded ?

u never see anything - dora is commencing rebranding phase 2
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
safariman:

quote:
''Cheap heroism, cheap Opportunism, Cheap betrayal, cheap attention seekerism, cheap media crazyism, cheap everything, FROM THE OUTSET"

I love that.
oyb:

u never see anything - dora is commencing rebranding phase 2

Wont be surprised . . . only in Nigeria could someone like that now come out and get praises for doiing nothing better than what an elementary school kid would have done
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Obimek: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
@poster

Dora Akunyili is a classic example of leadership par excellence. She is the true reflection of a selfless and determined African woman, who gives her all to her family, society and nation. And as she marks another fulfilling year on earth, we must acknowledge who she is. Calling her the mother of modern Nigeria is one sure way to start.

That paragraph was superb.

@ Dora haters
Yes, she is not a saint but tell me which other woman in nigerian politics that is close to her profile.
I beg Madam Dora   C A R R Y G O!
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
Obimek:

@poster

Dora Akunyili is a classic example of leadership par excellence. She is the true reflection of a selfless and determined African woman, who gives her all to her family, society and nation. And as she marks another fulfilling year on earth, we must acknowledge who she is. Calling her the mother of modern Nigeria is one sure way to start.

That paragraph was superb.

@ Dora haters
Yes, she is not a saint but tell me which other woman in nigerian politics that is close to her profile.
I beg Madam Dora   C A R R Y G O!

So now cos she is the best of the thieves, that made her a better person?
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by safariman(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Fhemmmy
Euphorically, Yes. She is not the worst mediocre minister
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
safariman:

@Fhemmmy
Euphorically, Yes. She is not the worst mediocre minister

She might not be the worse, but she is not worth the praise either
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by idupaul: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
Yeah i agree dora is a determined woman , a woman determined to re brand her purse . Abeg like the past agf we all know what really happened @ nafdac then
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by AloyEmeka5: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I hope you know she can only report what the  official information given to her by the secret service and the president could be on a mission that is completely oblivious to her?. She doesn't have such powers to report the whereabout of the president without clearance because it will constitute a breach to the security of the nation.
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by chosen04(f): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
safariman:

Praise her for wanting to be a ''Cheap hero wannabe?''. . . . . For been crazy Media attention seeker? For cheaply Backstabing Yar'Adua after getting info. he was not going to make it. . .For wanting to cheaply be on GEJ's Goodbook and retaining her post?

Soludo must be ''Praising her too'' after their family funneral indeed!!!!

When is she going to account for the 2009 U--20 world cup T.V equipment contract she award to Sony and has not been delivered to date?
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by idupaul: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
So the con woman never got in the sony equipment . Adora we hail thee
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by AloyEmeka5: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2010
idupaul:

So the con woman never got in the sony equipment . Adora we hail thee
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by idupaul: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
Wetin Alloy . Abi did she supply them to your house . Alloy are u sure u are nt her new media assistant after she sacked the last.
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Obimek: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2010
@texazzpete
She was doing her job as the head of NAFDAC. That is what she was paid for. This is the service we should expect from ALL our leaders/senior civil servants.

Could u imagine how Nigeria could have been if everyone including the presidency are all doing their jobs as expected of leaders?

@ Safariman
If she did not speak up because of fear, then while all the accolades about how brave she is? She only spoke up when protesters including Soyinka already spoken up

At least she was able to speak up, what of her fellow cabinet members. By the way y are u counting Soyinka? He is also part of the ministers? Just give Kudos for that bravery, it's very rare in Nigerian politics.

@ Idupaul
Yeah i agree dora is a determined woman , a woman determined to re brand her purse . Abeg like the past agf we all know what really happened @ nafdac then

I advise u not to say that in Public we all know what happened to the fellow that challenged her reputation as Nafdac Chairman. COURT ACTION!!

I rest my case!
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by idupaul: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ obimek thanks for the advise, i forgot dora takes offence to any reference of her gory sorry glory days@ NAFDAC. But she mite have to confront that past soon
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by Obimek: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2010
^^^^^
Mind u that if not for her u would have been drinking white chalk to the grave!
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by mbulela: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
Dora Akunyili - unrepentant attention LovePeddler.
Re: This Dora, Our Dora: by shinaidowu: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
I get very sick when people said wat happened at NAFDAC,whether we like or not Dora breath life not into only NAFDAC but also the whole Pharmaceutical sector. Since Dora left Nafdac can sumone tell what tangible success have they acheived. Come to the Northern part of the country u see all manner of fake drugs and yet we have Nafdac.Dora as far as am concerned is someone to celebrate.Happy Bithday madam and may God continue to bless you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Commences Online Digital Campaign / Katsina State Cpc Vs Gov. Shema’s Pdp / Igbo Market In India To Close On March 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.