Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc (568 Views)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / My Dog Bite My PVC, What's The Way Forward? / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Good afternoon Nairalanders, upon collection of my PVC I discovered that my middle name was shortened on my PVC which is contrary to what is obtainable on the TVC; though my full name appears when verified on the INEC VERIFICATION website.

I would like to know if there is any problem inherent or not cos there was a setback at the banking hall while presenting it hence I had to inform the banker that the reason for that(THE SHORTENED NAME) was as a result of its elongation/limited space available on the card.

LET THE CONTRIBUTIONS ROLL IN

LALASTICLALA FP PLS

THANKS
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by geo4c: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
That shows that buhari is a scam
Vote him out with incomplete middle name on PVC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by lalasticlala(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
My last name on my PVC was shortened too and it affected me in bank transactions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by eaddyboy: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
I'm yet to get my PVC
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who ever tells you they take your PVC as serious and powerful as you think it is grin grin grin

Nigeria is a joke, a mistake and must be uprooted
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
lalasticlala:
My last name on my PVC was shortened too and it affected me in bank transactions
So what was your next line of action??
Did the bank verify the PVC any further so as to ascertain your full name
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Who ever tells you they take your PVC as serious and powerful as you think it is grin grin grin

Nigeria is a joke, a mistake and must be uprooted

How do you mean??

Are you saying the PVC isn't sufficient for identification and transaction purposes??
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by FriendNG: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
lalasticlala:

So you respond to questions like this grin grin
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by BuhariLooter(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR PROSPEROUS NIGERIA...
Pastor Osinbajo was supposed to be the Esther or Shedrac, Mishak and Abedniggo or David of Nigerian Christians.
Unfortunately Pastor Osinbajo is VP for himself and family alone; even RCCG cannot point at any tangible benefit of having Osinbajo as a Member and Provincial Pastor as VP.
When Osinbajo was sworn in as VP, he was asked whether he preferred to be addressed as "Pastor" or "professor" he said he preferred to be addressed as "Professor", at the expense of his ordination as a Provincial Pastor.
Today, his campaign posters address him as "Pastor Osinbajo" and not "Professor Osinbajo"Buhari has no money to buy APC nomination form whereas his son who has never worked anywhere could afford multimillion Naira motorcycle.
What is worse? Buhari daughter who was "let my people go" student of Law School is in a plum job in NNPC, Osinbajo daughter is a bigtime business woman in her teens, APC politician children are CBN employees, while N-Power and BMC of N30k is best for you
... and several other instances
As a child growing up, we were told to be very careful and mindful of those we associate with, this is simply because its impossible to find a good man in the midst of thieves. The fact that Buhari is not only wining and dining with thieves, but also shielding them, proves that Buhari is a greater thief. Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.
If you read this and still vote for Buhari and APC, then look at the mirror, the person you see there is ... AN IDIOT!
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
First, VOTE for PDP

Secondly, that shouldn't be a problem! Just go swear affidavit in court and keep it handy in case any situation arise.

BUT Most importantly, DO NOT REINFORCE FAILURE
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
FriendNG:

Sorry you respond to questions like this grin grin
How is Kano?
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by Starpress: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chinese scholarships available at undergraduate and graduate levels. Check my signature.
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by FriendNG: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
How is Kano?

Kano dey kampe. Gandollar done pity wuna. He has relez Sani Abacha stadium 4 Atiku's campaign.
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
FriendNG:

Kano dey kampe. Gandollar done pity wuna. He has relez Sani Abacha stadium 4 Atiku's campaign.
Him get luck o, else, we'd have held the rally on the street
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by FriendNG: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Him get luck o, else, we'd have held the rally on the street

You ever visit Kano self. There are many places to do rally. There is also Sabon Gari stadium. Filin sukuwa also.

That's what he realized. He cannot shut down all the 3 in the name of renovation.

By the way BUHARI will defeat Atiku anyday.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2019
FriendNG:

You ever visit Kano self. There are many places to do rally. There is also Sabon Gari stadium. Filin sukuwa also.

That's what he realized. He cannot shut down all the 3 in the name of renovation.

By the way BUHARI will defeat Atiku anyday.
Been to Kano a few times and Nigerians have rejected Next Devil pls
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by 9jaArea: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Oregbe17:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, upon collection of my PVC I discovered that my middle name was shortened on my PVC which is contrary to what is obtainable on the TVC; though my full name appears when verified on the INEC VERIFICATION website.

I would like to know if there is any problem inherent or not cos there was a setback at the banking hall while presenting it hence I had to inform the banker that the reason for that(THE SHORTENED NAME) was as a result of its elongation/limited space available on the card.

LET THE CONTRIBUTIONS ROLL IN

LALASTICLALA FP PLS

THANKS

This must be one of those names that are more than 32 characters combined. The standard is 32 so any name above that is shorten by the automated system.

It is also applicable to the driver's license.
Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
9jaArea:

This must be one of those names that are more than 32 characters combined. The standard is 32 so any name above that is shorten by the automated system.

It is also applicable to the driver's license.

Thanks so much for this insight

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Name Was Shortened On My Pvc by helinues: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
First, VOTE for PDP

Secondly, that shouldn't be a problem! Just go swear affidavit in court and keep it handy in case any situation arise.

BUT Most importantly, DO NOT REINFORCE FAILURE

(1) (Reply)

PDP Town Hall Meeting ( Abuja ) / Benin Airport To Commence Full Night-Time Flight Operations Soon, Says Obaseki / DSS Invites Six INEC Directors For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.