Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans (23957 Views)

Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Femi316: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
braveboy64:
Who is Ambode?
. Your papa brother
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by fatymore(f): 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Just look at the way these Lagos Cabals are disgracing a whole sitting governor. They are treating Ambode like a house boy.

But those protesters look hungry and dejected though. lool
They paid protesters..
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by ajayiopy: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oweku:
If I were to be Ambode I will move to another political party ASAP..

This disgrace is too much.. He has nothing to loose if he move to another political party.
HE IS LOOKING FOR MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by dododawa1: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
When their threw a man of God from sectarian chapel,are in coma then(LESSON OF LIFE) Don't revenge,karma will do it better)
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Mayflowa(m): 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
Deprofessional:
Ambode remain the biggest coward of all times.

Believe me, there are millions who are willing to defend him if he had as much as stood up to the cabal.

But alas! He chickened out. And has been reduced to a puppet without a thinking of his own.

You spoke my mind. He has the opportunity to make his name for life, he brew it. Oshiomole stood up to Anthony Anenih and projected his name. What will cost him to stand up to Tinubu. He could have crossed to another party and collapse Tinubu’s wings based on tax evasion. Even if he lost, he would have been a man of himself

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by bizhop01: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ambode is very stupid with his supporters, so today them wake up from sleep?
I wonder what he was expecting, he refused to fight back right from the genesis of this matter so he should order his useless supporters to stay put,
he refused to learn from other states, because this nonsense can never happen in other states today, i don't like weak politician.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
They paid protesters..
lool My thoughts exactly.
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Luminee(f): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2019
Authoreety:
Tinubu wan just useless this Ambode...

If na me be Ambode, I go just decamp to opposition right away

That's even a better reason for impeachment.
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by teresafaith: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nah their way
A typical wasteners

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Moventist: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Day 2:
Happening Now:

NBA PH branch in total compliance with the directives of NBA National...... The boycott is total.

1 Share

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Bigii(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oweku:

This disgrace is too much.. He has nothing to loose if he move to another political party.

That guy is a dunce. Pure MUMU! He's not smart enough to be a Nigerian politician.

I'm beginning to hate him. Tue! angry
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Akpacha(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oweku:

Cowards don't always take such actions.
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Tomide007: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oweku:

His impeachment is guaranteed if he does..... I don't know who ambode offended but this is more than offending to tinubu.... He must have also offended some other Godfathers
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by God2man2again(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lagos of all places has now become like sheep without a shepherd.
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by opribo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is good, next time he will learn to be a better politician. Your party denied you your second term chance for no justifiable reason instead of you to decamp immediately and have a strong base to fight from.

You waited there thinking the same people that want you out will have pity on you. Where is that done. They disgrace him put of office and ruin his political career. Is it not APC again. Especially the jagaban version that is made up of touts and hooligans who stab eachother at rallies.
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by MannaFromHeaven(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
braveboy64:
Who is Ambode?
Lagos state Governor
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Jason007: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Another staged protest, where the banner looks finner than the protesters. hope they get a bottle of water to drink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by SOFTENGR: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oweku:

He's scared of being probed. grin
He needs to learn from hard men like Saraki and Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by tesppidd: 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
So this man Ambode has supporters?

Where were they when Ambode did direct primaries and he couldn't muster one vote?

Well maybe Ambode is actually facing a divine punishment for the sins of his wife against that Catholic priest.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by tesppidd: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tomide007:

His impeachment is guaranteed if he does..... I don't know who ambode offended but this is more than offending to tinubu.... He must have also offended some other Godfathers
Maybe it's his wife.

I remember she did something to a priest in Lagos.

Just like Ohakim in Imo.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
That is what you gain from being too local. A dull girl carries pregnancy every year in her fathers house.
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Charly68: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
I told Ambode on this forum few years ago that his wife has brought down his Govt when they humiliated the Lagos chaplain by sending him out of his residence ,now I want tell Tinubu and his attacking house rascals that if they try to do the unthinkable they will lose Lagos & end in shame . Let them continue their political drama ,they are under serious curse

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Rubbiish(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
my heartfelt condolence to you Ambode. Tinubu just wants to bury your political career.

Please give them hot hot. dont budge to their outrageous demands
it is already too late.
There is nothing he can do now...his political value is now at zero level...

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by princetom1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
manmoraskk:
Ambode won’t move to another party because of retirement benefits.... well there must be something bad Ambode is doing that is not visible to us but them them... if not so why not this humiliation during Fashola.

He is just too docile, that's why, fashola was a no nonsense man, had to renegotiate with Tinubu for his second tenure... Fashola would have done better in lagos, same with ambode, if only there is no Tinubu in the picture

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Maydfourth: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ambode please go and rest....
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Maydfourth: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
princetom1:

He is just too docile, that's why, fashola was a no nonsense man, had to renegotiate with Tinubu for his second tenure... Fashola would have done better in lagos, same with ambode, if only there is no Tinubu in the picture
There must always be somebody to check those guys....They can be power drunk..
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by Ogasboy012: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Get the most reliable bookings today and change your story..!
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by shiki(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Authoreety:
Tinubu wan just useless this Ambode...

If na me be Ambode, I go just decamp to opposition right away

He will be impeached from office the day he will decamp from APC
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by shiki(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Oweku:

Bros he has 5 good months to loose if impeached, now that June 12 is the democracy day
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by thecavemanesq(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
cmikel:
UNTIL LAGOS BREAK FREE FROM MONOPOLY OF ONE MAN WHICH MAKES HIM SELFISHLY AND EXTREMELY RICH

ITS PARTY PEOPLE MAY NOT KNOW WHAT PROSPERITY MEANS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cVIykqqNE
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by thecavemanesq(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Breaking New: Governor Ambode's supporters stage protest at Lagos Assembly over planned impeachment

Some residents of Lagos state are currently in front of the state House of Assembly, staging a protest against the planned impeachment of the state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

Recall that on Monday January 28th, the state Assembly members accused Governor Ambode of gross misconduct, not signing into law the 2019 budget among other infractions and have threatened to impeach him.

These group of protesters are demanding that the planned impeachment be shelved by the lawmakers.

See more photos  from the scene below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/30/breaking-new-governor-ambodes-supporters-stage-protest-at-lagos-assembly-over-planned-impeachment/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cVIykqqNE
Re: Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans by hadelany(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Breaking New: Governor Ambode's supporters stage protest at Lagos Assembly over planned impeachment

Some residents of Lagos state are currently in front of the state House of Assembly, staging a protest against the planned impeachment of the state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

Recall that on Monday January 28th, the state Assembly members accused Governor Ambode of gross misconduct, not signing into law the 2019 budget among other infractions and have threatened to impeach him.

These group of protesters are demanding that the planned impeachment be shelved by the lawmakers.

See more photos  from the scene below...

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/30/breaking-new-governor-ambodes-supporters-stage-protest-at-lagos-assembly-over-planned-impeachment/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

I don't know what Tinubu want to gain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children / Breaking News. Heavy Gunfire Right Now In Bayelsa. / Wike: We Will Resist Every Attempt To Unlawfully Remove Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.