Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story (2554 Views)

Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story by Factfinder1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
It never seize to amaze me everyday how Africans especially Nigerians are quick to worship and defend foreigners but are always quick to criticise and haul insults at our fellow countrymen. Being gay is wrong no one should tell me some people are born that way, I want to ask Tonto dike, bobrisky and other soo called celebrities posting pictures of
Jessie Mollett and defending his being gay with baseless write-up if they would have rose in defence of tekno, Davido, burnaboy or or any other male celebrity who comes out to be gay?

About Jessie Mollett Gay Attack
I Have been seeing some yeyebrities posting his picture and protesting if Na normal Nigerian hommie non of you will post shiiit
Rubbish Everywhere.
...Emmanuel Kings

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story by FisifunKododada: 3:35am On Jan 31, 2019
OP - you are not making sense.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story by blingxx(m): 3:43am On Jan 31, 2019
FisifunKododada:
OP - you are not making sense.

Actually he is making sense
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story by FisifunKododada: 4:01am On Jan 31, 2019
blingxx:

Actually he is making sense

How?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story by nedubest(m): 4:02am On Jan 31, 2019
I tell You bro
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Some Nigerian Celebrities And The Jessie Mollett Story by Richdad50(m): 6:41am On Jan 31, 2019
Weed is Bad especially when writing.

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Releases Makeup Session Photos / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures / Plastic Surgery Saga: Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Shades Bbnaija's Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.