Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) (2927 Views)

#EdoNoBeLagos, Ambode, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole Trended During #EdoDecides2020 / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by three: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by dokyOloye: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2019
Afonja sef.
One man corner all of una put for pocket.
Yet some go de claim sophistication.Some go say na respect .
Yet this respected man carry him wife,children,cousins (eg Osun governor) in laws ,etc fill all political posts.
Sophistication and respect gbakwaa oku.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
When you want to give good leadership but corrupt goons hate you.
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
I'm new here. Pls what is afonja? Let's stop being tribalistic and start being logical although many on this platform have no sense.
Nairaland is a long way from being like reddit and others.
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by Niorte: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2019
From the pix....

He is saying.... all of you wearing black because of me, I will come back for you
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by nazicartel(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
see as Ambode be like there Oga,,, chai Lagos politics is not sweet chacha
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by helinues: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ambode right now

Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by KunleyY19(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:
I'm new here. Pls what is afonja? Let's stop being tribalistic and start being logical although many on this platform have no sense.

Bro Me Sef tire ooo...
Afonja that I know is a Long time Ancestor that ruled Ilorin with Alimi...
That's why in Kwara State the football club is even called Afonja Warriors...

But iono how it became more of an abusive word used for tribalism here on NL...
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by KunleyY19(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:

Bro Me Sef tire ooo...
Afonja that I know is a Long time Ancestor that ruled Ilorin with Alimi... In Kwara State the football club is even called Afonja Warriors...

But iono how it became more of an abusive word used for tribalism here on NL...
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by Otuegbe: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
even you pastor, I will show you people ,
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by 2special(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
sanwo-olu always looking like a mumu...a clueless fellow.
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
like say Ambo.. no send Tinubu at all... he no even get druggie time..

i for say why the impeachment and all...

ambo correct die..
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by bots10: 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
smiley
Looking to rent an office?
Looking to rent a 1-Bedroom Apartment?
Looking to rent A Bungalow Apartment?
Looking to rent a 2-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 3-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Looking to rent a 4-Bedroom Apartment in Lagos?
Or looking real estate property to buy, rent, sell or lease?

We've got the HUGE DATABASE of Genuine Landlords, Super Agents as well as PAYING TENANTS so you can BUY, RENT, SELL, and LEASE real estate property with confidence!

HERE - No registration payment. No form fees. Just inspect, pay and pack in!

POISE HOMES - We are Nigeria's Most Trusted Online Real Estate Destination
smiley

Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tinubu reaction to ambode is " you won bit the vice president nil ? "
Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by fatymore(f): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:
how can you say many people do not have sense... Retract your statement... Me I have sense sha

1 Like

Re: CAPTION THIS: Photo Of The Year! Osibanjo Vs Ambode (tinubu & Sanwo Look On) by Akinola2543(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
sad

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Declare State Of Emergency In Lagos Now / Are These The Fake Prophets Of 2020? / Thousands Of Cattle Already Marching Into Cross River After Governor's Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.