Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures (2559 Views)

Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures / Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) / Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by EvenBlogger: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
@NaijaWeb.com.ng

Shared with Caption

People don’t just call me a SLAYER for no reason. I wear any hair effortlessly. Just look @pricelesshairs braid wig. Chai I fine sha .wait for all my birthday dresses. And I want to show you my birthday gift from my sweet bae. The only love of my life.

SOURCE: https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/bobrisky-shows-off-new-look-latest-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by Tolexander: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
SMH

Still interested in knowing what sex is on his/her international passport.

Her confusion is even confusing me

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by Wayne4uall(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Iphone 8 With full accessories all new... Universal unlock 130
In ondo state... 08065095308
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by Onyi22(f): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wow but to be sincere this girl is pretty.......

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by Johnkay01: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
He's becoming "she" day by day

He will get there one day, I pray it will not be in grave due to plastic surgery complications.

He's still on make up now, I'm sure he will soon graduate to plastic surgery.

Devil knows how to deceive his children until they get to point of know return. If you're doubting me ask Michael Jackson.

Devil right now

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by donbachi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onyi22:
wetin fine here na?.ehn,tell me.u dey see human being with a reversed look and burnt brain.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by Tolexander: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onyi22:
you said what

Perhaps you meant that boy is pretty!
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by TANID(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Johnkay01:
He's becoming "she" day by day

He will get there one day, I pray it will not be in grave due to plastic surgery complications.

He's still on make up now, I'm sure he will soon graduate to plastic surgery.

Devil knows how to deceive his children until they get to point of know return. If you're doubting me ask Michael Jackson.

Devil right now
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by Rotimi47: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
SMH

Still interested in knowing what sex is on his/her international passport.

Her confusion is even confusing me
grin shocked
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by deanoffaculty: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onyi22:
You mean IT is pretty?
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His New Look In Latest Pictures by dollytino4real(f): 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
n.a. u n totoh dey mumu na

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Threatened Me With A Gun When I Asked For A Contract For Joro — Producer, / Arrest At DAVIDO’S House Following The Death Of His Son Ifeanyi Adeleke / Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.